Buying a Lemon--Vaccine Defenders--Any Sales/Marketing Folks Out There?

So you don’t have anything other than skepticism? Is that right?

No data. Just distrust.
If I had data, would you believe it? Of course not.

Skepticism you say? You bet I’m skeptical of big pharma, big government, big media, elites, establishment, etc. You should be too. They’ve lied to use repeatedly about every issue under the sun

If I had data, would you believe it? Of course not.

Skepticism you say? You bet I’m skeptical of big pharma, big government, big media, elites, establishment, etc. You should be too. They’ve lied to use repeatedly about every issue under the sun
Depends! Where does your data come from? Some source that could actually obtain the data? Some random internet site?

Skepticism can’t be argued against. If you chose not to accept any information that contradicts your view, then there’s no means for discussion. You’ve already lost.

Still dodging the questions I see.

The odds that you found this report independently is minuscule. Especially as I’ve seen this report on some of the antivaccination sources.

So I just asked the question. Did you find it on your own or not?

Too funny....hypocrite

Thinking you know something when you don’t isn’t a very good personality trait.

A few years ago I had a sweet little sedan with low-profile tires. These tires might work in, idk, southern California. But this car was a complete bust in Michigan, not only with our weather, but with our worst roads in the nation.

Time and again I took the car to the tire shop. They knew me by name. I knew the car was all wrong, I admitted it, and couldn't wait to offload it. For me it was a lemon. I grew to hate that car.

Why can so few admit this about the covid vaccines? That at the very least, they're not living up to the hype?

What is this phenomenon where you take it and it's like you work for Pfizer or Moderna or something? I don't understand this. I have taken wonderful medications and horrid medications and been honest about all of them. Yet it seems there's a component in these vaccines that turns people into glassy-eyed religious cultists.

Marketing/sales people: is there a name for this? Is there something about buying a product and then advocating for it?
Buyer's remorse.

Too funny....hypocrite

Thinking you know something when you don’t isn’t a very good personality trait.
I know medicine. Some know more than me. I know more than most.

The data here demonstrates considerable benefit of vaccination. Not only is it in the data, it’s in my hospitals day in and day out.

Sigh....no, they are not. And you seemed to have missed some important bullet points in the linked study. I don't understand your reasoning for not getting vaccinated
but I just returned from Western MI and they are on the verge of surpassing their pandemic high of infections and hospitalizations. The way the virus mutates and
how easily it spreads, your chances will shortly probably rival that of standing at the Black Jack table in Vegas. Sooner or later, your luck runs out.

COVID-19 Vaccines Work
• Research provides evidence that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing COVID-19.
• COVID-19 vaccination helps protect adults and children ages 5 years and older from getting sick or severely ill with
COVID-19 and helps protect those around them.
• To receive the most protection, adults and children ages 5 years and older should receive all recommended doses of a
COVID-19 vaccine.

• Some people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get sick because no vaccine is 100% effective.
Experts continue to monitor and evaluate how often this occurs, how severe their illness is, and how likely a vaccinated
person is to spread COVID-19 to others.
Vaccinated people are DYING.

What a dangerous way to come to conclusions. You are opening yourself to so much bias here. Confirmation bias. Selection bias. Reporting bias.
What sources of information do you follow that do not align with your bias?

All I can find

Cnn will only tell you what you want to hear. If you are looking for information that supports what you believe, there is plenty of it out there. If you search for information in search of the actual truth, you can find that too.

Depends! Where does your data come from? Some source that could actually obtain the data? Some random internet site?
Skepticism can’t be argued against. If you chose not to accept any information that contradicts your view, then there’s no means for discussion. You’ve already lost.
If you’re telling me you are unaware of any valid researched criticism of the vaccines, you’re a dishonest people or terribly uninformed. Which is it?

If you’re telling me you are unaware of any valid researched criticism of the vaccines, you’re a dishonest people or terribly uninformed. Which is it?
Im aware of a lot of data that shows limitations of the vaccine. I have no problem admitting it.

Vaccinated people are DYING.
76%) of 622 deaths were among Michigan residents who were not fully vaccinated.

150 people who were not fully vaccinated died. Idk did they have health problems? I bet most of them did. Like some people will die if they get a flu or pneumonia.

Still dodging the questions I see.

The odds that you found this report independently is minuscule. Especially as I’ve seen this report on some of the antivaccination sources.

So I just asked the question. Did you find it on your own or not?

So rather than address the real information from the UK govt, you'd rather hound me as to where I found the information.

Productive. Winning hearts and minds

Forum List

Back