But I thought Joe had dementia

You think the US is a 3rd world country. You're an idiot.
I think Barry and Joe tried to do their best to make the US one by trying to carryout that failed political coup attempt.

I think the Democratic party is trying to make us one by demanding the US us the most corrupt voting process in the Western world, one that has been outlawed by almost every civilized Western nation, a corrupt process that has already been exposed over and over as criminal. It is the only hope Democrats have of winning.
They are so concerned about the Vote but never advocate for the only thing that can secure it which is Voter ID.

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.

Dementia my ass. I just watched Tik Tock and Biden had a wire on. Someone was telling him what to say. If you can get on Tik Tock then see for yourself.

What a dishonest POS.
Show the wire going into Biden's ear....

secret.jpg

How bout you show me. The wire is there for all to see but who knows how its set up. Wi Fi?? Who knows but the wire is there. And don't forget Biden wouldn't let them check his ears. If he didn't have some way to listen in he would gladly have let them check his ears.
Makes me angry that not ONE TIME did Trump mention "hey Joe, who u listening to on that wire, buddy?" or some such comment. I mean, WTF?

People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.

Dementia my ass. I just watched Tik Tock and Biden had a wire on. Someone was telling him what to say. If you can get on Tik Tock then see for yourself.

What a dishonest POS.
Show the wire going into Biden's ear....

secret.jpg

How bout you show me. The wire is there for all to see but who knows how its set up. Wi Fi?? Who knows but the wire is there. And don't forget Biden wouldn't let them check his ears. If he didn't have some way to listen in he would gladly have let them check his ears.
Makes me angry that not ONE TIME did Trump mention "hey Joe, who u listening to on that wire, buddy?" or some such comment. I mean, WTF?

I agree. I'm sure he must have known since Biden refused to let anyone look in his ears. What a dishonest liar that man is.

Trump was a shameful, pathetic, embarrassment to America. The world is rightfully horrified after seeing Trump meltdown in public.

No. Wire wearing Biden was a shameful, pathetic embarrassment to America. The world would be appalled if they knew. I know I sure am.

It wasn’t ginkgo that suppressed any of ChinaJoe’s confabulation. Some meds are used in combination, such as memantine with aricept. JThis combo, however, increases susceptibility to influenza virus. It is thus interesting that memantine (decreases [italics]) ACE2 receptor expression. Just in case this dem clown think’s he is fooling the people.

COVID-19 / Memantine/ ACE2

No. Wire wearing Biden was a shameful, pathetic embarrassment to America. The world would be appalled if they knew. I know I sure am.
There isn't a shred of evidence Biden was wearing an earpiece or wire of any kind. No one is calling Biden's performance shameful, pathetic, or embarrassing except desperate Trump hacks and flunkies.

I can tell you almost first hand Biden has dementia. I'd like them to ask Biden what day it is, simple things, such as his age, the month and season. He has a problem with numbers and current, those are strong signs of dementia.

I know a guy with a high IQ since hit with dementia many years ago. He can still maintain an intelligent conversation assuming where he's at in the moment, but generally speaking, the topics of discussion are always the same assuming he's controlling the conversation. You know, like Biden, "you're racist, you caused COVID deaths, you're reason for recession, blah blah blah". He's a Colonel, masters in writing/political science. He's still fully aware how bad the left are, though he hasn't seen how far they've declined last years, especially now.

What he doesn't have is Biden's confusion and stuttering, where Biden immediately forgets where he's at. Sure he's confused why he's in a home, it's traumatic and there's far more to it, then add COVID. In Biden's case he simply gets lost in what he's trying to say. If Biden can still make himself a sandwich good for him, but I have some doubt he can manage that.

Did you know all Americans are dead? On multiple occasions Biden has declared 200 million people have died because of Trump and COVID, and another 150 million have died from Gun deaths and the 2nd amendment.

There isn't a shred of evidence Biden was wearing an earpiece or wire of any kind. No one is calling Biden's performance shameful, pathetic, or embarrassing except desperate Trump hacks and flunkies.

Sure there is. Get on Tik Tock and see for yourself. They also have Biden at the debate and at other venues. He completely contradicts himself. He said flat out he wanted to defund the police yet at the debate he said he didn't. Very interesting.

Sure there is. Get on Tik Tock and see for yourself. They also have Biden at the debate and at other venues. He completely contradicts himself. He said flat out he wanted to defund the police yet at the debate he said he didn't. Very interesting.
You have no link showing Biden at the debate with an earpiece and Biden has always been against defunding, but go ahead and provide a link for that claim.

You have no link showing Biden at the debate with an earpiece and Biden has always been against defunding, but go ahead and provide a link for that claim.

Nope. You want to satisfy your curiosity, which I'm sure you do, get on Tik Tock and see for yourself. Its out there for all to see. So, go look.

Nope. You want to satisfy your curiosity, which I'm sure you do, get on Tik Tock and see for yourself. Its out there for all to see. So, go look.
You are xhree one making a claim. Obviously, you are unable to substantiate your claim.
Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.

Trump didn't lose the debate
JOe has dementia-----------and with dementia you have good and bad days
And although joe has black dead eyes or likely because of it...I sense that he was reading his responses from somewhere--I suspect the audience and didn't know how to respond when Trump interrupted him. Joe is a lifelong liar adept at creating emotional images to emotionally manipulate women but I don't think his brain is there enough to go into detail like he did especially without being able to respond equally as eloquently.
1601486618191.png

Biden won...

You are xhree one making a claim. Obviously, you are unable to substantiate your claim.
Conspiracy theories are for making stupid people feel smart.

I don't have to substantiate anything. Its on Tik Tock for all the world to see. If you want to continue to be a loyal little sheeple then don't look.

Nothing conspiratorial about it. Carry on you loyal little sheeple you.

Lesson learned guys.
It's doubtful that the Trump camp learned any lessons.

LOL Trump doesn't need to learn a lesson but Biden sure does.

He lied his ass off last night. Tik Tock has him with a wire and they also compared what he said in other venues to what he said in the debate. Defund the police?? He said yes he wanted to defund the police in that venue but at the debate he said he never said any such thing. Kinda hard to lie when they have you on tape but lie he did.

Oh and he wore a wire last night. That's on Tik Tock as well. Right there for all to see. No wonder he refused to let them look in his ears. I wondered why refuse such a small thing. Now we all know why.

What an honest, honorable man. Just what the country needs. NOT

He does.

Telling a normal president to Shut Up, Calling him a clown and a racist would be totally out of line if we had a sane president.

If Joe had not been caught in so many lies, had not refused to answer questions, and had been more honest / transparent his telling the President to shut up and doing all those things would have seemed like justifiable actions. Instead it came across as desperate attempts to get Trump off of him as Trump was hammering away at his bullshit.

Perhaps to a crazy Trump supporter. You deal with an alternate reality anyway.
Joe Biden shook his head 'no' when Trump pointed out Biden had opposed the travel bans, called them 'Xenophobic'. Ok, Mr. Alternate Reality, was the President lying about Joe initially opposing the travel bans, was joe being 'disingenuous' by shaking his head 'no'?

You got a link to Biden opposing what Trump called a travel ban? What kind of ban allowed thousands of people to fly here directly from China after the so called ban went into effect?

Forum List

Back