Buying a Lemon--Vaccine Defenders--Any Sales/Marketing Folks Out There?

Losers are the ones incapable of making counter arguments.

Losers also ignore data that they don’t like.

I think we both agree that data needs to be used carefully. Cherry picking one piece of data from the UK (who use a vaccine in very large numbers we don’t) to make a point that contradicts other data you’ve already presented is a bizarre way of going about this.

It doesn't "contradict" anything and I say again, there's no way you're a doctor. You can't even argue logically. I have already said, and this data from the UK underlines, that the vaccine does NOTHING (and may promote) cases or transmission. It still has some protective effect against hospitalization and death. That's it.

Yes you could. In Michigan you could. You're just not very informed. For one.

For another, forcing people to submit to a medical procedure they don't want is creepy and wrong. I repeat. Creepy and wrong. Especially when the vaccine does not limit transmission or prevent you from getting covid.

Your insistence on this is also strange.
Not creepy and wrong. The hospitals say you guys are creepy and wrong.

It doesn't "contradict" anything and I say again, there's no way you're a doctor. You can't even argue logically. I have already said, and this data from the UK underlines, that the vaccine does NOTHING (and may promote) cases or transmission. It still has some protective effect against hospitalization and death. That's it.
Then why isn’t the same effect you’re pointing to in the UK reflected in the data you presented in Michigan?

If the UK data shows the vaccine does “nothing” then why arent the majority of cases in Michigan (and indeed the country) in the vaccinated since they’re the majority of people (about 55% in Michigan if I recall correctly?

When you say some protective effect, do you know how much?

WTF man! Why are you asking me for information you already know exists? Why so dishonest?
Still they say you should get vaccinated. Who are you guys to argue?

I guess you’re free to not but you could still lose your

job
healthcare
Freedom to fly or go shopping.

You can work from home and order from Amazon and get your health advice from joe rogan podcasts.

WTF man! Why are you asking me for information you already know exists? Why so dishonest?
I’m kinda done with you. You don’t ever say anything even remotely concrete. It’s just round and round.

You can’t fix stupid.

Then why isn’t the same effect you’re pointing to in the UK reflected in the data you presented in Michigan?

If the UK data shows the vaccine does “nothing” then why arent the majority of cases in Michigan (and indeed the country) in the vaccinated since they’re the majority of people (about 55% in Michigan if I recall correctly?

When you say some protective effect, do you know how much?
So 55% are resulting in 24% of the deaths
45% are responsible for 76% of the deaths.

As far as I can tell, Dr Fauci is doing the best he can disseminating the information he has using the data he has available. I've seen nothing malevolent about his intentions. He is doing the best he can
keeping ahead of an ever changing pandemic when more than a third of the country won't follow his advice and have been conditioned by right wing media to think everything coming out of his mouth
is a lie. He's a career public health servant. If we're down to demonizing people like him (just like school board officials are experiencing), there's not much hope for us as a nation.
This post merely proves you are completely misinformed. Jesus dude, Fauci has lied repeatedly. Do you not know this? He even admitted lying. His number one job for the last 50 years is to prevent a pandemic or at least prepare the nation for one. He’s clearly failed on both counts.

So 55% are resulting in 24% of the deaths
45% are responsible for 76% of the deaths.
It’s worse when you look more deeply at the statistics. Vaccination rates are highest among those most at risk. When you compare apples and apples, ie when you compare people at high risk who are and aren’t vaccinated, the efficacy is WAY bigger.

Still, you’re twice as likely. Show me when just as many unvaccinated are dying as vaccinated.

Also, many of the unvaccinated are dying. So eventually there will be less unvaccinated people and so less unvaccinated dying.
More are dying via their charts. And via Leaky vaccines research YOU THE VACCINATED are killing them. Lion share are still 55 and up.

As I've shown on many threads ........There are ALTERNATIVES but they are not allowed. Early treatments HEALTH KITS as soon as you are positive and TRADITIONAL vaccines. Only one on the planet is Covaxin India.

Not doing early treatments as soon as you get a positive test is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY and is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Yea we’re dumb as fuck. Did anyone have a exemption from the polio vaccine?
stem cell research but synthetic in the jab. Which has been argued for and against in Churches.

Apples to oranges. Polio fucked some people up real bad but it worked.

This is an ENDLESS VARIANT. Not even close to the same deal.

A few years ago I had a sweet little sedan with low-profile tires. These tires might work in, idk, southern California. But this car was a complete bust in Michigan, not only with our weather, but with our worst roads in the nation.

Time and again I took the car to the tire shop. They knew me by name. I knew the car was all wrong, I admitted it, and couldn't wait to offload it. For me it was a lemon. I grew to hate that car.

Why can so few admit this about the covid vaccines? That at the very least, they're not living up to the hype?

What is this phenomenon where you take it and it's like you work for Pfizer or Moderna or something? I don't understand this. I have taken wonderful medications and horrid medications and been honest about all of them. Yet it seems there's a component in these vaccines that turns people into glassy-eyed religious cultists.

Marketing/sales people: is there a name for this? Is there something about buying a product and then advocating for it?
And this is the primary reason why we have the omicron variant – the pandemic of the right rages on.

And this is the primary reason why we have the omicron variant – the pandemic of the right rages on.
BS. 8 billion people and the world kicking out variants across the world. If you think you are gonna stop that when we can't do it for the Flu

Well you are an IDIOT.

If we are lucky this dang virus will continue to weaken until it is nothing more than the cold.

If we keep playing with the genetics with these BS vaccines it will never end.

stem cell research but synthetic in the jab. Which has been argued for and against in Churches.

Apples to oranges. Polio fucked some people up real bad but it worked.

This is an ENDLESS VARIANT. Not even close to the same deal.
Ya but if they came up with a cure all we’d still have idiot holdouts who refuse to believe.

I do hope insurance companies force enough of you to do the right thing. You’ll still have a choice. Sort of like how they charge smokers more. Do you have a problem with this?

If we are lucky this dang virus will continue to weaken until it is nothing more than the cold.

If we keep playing with the genetics with these BS vaccines it will never end.
Says who? Got a link to that study? Does this claim have consensus among the scientific community o4 did you hear it on joe rogan?

Forum List

Back