Israel To Close Borders To All Foreigners Due To Omicron Variant

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I don't know how only 2 weeks of closed borders is going to do much.

If that variant is still out there in 2 weeks, someone infected with it will enter the nation and infect people.

I don't know what the solution is but I think that if they are going to close their borders to prevent this variant from infecting their nation, they better close their borders for much longer than just 2 weeks. I don't know if that's possible or practical.

Israel is like a little Covid hot zone of the vaxxed. They should close their borders.

If that variant is still out there in 2 weeks, someone infected with it will enter the nation and infect people.

I don't know what the solution is but I think that if they are going to close their borders to prevent this variant from infecting their nation, they better close their borders for much longer than just 2 weeks. I don't know if that's possible or practical.

As we've seen, in the Covid era, two weeks for public policy can mean two years or more.

Omicron has yet to be proven dangerous. More mutations don’t necessarily mean more danger. There are other epidemiological parameters than vaccination that make the zone hot.

Why should they have to do this? Aren't they one of the most vaxxed nations in the world, on their fourth booster or some such?

You're going to have to ask the leaders of Israel that.

You have asked the wrong person.

As we've seen, in the Covid era, two weeks for public policy can mean two years or more.

Closing the border for 2 weeks isn't going to do much of anything.

The variant will probably still be out there so closing the border for 2 weeks isn't going to do much of anything.

After the 2 weeks is over, anyone with the variant can enter the nation and infect people.

2 weeks to find out if it is really worse or just another variant. Omicron is actually the 15th or 16th letter in the Greek alphabet, so there's been a number of variants that haven't even been mentioned between Delta and now.

It's a hoax. Ask any antivaxxer, even several Republican members of the Senate and the H. or Rep. They wouldn't lie, would they?

2 weeks to find out if it is really worse or just another variant. Omicron is actually the 15th or 16th letter in the Greek alphabet, so there's been a number of variants that haven't even been mentioned between Delta and now.

Ok that makes sense. I thought they were doing it to try to stop it.

As we have seen in the last nearly two years, there is very little that can be done to stop it.

We live in an open world. It's just a matter of a plane flight to go from one continent to another.

Which proves you're a antivaxxer, and dumb as a box of Trumpanzees.
Thanks for displaying your retardation.
I have been vaccinated 2x and am getting my 3rd shot next Sunday.
The vaccination is useless against the new variant.
You may continue being emotionally disturbed.

It's a hoax. Ask any antivaxxer, even several Republican members of the Senate and the H. or Rep. They wouldn't lie, would they?
Its believing it from Progs who would tell you a nuclear war is not happening even after the mushroom clouds appear around their telecasts. The massive agenda laced nazi hate the Deplorables campaign going on for 15 years or so at full tilt has caused this. Still going on. Many of those are people I used to trust. They are moles activated knowing that the globalists are going in for the kill.

Forum List

Back