Buying a Lemon--Vaccine Defenders--Any Sales/Marketing Folks Out There?

Lol. Yeah big pharma’s vaxxes are wonderful, safe, and effective. Never mind that the establishment has lied about them since day one. Never mind the enormous profits. Never mind the harm they can cause. Never mind the lack of long term studies. Ignore those lies and attack all who criticize the vaccines.

Dumb!

And hound them about where they found credible, easy accessed govt information

No, I asked what sources you use that do NOT align with your bias.
What sources do you accept that do not align with your politics.

We go with scientific consensus. You don’t believe the media when it reports what science says.

And those scientists all say you’re fos. So it’s impossible to take you seriously

Let’s not forget 472 of the 622 deaths in Michigan were people who weren’t vaccinated.

That's....not great. That's the final stop for a vaccine. It should AT LEAST be highly, highly effective at THAT. 25% death rate is not that great

So rather than address the real information from the UK govt, you'd rather hound me as to where I found the information.

Productive. Winning hearts and minds
I confirmed you were right. 150 of the deaths were fully vaccinated. Probably old and sickly people. What about the 472 unvaccinated? Probably a lot of them had underlying conditions too but compare your odds with mine. 150 vaccinated died. 472 unvaccinated died.

So rather than address the real information from the UK govt, you'd rather hound me as to where I found the information.

Productive. Winning hearts and minds
I did address it. Even better, the UK government addressed it on the very next page.

Your response to me pointing this out was to call it “propaganda” if I recall correctly. Not exactly a rebuttal.

Buyer's remorse.

Well...I think buyer's remorse is what I had with my car, right? Where I would say uh, I'm really sorry I bought this car as it's at the very least, not the right car for my area! And I hate that!

Only ONE poster in this thread has expressed any disappointment at all in the vaccines...buyer's remorse. The others stand by them as they fail. That's what I find peculiar.

That's....not great. That's the final stop for a vaccine. It should AT LEAST be highly, highly effective at THAT. 25% death rate is not that great
It’s not a 25% death rate.

If you can’t acknowledge your numbers are 3 x higher and worse, then you’re just stubborn and stupid.

I confirmed you were right. 150 of the deaths were fully vaccinated. Probably old and sickly people. What about the 472 unvaccinated? Probably a lot of them had underlying conditions too but compare your odds with mine. 150 vaccinated died. 472 unvaccinated died.

The "old and sickly" argument holds no water, as these were the very people the vaccines were meant to protect.

No one would describe that statistic as a “death rate”. It’s not. Not even close.

It’s not a 25% death rate.

If you can’t acknowledge your numbers are 3 x higher and worse, then you’re just stubborn and stupid.

I just posted that it is. With links. In the last month, in our state. According to state data. Hello?

No one would describe that statistic as a “death rate”. It’s not. Not even close.

Okay OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIED OF COVID, in the last month in Michigan, 25% of them were fully vaccinated.

You folks want to harp on minutiae. That happens when you're losing the argument.

How come I’ve never heard you say the flu shot doesn’t work?

showed that among adults, flu vaccination was associated with a 26% lower risk of ICU admission and a 31% lower risk of death from flu compared to those who were unvaccinated.

I did address it. Even better, the UK government addressed it on the very next page.

Your response to me pointing this out was to call it “propaganda” if I recall correctly. Not exactly a rebuttal.

I'm sorry the science minded on this forum do not like the actual facts and data. But I cannot help that.

What sources do you accept that do not align with your politics.

We go with scientific consensus. You don’t believe the media when it reports what science says.

And those scientists all say you’re fos. So it’s impossible to take you seriously
And where were all those scientists when labs around the world were using a fraudulent test? And as if that weren't enough, where were they when the cycle-threshold was set at a level that they themselves condemned as meaningless?

Why would you defend such negligence, and the people guilty of it?

How come I’ve never heard you say the flu shot doesn’t work?

showed that among adults, flu vaccination was associated with a 26% lower risk of ICU admission and a 31% lower risk of death from flu compared to those who were unvaccinated.

And that is not great. But at least flu shots are causing things like blood clots and myocarditis, making them a little more palatable.

And where were all those scientists when labs around the world were using a fraudulent test? And as if that weren't enough, where were they when the cycle-threshold was set at a level that they themselves condemned as meaningless?

Why would you defend such negligence?
I don’t know anything about all that. Links?

Additionally, they say 143 of the 280 deaths reported Wednesday were identified during a review of vital records.

Half of them were via a review of vital records. That DOESN'T SAY WHEN THEY DIED.
So how many of these 143 were from this week????

Doesn't matter. The Lions share of them are 55 and up. 90% or so overall..........The young have a VERY HIGH SURVIVAL RATE. Which is why we should have NEVER SHUT DOWN and get this shit done with the Alpha which was not as lethal in my opinion as Delta.

We destroyed this country and went FULL NAZI for WHAT? Didn't change a damn thing except for turning our dollar into toilet paper and killing small business. Now we argue about a EXPERIMENAL VACCINE that is probably driving the damn mutations.

Now back to the Damn BODY BAG COUNT BS.

And that is not great. But at least flu shots are causing things like blood clots and myocarditis, making them a little more palatable.
Very simple solution to this. Have the insurance companies not insure the unvaccinated. Or raise your rates x3. You’re the ones filling up the ers

Okay OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIED OF COVID, in the last month in Michigan, 25% of them were fully vaccinated.

You folks want to harp on minutiae. That happens when you're losing the argument.
It’s not minutiae. It’s pointing out a falsehood.

Forum List

Back