By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Trump supporters. How can it not?

i stated obvious facts to which you ignored. now please answer my previous post. is that great or is that terrible and you wish it wasn't happening?
Those bits of good economic news are to the credit of President Obama and his economic policies. Do you want to praise them along with me? Fine!
there it is, there is no winning with you. you're useless and not worth anymore of my time. you're just a fk who hates america.

Frank, check this jamoke out.
What a shame you are so utterly poisoned by partisanship.
it really is a shame that no one on the left is willing to sit and discuss middle class needs. I tell you what, you want to talk partisan shit, how many demolosers will vote yes on the tax bill to save middle class money? if the objective is to fk the middle class, that's what they'd be doing with a no vote. I'm sorry, I don't get that.
Is that your conclusion after your careful analysis of the tax bill? Haha, just kidding, we both know you don't have a clue what's in it.
so you don't want a tax cut? wow. you're special. I haven't ever met one of you before.

Those bits of good economic news are to the credit of President Obama and his economic policies. Do you want to praise them along with me? Fine!
there it is, there is no winning with you. you're useless and not worth anymore of my time. you're just a fk who hates america.

Frank, check this jamoke out.
What a shame you are so utterly poisoned by partisanship.
it really is a shame that no one on the left is willing to sit and discuss middle class needs. I tell you what, you want to talk partisan shit, how many demolosers will vote yes on the tax bill to save middle class money? if the objective is to fk the middle class, that's what they'd be doing with a no vote. I'm sorry, I don't get that.
Is that your conclusion after your careful analysis of the tax bill? Haha, just kidding, we both know you don't have a clue what's in it.
so you don't want a tax cut? wow. you're special. I haven't ever met one of you before.
How does "you obviously have not a clue what is in the tax bill", become, "I must not want a tax cut"...? Are you high, son?

the adults are in charge now

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Wow, look how much has happened since I started this thread weeks ago.

GOP senators deciding to not run for re election.

Trump lying about and insulting Gold Star families.

Trump lying about Tax Cuts for the rich.

Trump lying about helping Puerto Rico.

Trump trying to bully blacks who protest unarmed blacks walking down the street and being shot dead for no reason.

Trump supporting racists.

Russian probe gaining steam.

Trump's attack on gay community.

Trump's attack on women's rights.

And that's just off the top of my head.

And the GOP roar's it's approval.

In the press conference Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Obama's collusion with Russia is being investigated.

Huh?

His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

Trump lashes 'Liddle Bob Corker' as senators call for calm

He's got North Korea.

He's trying to help Iran make nuclear weapons.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?
Why get involved with that?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He mispronounces Puerto Rico again and again. And he thinks it's funny.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

40 new trump lies - Google Search

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

#MAGA

-Geaux

His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

He's got North Korea.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

#MAGA

-Geaux
#AIAG

-FYI

He's got North Korea.

#MAGA

-Geaux
#AIAG

-FYI
Once.

He's got North Korea.

#MAGA

-Geaux
#AIAG

-FYI
Once.
It's always been for me. Sucks that it's not for you.

Forum List

Back