"burn your masks"

when Trump makes Biden his bitch on election day, i hope the media take their masks off so we can see the look on their faces!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

"it's just decency...you should wear a mask" - Biden

"I'm president. I have to see people. they have to see the face of the president" - Trump

YOU DECIDE!

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.
there is no evidence a mask stops anything virus wise. not one fking study.

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.

You do realize every single place that has seen a surge in Covid cases has had mask requirements and draconian restrictions in place months before the surge? Masks didn't stop anything.

Swalwell is wearing a mask with a pic of himself...what a clown!

Ek2QQGXWkAEQpho

The White House has the most stringent measures to prevent infection, and most people who enter there are tested every day.

And in spite of that, they still had an outbreak of COVID-19. If they couldn't prevent anyone from being infected, just imagine how much more you stand the risk of it.
There was a ceremony in the Rose Garden where people were packed together and not wearing masks. Some prominent people tested positive after it. Do not tell me about how careful⁰ the White House is being.
They had it BEFORE the Rose Garden ceremony, dumbass!

How has it turned out bad for him? Last I saw, he walked out of the Hospital (a purely preventative measure) with as much energy as when he went in. He has spotlighted what many have been screaming about and being ignored by the media.

The virus just isn't that deadly or troublesome.

It was for one of my employee's wife. Your point is rightfully ignored.

I think they're already blocked this out of their minds.

no, just tired of all the bed wetting. Panic fatigue is setting in. I find it odd that all the political elite who go on about masks have already been caught not waring masks.

And it looks like a lot of those who didn't wear masks, have caught the virus. When did taking precautions to protect yourself and your fellow US citizens become "bed wetting"?
Yes fatigue has set in. But honestly, if the guy at the top of the pile had any idea what was facing this country and what to do about it, shouldn't he have been more involved?
Then maybe, a lot of this fatigue...and economic carnage could have been avoided.
The guy at the top lied to the American people about the severity of a deadly pandemic that was bearing down on us.

The guy at the top knew damn well how much more deadly it is than the flu, but still made comparisons. Even YESTERDAY.

The guy at the top MOCKED Americans for just trying to protect themselves and their families.

The guy at the top put the lives of THREE Secret Service agents and their families at risk for a ONE BLOCK PUBLICITY STUNT.

The guy at the top doesn't give TWO SHITS about America or Americans, unless they can help and glorify HIM.

The guy at the top is a sociopath.

So it was severe and Trump denied it. What could you do about it at the time other than panic?

None of that other crap you posted is true.

no, just tired of all the bed wetting. Panic fatigue is setting in. I find it odd that all the political elite who go on about masks have already been caught not waring masks.

And it looks like a lot of those who didn't wear masks, have caught the virus. When did taking precautions to protect yourself and your fellow US citizens become "bed wetting"?
Yes fatigue has set in. But honestly, if the guy at the top of the pile had any idea what was facing this country and what to do about it, shouldn't he have been more involved?
Then maybe, a lot of this fatigue...and economic carnage could have been avoided.
The guy at the top lied to the American people about the severity of a deadly pandemic that was bearing down on us.

The guy at the top knew damn well how much more deadly it is than the flu, but still made comparisons. Even YESTERDAY.

The guy at the top MOCKED Americans for just trying to protect themselves and their families.

The guy at the top put the lives of THREE Secret Service agents and their families at risk for a ONE BLOCK PUBLICITY STUNT.

The guy at the top doesn't give TWO SHITS about America or Americans, unless they can help and glorify HIM.

So it was severe and Trump denied it. What could you do about it at the time other than panic?

It's all fake news!

How has it turned out bad for him? Last I saw, he walked out of the Hospital (a purely preventative measure) with as much energy as when he went in. He has spotlighted what many have been screaming about and being ignored by the media.

The virus just isn't that deadly or troublesome.

It was for one of my employee's wife. Your point is rightfully ignored.
You actually don't have a point to make then. I did not say it was harmless, but we do NOT shut down whole countries on fear of 0.005% of the country.

"The guy at the top lied about the pandemic"? So you are incapable of thinking for your self, feeding your self, basically looking out for your self? Remember that masks don't do any good? Remember "come on down to china town? remember "come on down to Mardi Gras? Stop being a coward and take some accountability for your self, and blaming other people for your shitty mood.
Of course he lied. He continues to lie. He's been saying this is just a flu. But in private, he said COVID-19 is 5 times deadlier than the flu.
Except it really isn't. See the stats on the flue this year! Almost non-existent. Why? COVID-19 precautions have virtually eliminated it as a threat.

It's all fake news!

Thank you for admitting that. BTW your "one block publicity stunt" put no one at risk. The Secret Service agents were the exact same ones who flew with him to the hospital on Marine One. The front compartment is separated by a plexiglas shield from the President. Stop believing the lying sack of shit media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back