Mass murdering Commie dictator Kim Jong-un still has his Facebook page.

As long as you are a leftist......................

Has he said anything inappropriate yet?

Why are you against Facebook? It's a corporation. I thought you worship corporations and I thought you guys say they are free to do whatever they want. Now they do something you don't like and you want to what?

It's called Freedom.

That whining is contagious.
What you people went through to rid you of Trump is something else. Would you chop your Vienna sausage so he could not run???..bawwwhahaah

• Banned
Ordering executions via anti-aircraft gun does have its perks.

Death by fighter jet fighter.....................He is colorful in everything he does
Barry Hussein killed Americans using drones. Kim is so behind the times.....

That whining is contagious.
What you people went through to rid you of Trump is something else. Would you chop your Vienna sausage so he could not run???..bawwwhahaah
Maybe Trump will share his love letters with you.

Ordering executions via anti-aircraft gun does have its perks.

Death by fighter jet fighter.....................He is colorful in everything he does
Barry Hussein killed Americans using drones. Kim is so behind the times.....
Those Muslim Americans that took up arms against their home nation, yeah, they got creamed..

As long as he doesn't violate the Terms of Use policy of the owners, he can stay.

If Trump wants to behave like the seditious asshole that he truly is, he can't stay. Sometimes the rules really do apply to you even if you think they don't.

Has he said anything inappropriate yet?

Why are you against Facebook? It's a corporation. I thought you worship corporations and I thought you guys say they are free to do whatever they want. Now they do something you don't like and you want to what?

It's called Freedom.
Banning speech is freedom?

I thought
I see where you went off the rails.
Apparently to leftists its okay if you are a mass murderer so long as you have not said anything inappropriate. :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:
Don't forget Trump knew how deadly the virus was in February 2020 and didn't tell us and how many died? Over 200,000? He's a mass murderer just like Bush is for lying us into Iraq.

And before you say Bush didn't lie us into Iraq, Trump said he did too when he was running for president. No one argued too much with him when he said it. And when pushed he said THEY LIED. THERE WERE NO WMD's and THEY KNEW IT.

Well we know Trump lied to us and we know the thing he lied to us about killed 200,000 people after he lied about how serious it was. You can't spin this any other way.

Forum List

Back