Bye, bye Pence!

Pence spent 4 years sucking up to the biggest con man the world has ever seen. He heaped lavish praise and served as an echo chamber for the former, twice impeached president. No lap dog anywhere could have done it better.

But, with the game on the line, Pence showed his true colors and weak spine. He failed the biggest test of his career, to stand up for Trump and protect him from the evil Democrats by swinging the 2020 election Trump's way. And for that, Pence is forever in the Trump Cult doghouse.

Bye, bye the love and admiration of the Cult. Bye, bye any hopes for a future elected office. And, all because Pence failed to recognize that law is whatever Trump says it is. The Constitution, Bill of Rights and state laws do not count. Trump's word is the only thing that counts. Bigly!!!

There was nothing that Pence could do about it. For him to try anything like what Trump wanted, it would have been a coup a`against Biden.

If Biden runs again in 2024, he'll win a second term.
You don't know that anymore than anybody else unless you have a crystal ball. You're simply conveying your own bias. It all depends on who the Republicans run against him. A lot of people are going to be reluctant to reelect an 82 year old man to the presidency knowing the more than fair odds he won't live to finish the term. As long as the Republican candidate isn't Trump Part II they will have that advantage right out of the gate. I doubt very much Biden runs again anyway, so the point is likely moot.

The Republican Party is destroying itself. They are assaulting voting rights and free speech rights. They are trying to pretend jan 6 didn't happen. These are all things that the GOP will have to answer for in 2022 and 2024. Also even if Trump doesn'nt run, he is not going to be a potted plant. He will be saying completely outrageous things that the Republican nominee will have to back. I would favor whoever the Democrat nominee in 2024 is.

Pence spent 4 years sucking up to the biggest con man the world has ever seen. He heaped lavish praise and served as an echo chamber for the former, twice impeached president. No lap dog anywhere could have done it better.

But, with the game on the line, Pence showed his true colors and weak spine. He failed the biggest test of his career, to stand up for Trump and protect him from the evil Democrats by swinging the 2020 election Trump's way. And for that, Pence is forever in the Trump Cult doghouse.

Bye, bye the love and admiration of the Cult. Bye, bye any hopes for a future elected office. And, all because Pence failed to recognize that law is whatever Trump says it is. The Constitution, Bill of Rights and state laws do not count. Trump's word is the only thing that counts. Bigly!!!
Does anyone care?

He should be president. He had the guts to stand by the democratic process and accept defeat unlike you bitter nasty goons.
Now the best you can do is shoot the messenger. You people shouldn't be afforded democracy if you can't accept it.
Don't go on with the elevtion fraud shit. It didn't happen

If Biden runs again in 2024, he'll win a second term. Absent a major catastrophe or a third party candidate splitting the base, Americans usually re-elect incumbents
When he will be 82 years old? Considering that he is not too active today, in 4 years he will hardly be well fit for this role. I always thought it is widely accepted that he is a one term president.

The rubes wanted him dead.
thats a damn lie

Trump supporters did not/do not want pence dead

"And Pence, as vice president on that day, had no role other than a ceremonial one -- to oversee the formal certification of the electoral vote count that showed Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election"

OK.

If it was merely ceremonial why do it?

Biden would be certified as president with or without pence.

It is called dignity. Respect for the process and the nation.

Did you or did you not “like” a comment from a poster calling for the murder of our elected officials?
I sure hope not

Sometimes I may like part of a comment without approving of other parts

But if so let me make it clear in my own words that I dont want pence dead

I sure hope not

You did. Another poster wanted to murder our elected officials and you liked it.

There was no “other” part to it other than calling for them to be murdered. That’s just you trying to flip-flop out of it.

The people who wanted to hang Mike Pence are a perfect representation of you.

The VP, is there in a ceremonial capacity only, he doesn't have a vote or objection rights, for any of the state electors.
Ceremony works both ways

Pence could not stop the certification but he didnt have to put his stamp of approval on it either
So why did trump tell all of his rube followers that Pence could overturn the election??

Was he dumb or did he think his followers were dumb?

Yeah, most of the Republican Party has gone batshit insane, ensconced in the bizarre alternative reality of an insane lying grifting demagogue.

If Orange Jesus said the world was flat and the moon was made of green cheese, 70% of Republicans would believe him, and defend to their death that this is true.

Because cult.

The problem is, this didn't start with Trump. It started when you dickheads in the Investor class decided the best way to get dumb white working class idiots to vote for your economic interests and against their own was to play on their racial, religious and sexual fears. You can draw a straight line from Nixon's Southern Strategy, Reagan's Welfare Queens, Bush's Willie Horton Ads, Bush Jr.'s opposition to gay marriage, straight through to Trump.

It got a lot worse when Obama got elected and the GOP base lost it's mind, first electing the Teabaggers, then nominating the Mormon Cult Leader, and finally, just going with Trump, because he was saying the crazy shit louder than anyone else.

I remember when you got fully behind Romney in 2012, and don't you dare point out he belongs to an insane cult.

Of course, the guy who engaged in a Toad elevating moment with Trump was Romney. Romney was so scared Trump might run against him as a third party candidate that he kissed his ring and said nothing as Trump continued to spread his hate. That's why I have to just laugh when Romney is being "principled" against Trump now. It's like Dr. Frankenstein leading the mob to find the monster he created.

The ironic thing is, I understand how Trump got the support he got. I see it in my own family. It's not just the "deplorables", it working class whites who have watched their standard of living decline year after year. Trump gives them convenient scapegoats- Illegal, Chinese, whatever.

So I don't take it terribly seriously when investor-class mopes like you and Mac1958 bemoan Trump. Because you created the atmosphere where he thrived.

When he will be 82 years old? Considering that he is not too active today, in 4 years he will hardly be well fit for this role. I always thought it is widely accepted that he is a one term president.

Accepted by who? I always expected him to serve two terms. He'd need four terms to fix all the damage the Orange Shitgibbon did to the country.

Forum List

Back