But I thought Joe had dementia

The biggest mistake was too pretend that Joe Biden had dementia.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.
And where was the mythical ear piece?
Lesson learned guys. Don't lower the bar that low next time.
Unless you want Trump keep losing debates.
People excited Joe would have mistaken Trump for his cousin, forgotten where he was, asked to repeat the questions because he forgot.

He was wired and got busted too.

Here ya go.

Anyone with the slightest knowledge of cognitive Impairment knows Biden has it. One and a half hours of propping and prepping, physically and electronically, doesn't undo that well established fact.

I'm not sure your personal battle with cognitive impairment makes you the best person to diagnose it in someone else. I had a broken arm, but that didn't give me any special knowledge about broken bones.

Swine flu 12,000 deaths
Covid 19 more than 200,000 deaths so far, and expected to get worse.
Tell me about the worse disaster.
1. In both cases, human beings can not be blamed for DEATH. 3 things just HAPPEN: Death, Taxes, & Shit.

2. Obama/Biden were slower to declare and emergency / to act.

3. See #1

You're right, he does have dementia. My only take away from the debate was the obvious bias shown by Wallace. I don't think it was Trump best performance, but when the you are debating two assholes it's understandable. perhaps he will do better next time. They can let Don Lemon mod it.

Last edited:
Don't blame me. I'm not the one who gave Trump that crack he smoked just before going on stage.
Just curious - why make the comment when it is known by all to be to be false. Are you so desperate to insult Trump?

Lots of people were saying Trump seemed to be on something, probably crack, because of his loud, rude, and seemingly disoriented behavior.
The problem is that Trump is loud, rude, and disoriented even when he’s not on crack.
So he offended your fragile sensibility and offended you with the aggressive way he shredded Biden's lines and BS....

:p

His childish, arrogant behavior was offensive.

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
The CDC says only 9,000 deaths were COVID, and the rest were padded by DemNazi Dim Tards trying to bilk the GOV out of COVID funds.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Did Biden's ear piece tell you that, Chris Wallace, or Biden's cheat sheets (electronic device) on his Podium tell you to say that.

Only 9,000 died in the US from COVID. And only 1/12th of 1 % has contracted it in the 8 months it has been in The US.

You're hallucinating again. Have you had your meds yet today?
Joe, you are the one hallucinating and getting caught in lies just like you did last night. Can't China and Russia's Millions buy you better dementia meds. I mean Socialized Medicine must really suck....just like you.

Here ya go.

Anyone with the slightest knowledge of cognitive Impairment knows Biden has it. One and a half hours of propping and prepping, physically and electronically, doesn't undo that well established fact.

I'm not sure your personal battle with cognitive impairment makes you the best person to diagnose it in someone else. I had a broken arm, but that didn't give me any special knowledge about broken bones.

Then you are stupid. My leg is broken and it's been a learning experiance from day one. Joe has dementia, nothing else explains his actions. He just isn't fully gone yet.

Trump's whole family was there or it looked like they were. Where was Hunter? Seems to me if your dad is running for president, you show up for the debate. Musta been skeered he'd get arrested.

Don't blame me. I'm not the one who gave Trump that crack he smoked just before going on stage.
Just curious - why make the comment when it is known by all to be to be false. Are you so desperate to insult Trump?

Lots of people were saying Trump seemed to be on something, probably crack, because of his loud, rude, and seemingly disoriented behavior.
The problem is that Trump is loud, rude, and disoriented even when he’s not on crack.
So he offended your fragile sensibility and offended you with the aggressive way he shredded Biden's lines and BS....

We agree. Telling The President to Shut Up, Calling him a Clown and a Racist was offensive, and you should be outraged, but you are drunk at 10:29 am and nursing your defeat, so we won't blame you for not knowing what the heck you are talking about on any given topic. Just like Slow, Quid Pro Joe.

Here ya go.

My personal knowledge? Registered Nurse Consultant in Geriatric Care, 15 years.

Biden never made our country a laughing stock of the world,
Biden made HIMSELF the laughing stock of the world with his infinite number of gaffes and stupid comments. Biden never made the country a laughing stock the way that Barry did (His 'Red Line'). Joe just helped Barry turn the US into the equivalent of a 3rd world nation by participating in Barry's exposed failed political coup attempt.

Perhaps, if your delicate nature can not handle it, you should not watch any more...

Swine flu 12,000 deaths
1. In both cases, human beings can not be blamed for DEATH. 3 things just HAPPEN: Death, Taxes, & Shit.

2. Obama/Biden were slower to declare and emergency / to act.

3. See #1

1. Human beings who fail to prevent death by their inaction can be blamed for deaths.
2. Trump lied to you. Here is the timeline for our Swine flu response. Much quicker and better than trump's response to Covid 19.
3. Your #3 is just goofy.

Biden never made our country a laughing stock of the world,
Biden made HIMSELF the laughing stock of the world with his infinite number of gaffes and stupid comments. Biden never made the country a laughing stock the way that Barry did (His 'Red Line'). Joe just helped Barry turn the US into the equivalent of a 3rd world nation by participating in Barry's exposed failed political coup attempt.

You think the US is a 3rd world country. You're an idiot.

JOE BIDEN:
'I know how to do the job. I know how to get the job done.'

DONALD TRUMP:
'Well, you didn't do very well in Swine Flu. H1-N1, you were a disaster. Your own Chief of Staff said you were a disaster.'

OUCH!
Swine flu 12,000 deaths
The CDC says only 9,000 deaths were COVID, and the rest were padded by DemNazi Dim Tards trying to bilk the GOV out of COVID funds.

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.
Did Biden's ear piece tell you that, Chris Wallace, or Biden's cheat sheets (electronic device) on his Podium tell you to say that.

Only 9,000 died in the US from COVID. And only 1/12th of 1 % has contracted it in the 8 months it has been in The US.

You're hallucinating again. Have you had your meds yet today?
Joe, you are the one hallucinating and getting caught in lies just like you did last night. Can't China and Russia's Millions buy you better dementia meds. I mean Socialized Medicine must really suck....just like you.

Got it. You got nothing so you just spout your favorite conspiracy theories. Typical crazy Trump supporter.

Here ya go.

Then you are stupid. My leg is broken and it's been a learning experiance from day one. Joe has dementia, nothing else explains his actions. He just isn't fully gone yet.

Forgive me Dr. Mikey. I didn't know you were an orthopedic surgeon.

Yeah, the whole Joe Biden is senile thing is kinda in the tank. Time to find something new. He came off as competent, knowledgeable, and empathetic. Had he been given a chance to get a word in edgewise and controlled his temper a bit, Trump would have been toast.
He came off coached. When Trump got him off talking points he couldn’t string together a coherent sentence.

You think the US is a 3rd world country. You're an idiot.
I think Barry and Joe tried to do their best to make the US one by trying to carryout that failed political coup attempt.

I think the Democratic party is trying to make us one by demanding the US us the most corrupt voting process in the Western world, one that has been outlawed by almost every civilized Western nation, a corrupt process that has already been exposed over and over as criminal. It is the only hope Democrats have of winning.

TBH.....you are right.
He was FAR more coherent than I ever expected.

Still....he's had over 40 years to make a difference.........so no, I can't vote for him

Forum List

Back