Bye, bye Pence!

Pence spent 4 years sucking up to the biggest con man the world has ever seen. He heaped lavish praise and served as an echo chamber for the former, twice impeached president. No lap dog anywhere could have done it better.

But, with the game on the line, Pence showed his true colors and weak spine. He failed the biggest test of his career, to stand up for Trump and protect him from the evil Democrats by swinging the 2020 election Trump's way. And for that, Pence is forever in the Trump Cult doghouse.

Bye, bye the love and admiration of the Cult. Bye, bye any hopes for a future elected office. And, all because Pence failed to recognize that law is whatever Trump says it is. The Constitution, Bill of Rights and state laws do not count. Trump's word is the only thing that counts. Bigly!!!
Two attempted impeachments.
Lol - This ^ again :lol:
Lol all you want pal.
The truth is on my side, from spying to failed impeachments, fake news constantly chirping out your propaganda for you and and now the same deep state that couldn't take him out legally is covering up for the stolen election... what else is new?

If Biden runs again in 2024, he'll win a second term.
You don't know that anymore than anybody else unless you have a crystal ball. You're simply conveying your own bias. It all depends on who the Republicans run against him. A lot of people are going to be reluctant to reelect an 82 year old man to the presidency knowing the more than fair odds he won't live to finish the term. As long as the Republican candidate isn't Trump Part II they will have that advantage right out of the gate. I doubt very much Biden runs again anyway, so the point is likely moot.

I'd agree if we had fair elections in this country, but in this case I agree with Joe. Democrats will just steal it again. Republicans can't win as long as Democrats can keep voting in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix until they take those States like they did the last time. Republicans can't win without winning most of those States

Another poster wanted to murder our elected officials and you liked it.
I dont recall

But if so then shame on me.

Maybe the Devil made me do it because I would never like that idea otherwise

Yea you’re full of shit.

Someone calls for the death of our elected officials and you support that idea. That’s not a “whoopsie” moment. You don’t accidentally like the idea of innocent people getting murdered and then come to your senses later.

Let’s call this what it is. You’re a sub-human piece of shit and you’re just pretending to flip-flop on this because I called you out on it.

Mind you, you supported this idea in the weeks leading up to Jan 6. Those people who wanted to hang Mike Pence are a perfect representation of who you really are.

You've got Ron DeSantis waiting in the wings. Even liberals down here like DeSantis. If he runs, Florida comes off the table as a battleground state...

Ron was a legit Trump supporter who shamelessly ran ads that basically parodied the fact that his policies were right in line with America First.

I'd still like to see Pompeo in some capacity. As V.P, or, a key role in the administration if GOP win. Tim Scott would be an excellent choice for V.P as well. He's a real conservative, not a Neo-Con, that would make him a force in a presidential campaign IMO.

A DeSantis/Scott ticket would win in 2024 almost certainly.
Pompeo is one of the biggest shitbags to ever defile Washington. Another swamp creature who you guys always claim to despise unless it suits the purpose of toadying up to your boy Trump. The same "swamp" that acquitted your cult leader twice despite the fact that he was guilty as hell & his lapdogs in Congress all knew it. And so did that pompous jerkoff Pompeo.

Yea you’re full of shit.
Ok

To prove that you aren't completely full of shit its time for you to put up or shut up
You keep mentioning my “Thanks” without posting a link

Post #89 and later clarified in post #92. Calls for the murder of innocent people and you supported that.

listen you fucking moron

I didn't hit the "like" button on any of those posts

You're just a liar

1622931733255.png

You were saying something about me being a liar?

You've got Ron DeSantis waiting in the wings. Even liberals down here like DeSantis. If he runs, Florida comes off the table as a battleground state...
If DeSantis runs?

I think A LOT of purple states will come off the map. . .

Folks are tired of Deep State and establishment bullshit.

At least the ones that are aware of what is going on.

I still say it

I don't know how you managed to doctor that image but its a damn lie

I never "liked" or "unliked" either of those posts

I didn't doctor anything. You liked it. If you follow along with the conversation, you will see that's exactly what you and I discussed.

Posts #480, 481, 483, etc.

New Topics

Forum List

Back