bush owns the queen

You mean they didn't show the Pelosi feaux pas? The Queen was walking past her when she lurched forward and grabbed the Queen's hand, then drug Mr P over to be introduced as well.

Quite the improper behavior where custom is concerned, as it was explained to me.

Heck yes, no-one touches the Queen unless she puts her hand out first. When she was here a few years ago the British media went nutso when our PM at the time dared to put his hand into the small of her back to guide her across an obstacle. We were pissing ourselves laughing waiting for all the Brit Colonel Blimps to attack us :rofl:

Don't pay any attention to that shit, Dr.

Heck yes, no-one touches the Queen unless she puts her hand out first. When she was here a few years ago the British media went nutso when our PM at the time dared to put his hand into the small of her back to guide her across an obstacle. We were pissing ourselves laughing waiting for all the Brit Colonel Blimps to attack us :rofl:

FoxNews can PhotoShop anything.

:D

I can only guess that you didn't get it?

Did you?

its unfair, for anyone to view america through our government. That would be like hating iranians because their government is led by a shiite head :p

I think you have a very good point. People dont take the time to listen, and understand what youre saying. They simply wanna humilite you, rather then agreeing to disagree.

That's a political statement.

I think you have a very good point. People dont take the time to listen, and understand what youre saying. They simply wanna humilite you, rather then agreeing to disagree.

Do you care to observe the facts, extrapolate the implications and comment on your expected results? That's what I'm seeking. What are you seeking?

ask anyone on this board, I care about facts and the truth. I have had many conversations with people. Infact, im not sure if we should stay or go in iraq, im conflicted, and mainly I feel that way because of maineman and others, who have talked to me about it. Im very open minded :), and dont care if im right or wrong. I believe the truth is hidden, and not preety for anyone lol

That's a political statement.

Do you care to observe the facts, extrapolate the implications and comment on your expected results? That's what I'm seeking. What are you seeking?

New Topics

Forum List

Back