By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Trump supporters. How can it not?

16r024.jpg

The only thing I'm starting to doubt is if you lefties can hold on to your sanity for another three years.

So what do you think bother's Trump the most?

SOS calling him a moron?

or

Corker saying: Sometimes I feel like he’s on a reality show of some kind, you know, when he’s talking about these big foreign policy issues. And, you know, he doesn’t realize that, you know, that we could be heading towards World War III with the kinds of comments that he’s making.

Moron... It is simple and direct... He understands that and he also knows it sells better in the media. Tillerson was also one of his choices..

There is NO DOUBT that most people HATED Hillary Rotten Clinton. No regrets about NOT electing that whore.
:lol:
Well, actually, when you think about "most". You kind of see a majority. As in "the most" or "above 50%".

You know what I'm sayin'?

Trump didn't get "most" so someone else did.
Yeah, whatever. Forget that I was talking about Trump voters. Focus on that minutia and COMPLETE IGNORE THE FUCKING POINT!!!

Most TRUMP VOTERS were on their fucking knees (even we, the atheists) THANKING GOD that Hitlery's murdering ass was NOT elected.

1q8nut.jpg

Thank the non-existent being known as God/Allah/Crom/Kek that IT WAS NOT HER TURN!!!

:dance:

Personally, I am very proud of Pres. Trump standing up to the leftist liberal Democrats and the SJW / BLM commie radicals. .... :thup:
Trump own party knows him best; ####### moron, The White House is an adult day care for Trump.
Trump has had to stand up to his own staff and party more than anyone else. They realize how incompetent he is.

Because most of us are not psychotic, delirious, Trump-obsessed stalkers who belong in a padded cell injected with thorazine. How many "I hate Trump" threads do you make per day?

Trump?

Let's start with why he was hired.

He promised to curtail an overreaching, out-of-control government. He promised to break up the "professional politician" cartel in Washington. He promised to crush the Deep State in the government. He promised to cut back regulations. He promised tax cuts. He promised cheaper healthcare. He promised a sane selection for the Supreme Court. He promised to create an environment conducive to investment in the US. He promised to evict the liberal-elitist class from our government.

Has he done all those? No.

Has he done some of them? Yes.

Has he made efforts on others? Yes.

Most of all, he has absolutely derailed and discombobulated the progressive takeover of our rights and freedoms. He has moved to return the right of individuals to determine their own direction and their own fate. More that that, he has absolutely driven leftists like the OP bonkers. He is the master magician - while liberals stomp and yell and piss and moan about what he says/tweets, they aren't paying any attention to what he does. He just keeps marching on.

What not to like?

His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

Trump lashes 'Liddle Bob Corker' as senators call for calm

He's got North Korea.

He's trying to help Iran make nuclear weapons.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?
Why get involved with that?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He mispronounces Puerto Rico again and again. And he thinks it's funny.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

40 new trump lies - Google Search

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

Oh look, another daily "Why you conservatives should hate President Trump thread", by deantard.

How's that going for you?

His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

Trump lashes 'Liddle Bob Corker' as senators call for calm

He's got North Korea.

He's trying to help Iran make nuclear weapons.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?
Why get involved with that?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He mispronounces Puerto Rico again and again. And he thinks it's funny.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

40 new trump lies - Google Search

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

Oh look, another daily "Why you conservatives should hate President Trump thread", by deantard.

How's that going for you?
]
Everybody needs a hobby.

By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Trump supporters. How can it not?

There is nothing he can do wrong to lose his supporters. He said so himself. They're brain-dead knuckle-dragging troglodyte cult members.

There is nothing he can do wrong to lose his supporters. He said so himself. They're brain-dead knuckle-dragging troglodyte cult members.
That is no longer accurate. Support from rural and small-town America that was a strong and important element in his base is eroding and even plummeting.

Forum List

Back