"burn your masks"

Sooo you’re the Mayor of Tonawanda being interviewed about being accused about corruption and you put on your finest KoRn mask

Ej63gG3WAAA7F_f

Sooo you’re the Mayor of Tonawanda being interviewed about being accused about corruption and you put on your finest KoRn mask

Ej63gG3WAAA7F_f
omfg..........my daughter talked me into going to one of those dang concerts.................I couldn't leave that dang place soon enough.

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.
Yea....they all had a mild flu for a week and are now over it, and now life can go on normally....

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.
Yea....they all had a mild flu for a week and are now over it, and now life can go on normally....

Yeah, you might want to check the tape on that. Trump sounds terrible and nobody's seen him in person since he re-shot his walk-in to the WH last Monday.

Yeah, you might want to check the tape on that. Trump sounds terrible and nobody's seen him in person since he re-shot his walk-in to the WH last Monday.
He was on the radio for hours yesterday and today did a long speech at the WH. He sounded just fine. :cuckoo:

Sigh..all you have are insults.

No, all I have are facts. Sorry if the truth insults you.

You should be thankful that no one is dead.

I'm not the one celebrating every person testing + for Covid, DEMOCRATS ARE. One lefty just gave me a DISLIKE because I wished Lucy Hamilton good luck after having a covid scare in her family.

An examination of the facts show that all of the sick lying fucks are DEMOCRATS.

Neither is any Democrat celebrating. Just you true believers quaking in fear that your savior is about to get sent to the most lopsided defeat since Reagan/Mondale. :)
What you have are insults and provoking. I haven't seen anything that would qualify as "fact" from you.
Funny you bring up Reagan Mondale

How did that work out for you?

Hope Hick wears a mask all the time yet she was infected.

Masks don't work.

CDC study show 85% of Covid cases were people who Often or Always wear masks.

Uh oh....

EkE90DtUYAADpi6

Hope Hick wears a mask all the time yet she was infected.

Masks don't work.
Masks don't do much to protect the wearer from catching covid -- what they do is to help the wearer from spreading it.

Jim Acosta at the Trump rally not wearing his Democrat issued CNN face diaper.

Don't let these people shame you, ever. They're all liars and hypocrites and total pieces of shit

EkK6xLzWsAA60y9

Forum List

Back