Buying a Lemon--Vaccine Defenders--Any Sales/Marketing Folks Out There?

Gosh while we're at it don't wear anything with fragrance at all. No soap no shampoo nothing. Remember, your right to liberties ends at your nose. Some people are allergic and have asthma.

Boy, your life is sure gonna be limited.
Jesus Christ, who taught you your reasoning skills? I'm losing track of the goalposts here. Stop moving them. This vaccine is a proven measure to help prevent the spread of a virus that is a crapshoot.
Not a bag of peanuts or a hambuger being consumed at a mall.

I have many resources, liar, and you know darn well I'm savvy and smart enough to find them on my own.

That's first.

Second, remember the vaccines were advertised as 100% protective against hospitalization and death. So yeah. 25% of people now DYING is pretty bad.
It’s appalling how some Americans can be so clueless. It’s as if they live in an alternative universe.

Calling me a liar is kinda nasty, don’t you think?

Not if it's true, which we both know it is. No doctor, none, would refer to Ivermectin, a nobel prize winning medication, as "horse dewormer". That's first. Second, "grad school". I have never ever heard a doctor refer to medical school as "grad school".

You're not a doctor.

Jesus Christ, who taught you your reasoning skills? I'm losing track of the goalposts here. Stop moving them. This vaccine is a proven measure to help prevent the spread of a virus that is a crapshoot.

Welcome to your own standards. YOU SAID that liberties end at the tip of our nose. So, welcome to your own rules. Don't like them, do you?

No, totalitarians never want to live by their own rules.

I have many resources, liar, and you know darn well I'm savvy and smart enough to find them on my own.

That's first.

Second, remember the vaccines were advertised as 100% protective against hospitalization and death. So yeah. 25% of people now DYING is pretty bad.
Did you really find that PDF from the UK on your own? Honest question. I wonder if you’ll answer.

You’re posting lifesitenews and accusing others of propaganda is a little ironic.

Let’s say the vaccine was advertised as 100% effective, something which I disagree with. Is going from 100% to 90% really all that bad?

It’s appalling how some Americans can be so clueless. It’s as if they live in an alternative universe.

It really reveals how dull and without resources THEY are, that they think we can't find these things.

Did you really find that PDF from the UK on your own? Honest question. I wonder if you’ll answer.

You’re posting lifesitenews and accusing others of propaganda is a little ironic.

Let’s say the vaccine was advertised as 100% effective, something which I disagree with. Is going from 100% to 90% really all that bad?

How old are you? 80?

Do you know how to internet?

Not if it's true, which we both know it is. No doctor, none, would refer to Ivermectin, a nobel prize winning medication, as "horse dewormer". That's first. Second, "grad school". I have never ever heard a doctor refer to medical school as "grad school".

You're not a doctor.
Thinking you know something when you don’t isn’t a very good personality trait.

It is also something which is going to result in some of the statements regarding vaccination you’ve made. Statements which I’ve given plenty of evidence against which you tend to ignore.

Thinking you know something when you don’t isn’t a very good personality trait.

It is also something which is going to result in some of the statements regarding vaccination you’ve made. Statements which I’ve given plenty of evidence against which you tend to ignore.

You have not given evidence. You've given propaganda statements in response to my evidence.

Lol. This from a guy who admits he’s unaware of ANY REASONS WHY SOMEONE WOULD REFUSE THE VAX.

LMFAO!!!

Does this surprise you? You must know big pharma is getting even more extraordinarily rich off the vaccines. Does it ever occur to you that it might be about the money?

Now please tell me, is Dr Fauci honest and wonderful?
As far as I can tell, Dr Fauci is doing the best he can disseminating the information he has using the data he has available. I've seen nothing malevolent about his intentions. He is doing the best he can
keeping ahead of an ever changing pandemic when more than a third of the country won't follow his advice and have been conditioned by right wing media to think everything coming out of his mouth
is a lie. He's a career public health servant. If we're down to demonizing people like him (just like school board officials are experiencing), there's not much hope for us as a nation.

How old are you? 80?

Do you know how to internet?
Still dodging the questions I see.

The odds that you found this report independently is minuscule. Especially as I’ve seen this report on some of the antivaccination sources.

So I just asked the question. Did you find it on your own or not?

You have not given evidence. You've given propaganda statements in response to my evidence.
I’ve made arguments regarding statistics.

Often using your own data.

if they’re merely propaganda, you’d be able to argue against them, as I have done with the data you’ve pointed to.

Anyway, you can disagree without being nasty.

It really reveals how dull and without resources THEY are, that they think we can't find these things.
If they readily admit not knowing of any side effects from the vaccines, we’re fighting a losing battle.

You can’t fix stupid.

I’m well aware of your alternate universe. I’ve seen the anti-vaccination propaganda that is repeated.

So when I see someone republishing that data, I get suspicious that they’ve been swimming in disinformation.

If they readily admit not knowing of any side effects from the vaccines, we’re fighting a losing battle.

You can’t fix stupid.
Without looking it up, what is the rate of severe side effects from the vaccine?

I’m well aware of your alternate universe. I’ve seen the anti-vaccination propaganda that is repeated.

So when I see someone republishing that data, I get suspicious that they’ve been swimming in disinformation.
Lol. Yeah big pharma’s vaxxes are wonderful, safe, and effective. Never mind that the establishment has lied about them since day one. Never mind the enormous profits. Never mind the harm they can cause. Never mind the lack of long term studies. Ignore those lies and attack all who criticize the vaccines.

Dumb!

Forum List

Back