"burn your masks"

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.

The White House has the most stringent measures to prevent infection, and most people who enter there are tested every day.

And in spite of that, they still had an outbreak of COVID-19. If they couldn't prevent anyone from being infected, just imagine how much more you stand the risk of it.
ITs a damn VIRUS that is just 0.1 micorns in size... and many who get infected are asymptomatic and never know they are ill.... ITs damn hard to stop that kind of spread with a screen door most americans are using as a face covering..
The virus is contained in water droplets far too big to pass through masks. Why do you keep lying about this? BTW, what is a micorn?

The White House has the most stringent measures to prevent infection, and most people who enter there are tested every day.
No they don't.
OH yes they do... No one enters that sphere who is not tested daily.. And even in that tightly controlled environment the virus got by...

6 members of the press have become infected and they were all wearing masks, supposedly... Why didnt their masks stop the virus?

They got it when they were at the grocery store or somewhere similar NOT wearing their mask or practicing social distancing.

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.

And in spite of that, they still had an outbreak of COVID-19. If they couldn't prevent anyone from being infected, just imagine how much more you stand the risk of it.
ITs a damn VIRUS that is just 0.1 micorns in size... and many who get infected are asymptomatic and never know they are ill.... ITs damn hard to stop that kind of spread with a screen door most americans are using as a face covering..
The virus is contained in water droplets far too big to pass through masks. Why do you keep lying about this? BTW, what is a micorn?
Wrong AGAIN!

In addition to mechanistic information, researchers have also evaluated the size and content characteristics of the SARS-CoV-2 particles. Upon analysis of negative-stained SARS-CoV-2 articles by electron microscopy, researchers have determined the diameter of this virus to range between 60 nanometers (nm) to a maximum diameter of 140 nanometers (nm).

In addition to measuring the spherical size of the virus particle, it has also been confirmed that the length of the size tumors that surround the outermost surface of SARS-CoV-2 can vary in length from 9 to 12 nm.

It is not killed by being dry so it will pass through any mask. it is 0.06 microns to 0.0140 microns in size. An N-95 mask stops things about 1.5 microns in size or larger...

This is why a dry air conditioned room will allow this virus to live for days.

Attachments

• 1603293911525.png
    1603293911525.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 10
No they don't.

So we should trust your expertise in this area? I don't think so because you are simply stupid from the soles of your feet up!
No they don't.

So we should trust your expertise in this area? I don't think so because you are simply stupid from the soles of your feet up!
Reported

Wrong AGAIN!

In addition to mechanistic information, researchers have also evaluated the size and content characteristics of the SARS-CoV-2 particles. Upon analysis of negative-stained SARS-CoV-2 articles by electron microscopy, researchers have determined the diameter of this virus to range between 60 nanometers (nm) to a maximum diameter of 140 nanometers (nm).

In addition to measuring the spherical size of the virus particle, it has also been confirmed that the length of the size tumors that surround the outermost surface of SARS-CoV-2 can vary in length from 9 to 12 nm.

It is not killed by being dry so it will pass through any mask. it is 0.06 microns to 0.0140 microns in size. An N-95 mask stops things about 1.5 microns in size or larger...

This is why a dry air conditioned room will allow this virus to live for days.

I am truly sorry that you failed to learn to read in school. Perhaps it is not too late for your to get an education.

No they don't.

No they don't.

Reported

Why should we trust your expertise?

No they don't.

No they don't.

Reported
I am sorry that you suddenly developed a sensitivity to the truth. I deleted the post.

How has it turned out bad for him? Last I saw, he walked out of the Hospital (a purely preventative measure) with as much energy as when he went in. He has spotlighted what many have been screaming about and being ignored by the media.

The virus just isn't that deadly or troublesome.

It was for one of my employee's wife. Your point is rightfully ignored.
You actually don't have a point to make then. I did not say it was harmless, but we do NOT shut down whole countries on fear of 0.005% of the country.

I don't want to shut down the country, but fewer and fewer people are wearing masks where I live because no one can enforce it. Even Walmart gave up! Our COVID-19 infections are back up to levels we saw in March and April in terms of deaths.

There was a ceremony in the Rose Garden where people were packed together and not wearing masks. Some prominent people tested positive after it. Do not tell me about how careful⁰ the White House is being.
They had it BEFORE the Rose Garden ceremony, dumbass!
Not all of them, dipshit.

No they don't.

No they don't.

Reported

It's been widely reported that masks and social distancing are not followed in the White House. We've got plenty of pics to prove it. They ended up paying for it. I'm not claiming expertise. Those are the facts.

There was a ceremony in the Rose Garden where people were packed together and not wearing masks. Some prominent people tested positive after it. Do not tell me about how careful⁰ the White House is being.
And bringingvthem together at close quarters with other pepple was a good idea? How stupid are you?

No they don't.

No they don't.

Reported

It's been widely reported that masks and social distancing are not followed in the White House. We've got plenty of pics to prove it. They ended up paying for it. I'm not claiming expertise. Those are the facts.
They are also tested. Did you forget that?

And bringingvthem together at close quarters with other pepple was a good idea? How stupid are you?
Do you know how many people came down with COVID after the bike rally in Sturgis SD?

9!

Do you know how many people came down with COVID after the bike rally in Sturgis SD?

9!
A lot, but I do not remember the figure.

No they don't.

No they don't.

Reported

They are also tested. Did you forget that?
The President's inner circle may be, but not everyone is. A recent visitor didn't even get a temp check. I think testing is great, but it's only part of a plan.

I’m in LA right now and I can’t tell you how much this city SUCKS. It’s a barren hellhole filled with mask zombies and it’s all because of piss-poor COVID policies

Forum List

Back