Some folks are thinking the same as me.

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
I think its ok if they just run around the woods paintballing each other. No harm done.
Probably ain't just "paintballing" going on out there if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Seems like a pretty boring ā€œresistanceā€ if thatā€™s all it is. Ok then.
If you are hoping for blood in the streets you will have to be patient

all the contributing factors exist or will very soon

what Iā€™m referring to is massive government handouts funded by massive borrowing

while at the same time democrats insist on shutting down small businesses and destroy the economic engine that has sustained America for 125 years

at this time we mostly have leftwing losers in the public square with no function in life except to mooch off society and tear things down

Conservative republicans have too much to lose by engaging in such nonsense

but if libs destroy the goose that lays the golden eggs people all over America will become destitute, angry and perhaps violent

Why would I hope for blood in the streets?

Would you support conservative violence if it happens?

Americaā€™s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ā€˜resistā€™ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nationā€™s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the ā€œMillion MAGA Marchā€ in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
ā€œI think about half this country wonā€™t recognise Biden as legitimate. They wonā€™t recognise this election,ā€ Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nationā€™s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

ā€œWhat that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we wonā€™t recognise as legitimate. Weā€™ll be very much like the founding fathers. Weā€™ll end up nullifying and resisting,ā€ Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters ā€” including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens ā€” participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
I hope the violence just escalates out of total control.

SO I don't want to hear any bitching or bellyaching from Democrats when things turn to shit now: the Biden Administration and the DNC have WROUGHT all that they shall sow.
This is the most petulant entitled whining Iā€™ve seen about this election.

And thatā€™s saying something.

If they are doing their jobs and counting votes, they are lazy and incompetent?
The poll workers are just petty thieves

I was replying to your complaint that corrupt, lazy, and/or incompetent republican officials in georgia who were responsible for preventing voter fraud were being chased around the room by angry citizens

which they deserve

the video of the tearful chubby little soy boy that made the rounds last week was the best example you have

and nothing serious happened to him
No, they are not petty thieves. That remark is just plain ridiculous.
You mean that they were chased around by angry trump supporters who didn't have the vote count go their way, yes?
How about the poll workers in states that trump won? Are they also petty thieves? Anyone chase them around?

what Iā€™m referring to is massive government handouts funded by massive borrowing

while at the same time democrats insist on shutting down small businesses and destroy the economic engine that has sustained America for 125 years

at this time we mostly have leftwing losers in the public square with no function in life except to mooch off society and tear things down

but if libs destroy the goose that lays the golden eggs people all over America will become destitute, angry and perhaps violent

Absolutely. Would love someone to attack me so I can finally see what pupils look like fading to nothing while hearing an Adams Apple being crushed.

Absolutely. Would love someone to attack me so I can finally see what pupils look like fading to nothing while hearing an Adams Apple being crushed.

You have the right to protect yourself. But nobody is physically attacking you.

Is it fair to assume that you would only act that way if you were physically attacked?

I'm more concerned with making sure there's shit ton of stimulus waiting to be spent as soon as spring arrives
How long do you think dems can keep borrowing money till we end up like Greece?

my guess is not very long

once libs destroy the economic engine through shutdowns it wont grow back overnight

Up until this Summer I never believed in violence until I saw what liberals do to innocent people. Now I only hope and pray to God they are exterminated MS13 style.

Edit....The AOC squad exterminated 13th century like

Last edited:

Up until this Summer I never believed in violence until I saw what liberals do to innocent people. Now I only hope and pray to God they are exterminated MS13 style.

Do you want all liberals exterminated MS13 style or just some?

I'm more concerned with making sure there's shit ton of stimulus waiting to be spent as soon as spring arrives
How long do you think dems can keep borrowing money till we end up like Greece?

my guess is not very long

once libs destroy the economic engine through shutdowns it wont grow back overnight
Oh for fuck's sake, the econ did just dandy under Clinton and recovered from a recession under Obama. Job growth remains a problem ā€¦. for BOTH parties. There's a structural problem in most western capitalist economies.

Of course not. Just anyone who believes in the squad...Make a list of them and throw gas at the entire family.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
What legislation did Trump sign into law that would have made you rebel?

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.
Nice dodge.
You didnā€™t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

You dodged my question, moron. Notice my question came first.

To address your question, I wouldnā€™t rebel against legislation because I donā€™t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.
So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.
Yet you complain about how Trumpā€™s legislation ruined the US.
Are you expecting me to take you seriously?

How am I faking bravado? Geez youā€™re dumb.
What Trump legislation would have made you rebel?

No, they are not petty thieves. That remark is just plain ridiculous.
Think again

poll workers in deep blue districts stole millions of votes for biden

But if the spineless republicans in states like georgia and arizona had done their job of oversight crooked democrat poll workers would have been stopped before they cheated

Of course not. Just anyone who believes in the squad...Make a list of them and throw gas at the entire family.

So whatā€™s stopping you from doing that? Seems like youā€™re not actually going to do anything you just described.

Oh for fuck's sake, the econ did just dandy under Clinton and recovered from a recession under Obama.

Job growth remains a problem ā€¦. for BOTH parties.
Job growth was not a problem for trump before the chinese virus came along

liberal democrats are not just hurting the economy with the shutdowns

they are destroying it

What legislation did Trump sign into law that would have made you rebel?

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.
Nice dodge.
You didnā€™t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

You dodged my question, moron. Notice my question came first.

To address your question, I wouldnā€™t rebel against legislation because I donā€™t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.
So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.
Yet you complain about how Trumpā€™s legislation ruined the US.
Are you expecting me to take you seriously?

How am I faking bravado? Geez youā€™re dumb.
What Trump legislation would have made you rebel?

Let me try to spell this out for you one last time. Take any action done by the president that you donā€™t like and consider what would it even look like to rebel against that.

Hereā€™s an example: I didnā€™t like the appointment of Barrett. How specifically would I rebel against that?

Example: I didnā€™t like the assassination of Soleimani. How would I rebel against that?

Example: I didnā€™t like leaving the Paris climate accord. How would I rebel against that?

Give me an example of what rebelling would look like. I donā€™t know how that would be done effectively.

Do you get it now? Probably not.

Forum List

Back