"burn your masks"

This photo of CNN's Jake Tapper is not only stunning but also very, very brave.

/sarcasm

Ejleo6RWAAAi0mV

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.
I think they're already blocked this out of their minds.

no, just tired of all the bed wetting. Panic fatigue is setting in. I find it odd that all the political elite who go on about masks have already been caught not waring masks.

And it looks like a lot of those who didn't wear masks, have caught the virus. When did taking precautions to protect yourself and your fellow US citizens become "bed wetting"?
Yes fatigue has set in. But honestly, if the guy at the top of the pile had any idea what was facing this country and what to do about it, shouldn't he have been more involved?
Then maybe, a lot of this fatigue...and economic carnage could have been avoided.
The guy at the top lied to the American people about the severity of a deadly pandemic that was bearing down on us.

The guy at the top knew damn well how much more deadly it is than the flu, but still made comparisons. Even YESTERDAY.

The guy at the top MOCKED Americans for just trying to protect themselves and their families.

The guy at the top put the lives of THREE Secret Service agents and their families at risk for a ONE BLOCK PUBLICITY STUNT.

The guy at the top doesn't give TWO SHITS about America or Americans, unless they can help and glorify HIM.

The guy at the top is a sociopath.

"The guy at the top lied about the pandemic"? So you are incapable of thinking for your self, feeding your self, basically looking out for your self? Remember that masks don't do any good? Remember "come on down to china town? remember "come on down to Mardi Gras? Stop being a coward and take some accountability for your self, and blaming other people for your shitty mood.
Of course he lied. He continues to lie. He's been saying this is just a flu. But in private, he said COVID-19 is 5 times deadlier than the flu.

Who cares?
Any of the nearly 8 million people in the U.S. who contracted it? Any of the people in the U.S. who are tired of the constant lying coming from this administration? Many of the people who will be voting next month?

8,000,000 people you don't give two fucks about. 8,000,000 people who are nothing more to you then little talking points you can toss up on social media so people can like it. Don't mention the dead people. Its dishonest of you. Its also like using "racist" and "sexist" you only say it when you have nothing else to say.
Fuck you. I know someone who died from COVID-19.

So what? Your fear doesn't get to run my life because you allegedly know a person who was to fat and died from wuflu. Fuck both of you. Should have wore a mask.
Sucks to be you then as masks are now required in many businesses across America. And yes, my fear does dictate your life. You don't have a right to infect me because you're too (note the spelling and learn from it) stupid and selfish to wear a mask.

No, your bed wetting has zero effect on my life. Your fear and depression only effect your life. I do not ware a mask. I do put a mask on in the store some times, but no one has ever asked me to put one on. I'm not infected I wont ever meet you, I have no desire to meet you and i could care less about you, your bed wetting, or dead imaginary friends. Fuck both of you. Stay in your moms house and hide under the couch, but your neurosis does not get to effect my life, or spelling.
Spot the disconnect...

• I do not ware a mask.
  • I do put a mask on in the store some times

And dumbfuck, I was talking about "you" collectively. :eusa_doh:

Don't care. In spite of your bullshit stories and bed wetting the world is moving on. Businesses are opening back up. Schools are open, businesses are opening up. Your bed wetting personality cult leaders are getting bitch slapped by state supreme courts and soon the supreme court of the united states. All you are now is a little bitch still crying about 2016, and getting ready for another fit in 2018. Talk about a disconnect.
And they will be closed again if there's no vaccine and the numbers spike again. It's already happened in my Republican-led state.

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.
How do you know it was mask related? Chances are, someone touched something a covid sick person touched, then they scratched an itch of their face or eyes.

The White House has the most stringent measures to prevent infection, and most people who enter there are tested every day.
No they don't.
OH yes they do... No one enters that sphere who is not tested daily.. And even in that tightly controlled environment the virus got by...

6 members of the press have become infected and they were all wearing masks, supposedly... Why didnt their masks stop the virus?

That number is a load of BS. They’ve been counting “probable” and “presumed” cases including even ones without testing. They also openly admitted to counting deaths by clear alternate causes as Covid deaths if the person allegedly tested positive, even though it has already been established that the testing itself is unreliable. You give the other side far too much credit by repeating that fraudulent number.

There are more links than anyone could ever read on "doctors ordered to report all deaths as covid. Here's just one. And it's been going on since it started. Libs will believe anything they are told. conservatives question known liars, just sayin.

HEALTHVERIFY: Are doctors inaccurately reporting deaths as COVID-19-related?
A viewer asked us whether a monetary incentive may lead health care providers to over-report coronavirus deaths.
Something went wrong.

TYLER, Texas — News outlets frequently share the latest data from state and federal agencies outlining the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 and deaths resulting from it.
However, there are questions about how those numbers are being reported.
A message to the CBS19 Helpline said that posts on Facebook have indicated that doctors are reporting all deaths right now as COVID-19 deaths, and that they been instructed by their hospitals to do so as a way to get more money.

Think about it. The test is only 10% accurate in itself. "They" don't know what covid is. "They" can't stop it" "They have no vaccine. "THEY" know nothing as usual. They got numbers, understand covid, getting a vaccine???? Yeah right, and I shit 100oz gold bricks too. These quacks haven't ever been able cure a common cold.

this is the 1st time in history you get more in trouble for opening your business than burning someone else's

The NY Times provides this helpful chart showing the areas with the highest number of daily cases/100k in the past two weeks

You know what’s fun about the list?

19 OF THE 20 AREAS HAVE A MASK MANDATE

I’m going to hold my breath waiting for the CDC/Birx to do a study on this

Ej6ULMOVgAAPanu

“It’s patriotic to wear a mask” - Biden

WRONG

It’s patriotic to tell people like Biden and Whitmer to fuck off when they’re lying to you

Joe Biden doesn’t tell me shit!

for medical reasons...i am exempt from wearing a mask

yeah, you read that right, Fauci, now run along!

I don't know if this was already posted but, speaking of mask burning.....

Forum List

Back