By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Trump supporters. How can it not?

His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

Trump lashes 'Liddle Bob Corker' as senators call for calm

He's got North Korea.

He's trying to help Iran make nuclear weapons.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?
Why get involved with that?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He mispronounces Puerto Rico again and again. And he thinks it's funny.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

40 new trump lies - Google Search

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

I'm confident Hillary is not President. Mission Accomplished.
And happy that Trump is the president?
The guy is mentally ill...if one doesn't see that, you are as ill as he is.

The Birth Control decision this week will is a Pro Abortion law... It will increase or slow the decrease in abortions...
Oh please, if you want to fuck around,
pay for your own birth control...
no one took birth control off the market

If they'll pay for an abortion, they could pay for protection

Birth control via an insurance policy is already paid for in the cost of the insurance premium.

His own Secretary of State called him a moron. Why would the former CEO of possibly the largest oil company in the world be so unprofessional that he would call his boss a moron? There is only one reason he would do something like that.

So what did Trump do to counter such a charge? He talks about his IQ? He starts calling names? Liddle instead of Little.

He's got North Korea.

He even talked about Harvey Weinstein. Remember that Trump was going to sue a dozen women? What happened? Remember, he said he could grab them and forcibly kiss them all because he's a star?

He sent is Vice President to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars to walk out of a football game when no one else did and it was the two worst teams in the league.

Then he's throwing paper towels. And when his followers say they saw no problem, I don't believe them.
He says to the people inside a shelter, look at all the people who came to see me. It was in a shelter.
All those followers can't all be morons. For some, doubt has to be creeping in. It just has to be.

Donald Trump sets a new dishonesty record: 40 false claims last week | Toronto Star

When they say it's fake news who lies, not Trump. I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.

It would be nice if one of them could explain in a coherent manner why they continue to supports someone his Secretary of State called a moron. Who then, spends the rest of the week, acting like a moron.

LMAO Trump isn't a politician which is something you lefty loons forget.

I don't expect him to act like a politician and neither should anyone else.

Catch a clue. LOL

She was a grandmother.

Wow, you really hate her. You have been well trained.
I do hate the fuck out of that evil bitch. For DAMN good reason. And if by "trained" you mean learning to think for myself, then yes. I was trained well.

You have no reason to hate Hillary Clinton. Republicans programed you well to accept their lies, rumours and slanders.

He's got North Korea.

Yes.......we have doubts....so much so you should get President hilary ready to take over....right?

I am already looking forward to voting for Trump in 2020.....watching you guys weeping and screeching again is going to be a lot of fun.....

She was a grandmother.

Wow, you really hate her. You have been well trained.
I do hate the fuck out of that evil bitch. For DAMN good reason. And if by "trained" you mean learning to think for myself, then yes. I was trained well.

You have no reason to hate Hillary Clinton. Republicans programed you well to accept their lies, rumours and slanders.

Hilary is a criminal, she sold both her husband's Presidency, you know, the rapist, for foreign money, she sold her own office for money, and she used her rapist husband's power and private detectives to silence the women he raped and sexually assaulted......he is even worse than weinstein.....he used his political office to attack women.....and she helped him get away with it for her own political power....

The Birth Control decision this week will is a Pro Abortion law... It will increase or slow the decrease in abortions...

Birth control via an insurance policy is already paid for in the cost of the insurance premium.
Birth control via an insurance policy
is already paid for in the cost of the insurance premium.
ROFLMMFAO

Yeah, thanks to those actually paying the premium

When I had insurance through my workplace,
which was a union job, birth control wasn't covered...

giving birth was, abortion was, but not birth control.
I didn't understand why not, I always found that odd
but, it was what it was, birth control wasn't covered.

Since when did birth control become a women's right?

Nobody is preventing access to birth control,
and nobody should be required to provide it either.

Planned Parenthood is pissed because
they won't be able to milk taxpayers
through the government and insurance companies
for birth control that's already been paid for and resold!

They use government funding to purchase BC,
then turn around and sell it to women or bill the government for...

wtf..the government should start its own version of PP
instead of allowing PP to profit off of our tax dollars
which they use to fund their agenda and Democrats

If woman can't afford to pay for their own birth control,
maybe they should spread their legs for guys that can!

ROFLMMFAO

lol, so you deny that insurance companies set their premiums according to what they estimate will be the cost of paying out benefits.

Brilliant.

I don't believe it anymore that they believe he's truthful. It's too easy to check. They can't NOT know. It's just not possible.
Hey...guess what...

I contemplated those thoughts as well,
about Hillary and Obama supporters... still do

ROFLMMFAO

lol, so you deny that insurance companies set their premiums according to what they estimate will be the cost of paying out benefits.

Brilliant.
Absolutely not!

Insurance is a scam and a waste of money
for the majority of policy holders!

The majority of those insured, pay for their own medical costs
by the time all is said and done, plus, help cover the costs
of those who are actually accumulating medical bills

If people took the money they pay insurance companies
and set it aside every month, they would be able to cover
their own costs when they needed to.

Most people pay more into insurance
then they ever end up claiming

The insurance industry needs an overhaul
and so does billing/filing claims, as well!

A procedure that might cost you $90 cash,
will become $150 charge to the insurance company
if your policy has $150 maximum coverage for that procedure

Everything is so fucked up and ass backwards!
The government wants to control, dictate and enforce matters
they shouldn't be involved in and not the ones they should

Trump was/is the last hope before Progressives and the Deep State march us to Fascism and slavery

There is NO DOUBT that most people HATED Hillary Rotten Clinton. No regrets about NOT electing that whore.
:lol:
Well, actually, when you think about "most". You kind of see a majority. As in "the most" or "above 50%".

You know what I'm sayin'?

Trump didn't get "most" so someone else did.
Yeah, whatever. Forget that I was talking about Trump voters. Focus on that minutia and COMPLETE IGNORE THE FUCKING POINT!!!

Most TRUMP VOTERS were on their fucking knees (even we, the atheists) THANKING GOD that Hitlery's murdering ass was NOT elected.

1q8nut.jpg

Thank the non-existent being known as God/Allah/Crom/Kek that IT WAS NOT HER TURN!!!

:dance:
You said: Most TRUMP VOTERS were on their fucking knees (even we, the atheists) THANKING GOD that Hitlery's murdering ass was NOT elected.

Yea, so terrible. Helping millions get healthcare.

All the awful things the press reported. So much smoke, there must be fire.

Only there's no fire.

Now we have a real criminal as president. Both a criminal and a moron.
Hillary isn't charged with anything. Just nonsense like she ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

Trump has given away classified material to a country that wants ours destroyed. But why shouldn't confederates side with Russia. They want this country destroyed as well. They already tried it once. And they build monuments to traitors. Why? Because they ARE the traitors.

He's got North Korea.

dean how many people in this country do you think have called their boss a moron?....

Trump is proving everyday to be a magnificent president and an awesome leader. .... :thup:

You what is scary about what you said:

It so typical of the quotes the people of North Korea say about Kim Jong-Un... Our any those types of dictators...

It is coming pretty obvious that the Sunni and his ilk will have no objectivity when it comes to Trump. It does prove that the US can be manipulated to place a leader like Kim Jong-Un in charge of US. Trump shows the characteristics of a dictator.
your good buddy dean said much the same about Obama.....any comments about that?....

Trump is proving everyday to be a magnificent president and an awesome leader. .... :thup:

The above represents the view of the Trump dead enders who will support him no matter what. Remember his line about being able to murder someone on 5th avenue and not lose their support?
is that like the Bush and Obama dead enders who supported them no matter what?.....just asking.....

Forum List

Back