Buying a Lemon--Vaccine Defenders--Any Sales/Marketing Folks Out There?

Additionally, they say 143 of the 280 deaths reported Wednesday were identified during a review of vital records.

Half of them were via a review of vital records. That DOESN'T SAY WHEN THEY DIED.
So how many of these 143 were from this week????

Doesn't matter. The Lions share of them are 55 and up. 90% or so overall..........The young have a VERY HIGH SURVIVAL RATE. Which is why we should have NEVER SHUT DOWN and get this shit done with the Alpha which was not as lethal in my opinion as Delta.

We destroyed this country and went FULL NAZI for WHAT? Didn't change a damn thing except for turning our dollar into toilet paper and killing small business. Now we argue about a EXPERIMENAL VACCINE that is probably driving the damn mutations.

Now back to the Damn BODY BAG COUNT BS.
Still, you’re twice as likely. Show me when just as many unvaccinated are dying as vaccinated.

Also, many of the unvaccinated are dying. So eventually there will be less unvaccinated people and so less unvaccinated dying.

How come it doesn’t worry you that unvaccinated people are 3 times more likely to die?

The vaccine cult insists I take a vaccine that does not limit transmission, won't keep me from getting or passing on covid, but MAY make me less likely to be hospitalized or die. Also it may make me very sick.

Back off the mandates and I don't care what any of you do.

I'm sorry the science minded on this forum do not like the actual facts and data. But I cannot help that.
Because data needs to be used carefully. Below is the criticism against what you’re doing. What is tiur

1Comparing case rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infection. Vaccine effectiveness has been formally estimated from a number of different sources and is summarised on pages 5 to 10 in this report.
The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are unadjusted crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data and there are likely to be systematic differences between these 2 population groups. For example:
• people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case (based on the data provided by the NHS Test and Trace)
• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age, their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues
• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19
• people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to the virus for a few months which may have contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks

Furthermore, if you’re proposing that vaccination increases the chances of being infected, why isn’t that reflected in the data you presented from Michigan?

It’s not minutiae. It’s pointing out a falsehood.

Which you are obsessed with, instead of addressing the FACT that in the UK, cases explode among the vaccinated.

Great. Everyone can see that you won't address that.

The vaccine cult insists I take a vaccine that does not limit transmission, won't keep me from getting or passing on covid, but MAY make me less likely to be hospitalized or die. Also it may make me very sick.

Back off the mandates and I don't care what any of you do.
Yes. Less likely to be hospitalized or die.

I would simply cancel your health insurance. You’re costing the insurance companies too much.

It’s 24%. Probably old and sickly people. Still they were smart to get vaccinated. They would have died for sure without the vaccine.
I’ve seen bad vaccine failure occur mostly in those who you’d expect to not respond to the vaccine (or any vaccine). Specifically transplant patients and those with hematologic malignancy.

Because data needs to be used carefully. Below is the criticism against what you’re doing. What is tiur

1Comparing case rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infection. Vaccine effectiveness has been formally estimated from a number of different sources and is summarised on pages 5 to 10 in this report.
The case rates in the vaccinated and unvaccinated populations are unadjusted crude rates that do not take into account underlying statistical biases in the data and there are likely to be systematic differences between these 2 population groups. For example:
• people who are fully vaccinated may be more health conscious and therefore more likely to get tested for COVID-19 and so more likely to be identified as a case (based on the data provided by the NHS Test and Trace)
• many of those who were at the head of the queue for vaccination are those at higher risk from COVID-19 due to their age, their occupation, their family circumstances or because of underlying health issues
• people who are fully vaccinated and people who are unvaccinated may behave differently, particularly with regard to social interactions and therefore may have differing levels of exposure to COVID-19
• people who have never been vaccinated are more likely to have caught COVID-19 in the weeks or months before the period of the cases covered in the report. This gives them some natural immunity to the virus for a few months which may have contributed to a lower case rate in the past few weeks

Furthermore, if you’re proposing that vaccination increases the chances of being infected, why isn’t that reflected in the data you presented from Michigan?

All of those explanations are EXCUSES you make up for failing vaccines.

Yes. Less likely to be hospitalized or die.

I would simply cancel your health insurance. You’re costing the insurance companies too much.

I haven't been sick since before March 2020. Boo hoo for you.

Also, there's you super compassionate heart again. Someone disagrees with you, they can starve/die/suffer/get sick. Right. We know.

Do you have a science based or logical reason to disregard these explanation?

Yes. If the vaccines worked they would not be necessary.

Who uses explanations like this? Well, losers. People whose product is not working, whose team lost, etc.

All of those explanations are EXCUSES you make up for failing vaccines.
76 of every 100 deaths is unvaccinated people. If you unvaccinstead people would have gotten vaxed imagine how low the numbers would be.

it would be 48 deaths instead of 100.

I haven't been sick since before March 2020. Boo hoo for you.

Also, there's you super compassionate heart again. Someone disagrees with you, they can starve/die/suffer/get sick. Right. We know.
Just want to force you to do the right thing. We’ve had vaccine mandates in the past. They all worked. We wiped out polio and other ones. Americans back then weren’t this dumb.

You couldn’t send your kids to school if they weren’t vaccinated. Boo hoo

Yes. If the vaccines worked they would not be necessary.

Who uses explanations like this? Well, losers. People whose product is not working, whose team lost, etc.
If the vaccines worked, they would not be necessary?

What kind of mental gymnastics is that?

Makes no sense.

Who uses explanations? People who know what they’re talking about.

Just want to force you to do the right thing. We’ve had vaccine mandates in the past. They all worked. We wiped out polio and other ones. Americans back then weren’t this dumb.

Yes you could. In Michigan you could. You're just not very informed. For one.

For another, forcing people to submit to a medical procedure they don't want is creepy and wrong. I repeat. Creepy and wrong. Especially when the vaccine does not limit transmission or prevent you from getting covid.

Your insistence on this is also strange.

If the vaccines worked, they would not be necessary?

What kind of mental gymnastics is that?

Makes no sense.

Who uses explanations? People who know what they’re talking about.

If the vaccines worked to reduce cases, no explanation would be necessary. The numbers would be obvious. Like here, we have a vaccine, people who are vaccinated do not get Covid in nearly the numbers. You wouldn't need to explain: well....maybe....maybe....maybe

That's what losers do. Make excuses

If the vaccines worked to reduce cases, no explanation would be necessary. The numbers would be obvious. Like here, we have a vaccine, people who are vaccinated do not get Covid in nearly the numbers. You wouldn't need to explain: well....maybe....maybe....maybe

That's what losers do. Make excuses
Losers are the ones incapable of making counter arguments.

Losers also ignore data that they don’t like.

I think we both agree that data needs to be used carefully. Cherry picking one piece of data from the UK (who use a vaccine in very large numbers we don’t) to make a point that contradicts other data you’ve already presented is a bizarre way of going about this.

Here educate yourself. MI has both religious AND philosophical exemptions.

Forum List

Back