By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Trump supporters. How can it not?

Trump is proving everyday to be a magnificent president and an awesome leader. .... :thup:
By what metric? He is dividing his own party, thus crippling his political clout on Capital Hill, his staff has a higher turnover rate than a McDonald's near a community college, he is under investigation by a Special Counselor and is held in contempt by most of our allies and disdain by our adversaries. He has yet to pass any significant legislation, repeal and replace or build his wall.

What has he done aside from tweeting and wrecking havoc? He has signed Executive Orders. Remember how "I have a pen and a phone!" was received by your ilk? Karma is indeed a bitch.
that hitlery isn't president.
Oh dear God the obsession you idiots bear blinds you to facts!
and only facts, that's why we insist you all post them. but alas, it never happens. just conjecture

Trump is proving everyday to be a magnificent president and an awesome leader. .... :thup:
By what metric? He is dividing his own party, thus crippling his political clout on Capital Hill, his staff has a higher turnover rate than a McDonald's near a community college, he is under investigation by a Special Counselor and is held in contempt by most of our allies and disdain by our adversaries. He has yet to pass any significant legislation, repeal and replace or build his wall.

What has he done aside from tweeting and wrecking havoc? He has signed Executive Orders. Remember how "I have a pen and a phone!" was received by your ilk? Karma is indeed a bitch.
that hitlery isn't president.
Oh dear God the obsession you idiots bear blinds you to facts!
and only facts, that's why we insist you all post them. but alas, it never happens. just conjecture
What did I write that is not factual?

His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

Trump lashes 'Liddle Bob Corker' as senators call for calm

He's got North Korea.

He's trying to help Iran make nuclear weapons.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?
Why get involved with that?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He mispronounces Puerto Rico again and again. And he thinks it's funny.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

40 new trump lies - Google Search

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

LMAO Trump isn't a politician which is something you lefty loons forget.

I don't expect him to act like a politician and neither should anyone else.

Catch a clue. LOL
you are right he isnt a politician,but he should have learned by now that his big mouth has created a lot of the turmoil he gets bad mouthed for and keep it shut....Trump is his own worse enemy...
Ahhhh ---- the poor deluded left.

Did it ever occur to your simple little minds that the "turmoil" is intentional? Might it be there to distract you?
so if i criticize trump,im a lefty?....and you say im deluded?....
His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

He's got North Korea.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

Catch a clue. LOL
you are right he isnt a politician,but he should have learned by now that his big mouth has created a lot of the turmoil he gets bad mouthed for and keep it shut....Trump is his own worse enemy...

Did it ever occur to your simple little minds that the "turmoil" is intentional? Might it be there to distract you?
If you get all excited about Trump's antics? Definitely deluded.

Lefty? No idea - and don't care. The first still applies.

He's got North Korea.

Catch a clue. LOL

He's got North Korea.

Catch a clue. LOL

so i comment about the guy and that means i get all excited about his "antics"?..so then going by that logic,you got all excited about me bad mouthing trump....right?........so who is delusional here?....

"By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Trump supporters. How can it not?"

Of course it is. You can tell, because they get meaner and weirder by the day.

He's got North Korea.

If it would, just think of the alternative:
HRC1-NP.jpg

Trump?

Let's start with why he was hired.

He promised to curtail an overreaching, out-of-control government. He promised to break up the "professional politician" cartel in Washington. He promised to crush the Deep State in the government. He promised to cut back regulations. He promised tax cuts. He promised cheaper healthcare. He promised a sane selection for the Supreme Court. He promised to create an environment conducive to investment in the US. He promised to evict the liberal-elitist class from our government.

Has he done all those? No.

Has he done some of them? Yes.

Has he made efforts on others? Yes.

Most of all, he has absolutely derailed and discombobulated the progressive takeover of our rights and freedoms. He has moved to return the right of individuals to determine their own direction and their own fate. More that that, he has absolutely driven leftists like the OP bonkers. He is the master magician - while liberals stomp and yell and piss and moan about what he says/tweets, they aren't paying any attention to what he does. He just keeps marching on.

What not to like?

There is the whole deal, Quote( they aren't paying any attention to what he does) that's what scares the rest of us. that ears are turned to the babble, not to the true problems that face us all. left, right & those stuck in the middle.

Catch a clue. LOL

Catch a clue. LOL

so i comment about the guy and that means i get all excited about his "antics"?..so then going by that logic,you got all excited about me bad mouthing trump....right?........so who is delusional here?....
Oh, believe me - I am not "all excited" about you badmouthing Trump.

Amused? Yes.

All excited? Nope. Kinda like watching a car wreck.

To date, Donald Trump has not...

- Armed Mexican drug cartels
- Illegally spied on American citizens
- Illegally spied on reporters and the media
- Illegally spied on the US Senate
- Illegally spied on the USSC
- Armed Al Queda, the Muslim Brotherhood, and ISIS
- Illegally negotiated and signed his own personal treaties
- Illegally and unconstitutionally dragged the United States into two separate Wars
- Had an adulterous Affair in the White House and lied to the world about it
- Been found guilty of being in contempt of court after sexually harassing a female and being sued while in office
- Given North Korea nuclear reactors and helping them to develop a nuclear program capable of reaching United States

ALL of these are Impeachable offenses that Liberals protected their POS Presidents from.

Donald Trump did beat Hillary Clinton. Since then he has survived every attempt by liberals and snowflakes to impeach him or drive him from office.

As I said, snowflakes could have had Donald Trump impeached by now if only they would have produced the evidence of collusion they supposedly have.

What are you assholes waiting for?

Don't blame President Trump because you can't get the job done...

... which is part of the reason Democrats have lost more than 1,000 elections, lost the House, lost the Senate, and lost the White House.

- Illegally and unconstitutionally dragged the United States into two separate Wars
- Been found guilty of being in contempt of court after sexually harassing a female and being sued while in office
- Given North Korea nuclear reactors and helping them to develop a nuclear program capable of reaching United States

ALL of these are Impeachable offenses that Liberals protected their POS Presidents from.

Donald Trump did beat Hillary Clinton. Since then he has survived every attempt by liberals and snowflakes to impeach him or drive him from office.

As I said, snowflakes could have had Donald Trump impeached by now if only they would have produced the evidence of collusion they supposedly have.

... which is part of the reason Democrats have lost more than 1,000 elections, lost the House, lost the Senate, and lost the White House.
^^ The fake news and fake outrage is strong with this one.

So is the TRUTH, snowflake. You did not dispute it because you know you could not. To do so now would only be trying to save face.

So is the TRUTH, snowflake. You did not dispute it because you know you could not. To do so now would only be trying to save face.
No, I did not dispute it because there is absolutely no need for anyone, anytime, to debate lying weirdos on the internet. You could literally post your idiotic nonsense 10 billion more times on this board and it would not make a lick of difference to anyone, anywhere.

If you want an actual debate of your claims, get a law degree and take them to court, ya goofball.

Oh, believe me - I am not "all excited" about you badmouthing Trump.

Amused? Yes.

All excited? Nope. Kinda like watching a car wreck.
likewise believe me i dont get excited about what trump does,but i do find amusement in those like yourself who think they know about other posters by a comment they make....now thats delusional entertainment around here....

The ones that are most hilarious are these two:

Trump has had many adulterous affairs. Has he had one in the White House? Who know? Republicans won't release White House logs. Not like under Obama.

Trump has only been in office less than a year. Who knows how long he can go without pu$$y grabbing. Sexual assault becomes addictive for guys able to get away with it.

Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - who's made them, what are the charges and is the President immune?

The rest is simply weird right wing conspiracies and talking points.

Does the Weinstein cover up lead lefties into doubting the democrat establishment?
Probably not. Just about everyone Weinstein gave money to has given the money back. His supporters didn't make him a role model for their children by making him president.

The right is making a mistake trying to hold on to Weinstein considering they put a man who admits to assaulting women for "fun" and who is a serial adulterer into office.

Like I said before, Trump's base is like an old hooker who put on her best clothes, got all duded up, put on the makeup, when out, got royally boned and then got stiffed and didn't even get a ride home.

woman-crying-2.jpg

Forum List

Back