But I thought Joe had dementia

Don't blame me. I'm not the one who gave Trump that crack he smoked just before going on stage.
Just curious - why make the comment when it is known by all to be to be false. Are you so desperate to insult Trump?

Lots of people were saying Trump seemed to be on something, probably crack, because of his loud, rude, and seemingly disoriented behavior.
The problem is that Trump is loud, rude, and disoriented even when he’s not on crack.
So he offended your fragile sensibility and offended you with the aggressive way he shredded Biden's lines and BS....

:p

His childish, arrogant behavior was offensive.
We agree. Telling The President to Shut Up, Calling him a Clown and a Racist was offensive, and you should be outraged, but you are drunk at 10:29 am and nursing your defeat, so we won't blame you for not knowing what the heck you are talking about on any given topic. Just like Slow, Quid Pro Joe.

Telling a normal president to Shut Up, Calling him a clown and a racist would be totally out of line if we had a sane president. Unfortunately, our childish idiot in chief had already discarded any maturity and dignity the event should have enjoyed, and those remarks were called for. When a child is mid tantrum, as Trump was, you have to get his attention, and that is the only thing that orange fool understands.

1. Human beings who fail to prevent death by their inaction can be blamed for deaths.
2. Trump lied to you. Here is the timeline for our Swine flu response. Much quicker and better than trump's response to Covid 19.
3. Your #3 is just goofy.

1. Unfortunately for TDS-suffering snowflakes like you the Trump administration' actions are well documented. As already listed, which you understandably ignored include standing up the Infectious Disease Council, energizing the CDC, declaring an emergency the day after China finally admitted publicly to the WHO there was a problem, and imposing travel bans.
- DEMOCRATS OPPOSED EVERY ACTION PRESIDENT TRUMP TOOK. BIDEN LED THE OPPOSITION, CALLING THE TRAVEL BANS 'ZENOPHOBIC'. DEMOCRAYTS AUTHORED LEGISLATION TO BLOCK THE BANS AND LEGISLATION INTENDED TO TRIP HIM OF THE POWER TOPREVENT HIM FROM DOING MRE TO PRTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. DEMOCRATS UNDERMINED THE PRESIDENT AND GAVE AMERICANS ADVICE THAT WOULD HAVE RESULTED IN EVEN MORE DEATHS: IGNORE THE VIRUS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, COME TO CHINA TOWN, LICK PUBLIC SURFACES, RIDE THE SUBWAY, HERD IN LARGE NUMBERS, ETC....

'Human beings who fail to prevent death by their inaction can be blamed for deaths.'
- Ok, where were the Democrats/ Why did the House Intel Committee and the Democrats not see this coming? Why didn't they know about the severity of the virus? BECAUSE THEY WERE DISTRACTED BY THEIR TREASONOUS FAILED COUP IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPT.

The way you deny reality makes it seem that to become a Democrat you have to be neutered, dawg.

You think the US is a 3rd world country. You're an idiot.
I think Barry and Joe tried to do their best to make the US one by trying to carryout that failed political coup attempt.

I think the Democratic party is trying to make us one by demanding the US us the most corrupt voting process in the Western world, one that has been outlawed by almost every civilized Western nation, a corrupt process that has already been exposed over and over as criminal. It is the only hope Democrats have of winning.

Yes, but you think so many goofy things.

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.

He was wired and got busted too.

Here ya go.

LOL

That's a crease in his shirt, nutter. Impeached Trump had the same.

Telling a normal president to Shut Up, Calling him a clown and a racist would be totally out of line if we had a sane president.

If Joe had not been caught in so many lies, had not refused to answer questions, and had been more honest / transparent his telling the President to shut up and doing all those things would have seemed like justifiable actions. Instead it came across as desperate attempts to get Trump off of him as Trump was hammering away at his bullshit.

People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
Joe did alright. Hiding in his basement rather than campaigning helped him memorize his lines for sure.

One reason I watched it closely this time (because, I already know where I stand on issues and the debates aren't going to change my vote) - was to see if there was any validity to the dementia claims.

No. There isn't. He's normal. At least as normal as any politician.

Don't blame me. I'm not the one who gave Trump that crack he smoked just before going on stage.
Just curious - why make the comment when it is known by all to be to be false. Are you so desperate to insult Trump?

Lots of people were saying Trump seemed to be on something, probably crack, because of his loud, rude, and seemingly disoriented behavior.
The problem is that Trump is loud, rude, and disoriented even when he’s not on crack.
So he offended your fragile sensibility and offended you with the aggressive way he shredded Biden's lines and BS....

We agree. Telling The President to Shut Up, Calling him a Clown and a Racist was offensive, and you should be outraged, but you are drunk at 10:29 am and nursing your defeat, so we won't blame you for not knowing what the heck you are talking about on any given topic. Just like Slow, Quid Pro Joe.

Telling a normal president to Shut Up, Calling him a clown and a racist would be totally out of line if we had a sane president. Unfortunately, our childish idiot in chief had already discarded any maturity and dignity the event should have enjoyed, and those remarks were called for. When a child is mid tantrum, as Trump was, you have to get his attention, and that is the only thing that orange fool understands.

I have to say kudos to Biden for holding off as long as he did. You could see the growing frustration on his part. I thought for sure he'd snap and lose his temper much sooner. He did finally lose it when Trump tried to attack him on his son being a drug addict. In this era of opiod addiction and drug problems that was a huge misfire for Trump. Biden handled it well.

Telling a normal president to Shut Up, Calling him a clown and a racist would be totally out of line if we had a sane president.

If Joe had not been caught in so many lies, had not refused to answer questions, and had been more honest / transparent his telling the President to shut up and doing all those things would have seemed like justifiable actions. Instead it came across as desperate attempts to get Trump off of him as Trump was hammering away at his bullshit.

Perhaps to a crazy Trump supporter. You deal with an alternate reality anyway.

Yeah, the whole Joe Biden is senile thing is kinda in the tank. Time to find something new. He came off as competent, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Had he been given a chance to get a word in edgewise and controlled his temper a bit, Trump would have been toast.
He came off coached. When Trump got him off talking points he couldn’t string together a coherent sentence.

He came off competent. Trump was rambling, unhinged, constantly interrupting. Sure sign of a man in over his head. The only thing I'll hold against Biden is he didn't control his temper. He should have let Trump bloviate. If all else failed, treat Trump just like a toddler. Sit back with your arms folded, let him get it out of his system and move on.

You guys constantly cheat.

1. Human beings who fail to prevent death by their inaction can be blamed for deaths.
2. Trump lied to you. Here is the timeline for our Swine flu response. Much quicker and better than trump's response to Covid 19.
3. Your #3 is just goofy.

1. Unfortunately for TDS-suffering snowflakes like you the Trump administration' actions are well documented. As already listed, which you understandably ignored include standing up the Infectious Disease Council, energizing the CDC, declaring an emergency the day after China finally admitted publicly to the WHO there was a problem, and imposing travel bans.
- DEMOCRATS OPPOSED EVERY ACTION PRESIDENT TRUMP TOOK. BIDEN LED THE OPPOSITION, CALLING THE TRAVEL BANS 'ZENOPHOBIC'. DEMOCRAYTS AUTHORED LEGISLATION TO BLOCK THE BANS AND LEGISLATION INTENDED TO TRIP HIM OF THE POWER TOPREVENT HIM FROM DOING MRE TO PRTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. DEMOCRATS UNDERMINED THE PRESIDENT AND GAVE AMERICANS ADVICE THAT WOULD HAVE RESULTED IN EVEN MORE DEATHS: IGNORE THE VIRUS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, COME TO CHINA TOWN, LICK PUBLIC SURFACES, RIDE THE SUBWAY, HERD IN LARGE NUMBERS, ETC....

'Human beings who fail to prevent death by their inaction can be blamed for deaths.'
- Ok, where were the Democrats/ Why did the House Intel Committee and the Democrats not see this coming? Why didn't they know about the severity of the virus? BECAUSE THEY WERE DISTRACTED BY THEIR TREASONOUS FAILED COUP IMPEACHMENT ATTEMPT.

The way you deny reality makes it seem that to become a Democrat you have to be neutered, dawg.

Well at least you've stopped repeating the whole "they called him a racist" argument. And I believe Biden's reference to Trump being xenophobic was his propensity to always find a scapegoat. As is the constant blaming of China, WHO, Fauci, Frosty the Snowman..for the Trump administration failures in the response to the virus. Look, these are worn out talking points and they've pretty much been stuffed in the roundfile. Constantly coming back them just makes your side look weak.

Trump is an incompetent narcissist. He had a chance last night to prove to people he was more than the gaslighting fraud everyone made him out to be.
But, Trump was Trump. Can't change your spots.

Perhaps to a crazy Trump supporter. You deal with an alternate reality anyway.
Joe Biden shook his head 'no' when Trump pointed out Biden had opposed the travel bans, called them 'Xenophobic'. Ok, Mr. Alternate Reality, was the President lying about Joe initially opposing the travel bans, was joe being 'disingenuous' by shaking his head 'no'?

There are rumors on the net that Joe was using an earpiece. Some pictures are posted with these stories that do look a bit suspicious.

The fact that Joe refused to allow a check for an earpiece is strange to me. Why not?

A test for drugs is also something Joe refused but to me an earpiece would be quite effective in a debate if you had early stage dementia.

I know several people who have had relatives with dementia and they tell me Joe appears to show signs of this condition.

Dementia my ass. I just watched Tik Tock and Biden had a wire on. Someone was telling him what to say. If you can get on Tik Tock then see for yourself.

What a dishonest POS.

There are rumors on the net that Joe was using an earpiece. Some pictures are posted with these stories that do look a bit suspicious.

The fact that Joe refused to allow a check for an earpiece is strange to me. Why not?

A test for drugs is also something Joe refused but to me an earpiece would be quite effective in a debate if you had early stage dementia.

I know several people who have had relatives with dementia and they tell me Joe appears to show signs of this condition.
So? There are also rumors on the Internet that PizzaGate was are real thing or that no kids were killed at Sandy Hook. Meanwhile, there's no wire going into Biden's ear. :eusa_doh:

Dementia my ass. I just watched Tik Tock and Biden had a wire on. Someone was telling him what to say. If you can get on Tik Tock then see for yourself.

What a dishonest POS.
Show the wire going into Biden's ear....

secret.jpg

What a dishonest POS.
Show the wire going into Biden's ear....

secret.jpg

How bout you show me. The wire is there for all to see but who knows how its set up. Wi Fi?? Who knows but the wire is there. And don't forget Biden wouldn't let them check his ears. If he didn't have some way to listen in he would gladly have let them check his ears.

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
The CDC says only 9,000 deaths were COVID, and the rest were padded by DemNazi Dim Tards trying to bilk the GOV out of COVID funds.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Did Biden's ear piece tell you that, Chris Wallace, or Biden's cheat sheets (electronic device) on his Podium tell you to say that.

Only 9,000 died in the US from COVID. And only 1/12th of 1 % has contracted it in the 8 months it has been in The US.

You're hallucinating again. Have you had your meds yet today?
Joe, you are the one hallucinating and getting caught in lies just like you did last night. Can't China and Russia's Millions buy you better dementia meds. I mean Socialized Medicine must really suck....just like you.

Got it. You got nothing so you just spout your favorite conspiracy theories. Typical crazy Trump supporter.
Only they weren't conspiracy theories. We have tapes and receipts. This is why Clinton said that if Trump were elected that "we'd all hang together" so your boy Biden, Clinton and Obama committed treason.

And they committed treason because they were paid to sell out America to the New World Order or Global Government.

This is why you hate The President. He is in the way of the 666 Global Government, and breaking the world up in to 10 regions, implementing a cashless society, and eventually implementing One World Religion, with your hero, AntiChrist as the object of worship.

Forum List

Back