What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bush owns the queen

lieberalism

Reaction score
he owns her about us owning the brits back in the 1700s during a press conference.

Bullypulpit

Reaction score

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
OP
L

lieberalism

Reaction score
i forgot liberals want britain to take over america again

Psychoblues

Reaction score
Nope. That is actually a more traditional or conservative idea. Us Americans would rather the queens and the kings stay our of our politics.

i forgot liberals want britain to take over america again

King george included!!!!!!!!!

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
People here were mocking Bush and his gaffe. HM got back at him though, gave him a smack for being stupid. :D

What an embarrassment he is for the US.

Bullypulpit

Reaction score
People here were mocking Bush and his gaffe. HM got back at him though, gave him a smack for being stupid. :D

What an embarrassment he is for the US.

...And the human race in general.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score

You mean they didn't show the Pelosi feaux pas? The Queen was walking past her when she lurched forward and grabbed the Queen's hand, then drug Mr P over to be introduced as well.

Quite the improper behavior where custom is concerned, as it was explained to me.

Diuretic

Permanently confused
Reaction score
You mean they didn't show the Pelosi feaux pas? The Queen was walking past her when she lurched forward and grabbed the Queen's hand, then drug Mr P over to be introduced as well.

Quite the improper behavior where custom is concerned, as it was explained to me.

Heck yes, no-one touches the Queen unless she puts her hand out first. When she was here a few years ago the British media went nutso when our PM at the time dared to put his hand into the small of her back to guide her across an obstacle. We were pissing ourselves laughing waiting for all the Brit Colonel Blimps to attack us :rofl:

Psychoblues

Reaction score
Don't pay any attention to that shit, Dr.

Heck yes, no-one touches the Queen unless she puts her hand out first. When she was here a few years ago the British media went nutso when our PM at the time dared to put his hand into the small of her back to guide her across an obstacle. We were pissing ourselves laughing waiting for all the Brit Colonel Blimps to attack us :rofl:

FoxNews can PhotoShop anything.

:D

Psychoblues

Reaction score
I can only guess that you didn't get it?

Did you?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Reaction score
its unfair, for anyone to view america through our government. That would be like hating iranians because their government is led by a shiite head :p

Psychoblues

Reaction score
I tried to explain all that right here prior to our invasion of Iraq.

its unfair, for anyone to view america through our government. That would be like hating iranians because their government is led by a shiite head :p

These jerks listen but they don't hear a damn thing.

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Reaction score
I think you have a very good point. People dont take the time to listen, and understand what youre saying. They simply wanna humilite you, rather then agreeing to disagree.

Psychoblues

Reaction score
That's a political statement.

I think you have a very good point. People dont take the time to listen, and understand what youre saying. They simply wanna humilite you, rather then agreeing to disagree.

Do you care to observe the facts, extrapolate the implications and comment on your expected results? That's what I'm seeking. What are you seeking?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Reaction score
ask anyone on this board, I care about facts and the truth. I have had many conversations with people. Infact, im not sure if we should stay or go in iraq, im conflicted, and mainly I feel that way because of maineman and others, who have talked to me about it. Im very open minded :), and dont care if im right or wrong. I believe the truth is hidden, and not preety for anyone lol

That's a political statement.

Do you care to observe the facts, extrapolate the implications and comment on your expected results? That's what I'm seeking. What are you seeking?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List