Buttplug Buttigieg: Trump Is Using White Identity Politics

He just lost. Even being gay isn't going to save him from being anti white.

What is the difference between the working class and the middle class? Or is he trying to fuddle up the working class as the non white class?

Buttgig isn't the only homo running for the Dem nomination. Spartacus just hasn't come out yet.

He is right. Consider how many hours per day you spend curled into the fetal position thinking that brown folk are coming for you. Trump is great at using that.
Couldn't have stated this better myself.

He just lost. Even being gay isn't going to save him from being anti white.

What is the difference between the working class and the middle class? Or is he trying to fuddle up the working class as the non white class?
Actually, There are more Hispanics in the labor force

Hispanics 66.1
Whites 62.8
Blacks 62.3

White people do have an identity
What a crime declare the lib wailers.

I love White Identity Politics. If you don't then you're anti-White. This sodomite disciple of Satan has no business running for president.

Pete Buttigieg: Trump Uses 'White Guy Identity Politics' to Divide America
He is right. Consider how many hours per day you spend curled into the fetal position thinking that brown folk are coming for you. Trump is great at using that.

Do you really believe that? I have never once in my life worried about "brown folk" coming after me. It's a white folk non issue. We get up, go to work, do our thing without a thought regarding "brown folk" and what they are up to. If you believe otherwise, then you are way to self absorbed....

And he's using homo identity politics...Shocking.
How is he doing that?
by his continuous mentioning of his gayness. who cares? I don't, why does he think it is a subject for a debate in a campaign?

He stupidly thinks he will gain traction from that angle.

Jo

Yeah, that makes no sense at all. He won't get traction from the homophobic Cult45, because sexual preference is the only hot button thing the homophobic Cult45 have to slander him. That demographic is too far gone and don't really matter. The people that will actually vote for him don't care about his sexual preference.

How is he doing that?
by his continuous mentioning of his gayness. who cares? I don't, why does he think it is a subject for a debate in a campaign?

Jo

Yeah, that makes no sense at all. He won't get traction from the homophobic Cult45, because sexual preference is the only hot button thing the homophobic Cult45 have to slander him. That demographic is too far gone and don't really matter. The people that will actually vote for him don't care about his sexual preference.

We're talking primary here.

Jo

How is he doing that?

Jo

We're talking primary here.

Jo

Makes no difference.

Forum List

Back