"burn your masks"

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.
I think they're already blocked this out of their minds.

no, just tired of all the bed wetting. Panic fatigue is setting in. I find it odd that all the political elite who go on about masks have already been caught not waring masks.

And it looks like a lot of those who didn't wear masks, have caught the virus. When did taking precautions to protect yourself and your fellow US citizens become "bed wetting"?
Yes fatigue has set in. But honestly, if the guy at the top of the pile had any idea what was facing this country and what to do about it, shouldn't he have been more involved?
Then maybe, a lot of this fatigue...and economic carnage could have been avoided.
The guy at the top lied to the American people about the severity of a deadly pandemic that was bearing down on us.

The guy at the top knew damn well how much more deadly it is than the flu, but still made comparisons. Even YESTERDAY.

The guy at the top MOCKED Americans for just trying to protect themselves and their families.

The guy at the top put the lives of THREE Secret Service agents and their families at risk for a ONE BLOCK PUBLICITY STUNT.

The guy at the top doesn't give TWO SHITS about America or Americans, unless they can help and glorify HIM.

The guy at the top is a sociopath.

"The guy at the top lied about the pandemic"? So you are incapable of thinking for your self, feeding your self, basically looking out for your self? Remember that masks don't do any good? Remember "come on down to china town? remember "come on down to Mardi Gras? Stop being a coward and take some accountability for your self, and blaming other people for your shitty mood.
That has nothing to do with whether lied, sorry.

Yeah it does. If Trump lied they all lied, sad thing is you let them tug you around by your emotions. Stop living in fear. stop pretending you trust politicians, you know for a fact they will all flat out lie, "shovel ready jobs" anyone? The story changes. the only thing you can do is wash your hands allot and stop touching your face, and just get on with your life. Stop letting personality cults decide what you think.
Trying to dilute and deflect from what he did will not work with me.

He is responsible for his actions, even if he or his flock won't admit it. We'll see how many of us hold him accountable for that.

There is only distortion and deflection in your head that's biased by a hatred of Trump. Everyone who commented on covid downplayed it. If you trusted any of them then you are a hopeless dupe. Going by your logic, Fauci should be lynched. He did say that covid would be no big deal in the US. Did he lie or was he mistaken?
Well, I'm sure you have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

Scientists are often wrong. That's part of the scientific process. Most of us know that. What he didn't do was lie when he knew better.

I haven't "hated" anyone since my high school geometry teacher. I outgrew that destructive emotion. You may want to try that.

Sure, just look how well not wearing a mask turned out for Trump and his White House crew...and a couple of Republican Senators...oh wait....nevermind.

no, just tired of all the bed wetting. Panic fatigue is setting in. I find it odd that all the political elite who go on about masks have already been caught not waring masks.

And it looks like a lot of those who didn't wear masks, have caught the virus. When did taking precautions to protect yourself and your fellow US citizens become "bed wetting"?
Yes fatigue has set in. But honestly, if the guy at the top of the pile had any idea what was facing this country and what to do about it, shouldn't he have been more involved?
Then maybe, a lot of this fatigue...and economic carnage could have been avoided.
The guy at the top lied to the American people about the severity of a deadly pandemic that was bearing down on us.

The guy at the top knew damn well how much more deadly it is than the flu, but still made comparisons. Even YESTERDAY.

The guy at the top MOCKED Americans for just trying to protect themselves and their families.

The guy at the top put the lives of THREE Secret Service agents and their families at risk for a ONE BLOCK PUBLICITY STUNT.

The guy at the top doesn't give TWO SHITS about America or Americans, unless they can help and glorify HIM.

"The guy at the top lied about the pandemic"? So you are incapable of thinking for your self, feeding your self, basically looking out for your self? Remember that masks don't do any good? Remember "come on down to china town? remember "come on down to Mardi Gras? Stop being a coward and take some accountability for your self, and blaming other people for your shitty mood.
Of course he lied. He continues to lie. He's been saying this is just a flu. But in private, he said COVID-19 is 5 times deadlier than the flu.

Of course he lied. He continues to lie. He's been saying this is just a flu. But in private, he said COVID-19 is 5 times deadlier than the flu.
In private, and on tape.

But many are trained to think of such direct evidence as "fake news".

That has nothing to do with whether lied, sorry.

Yeah it does. If Trump lied they all lied, sad thing is you let them tug you around by your emotions. Stop living in fear. stop pretending you trust politicians, you know for a fact they will all flat out lie, "shovel ready jobs" anyone? The story changes. the only thing you can do is wash your hands allot and stop touching your face, and just get on with your life. Stop letting personality cults decide what you think.
Trying to dilute and deflect from what he did will not work with me.

He is responsible for his actions, even if he or his flock won't admit it. We'll see how many of us hold him accountable for that.

There is only distortion and deflection in your head that's biased by a hatred of Trump. Everyone who commented on covid downplayed it. If you trusted any of them then you are a hopeless dupe. Going by your logic, Fauci should be lynched. He did say that covid would be no big deal in the US. Did he lie or was he mistaken?
Well, I'm sure you have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

Scientists are often wrong. That's part of the scientific process. Most of us know that. What he didn't do was lie when he knew better.

I haven't "hated" anyone since my high school geometry teacher. I outgrew that destructive emotion. You may want to try that.

A vice like grip on the truth? Yes I do. I work for a school district. One that opened back up and was supposed to suffer mass infections and death. To date, we have had two student's test positive. Up the road there is a retirement home. They have had a few deaths, quite a few really, but these were not folks who were up walking around, they were pretty much already dead. At our hospital they see lots of covid, but not the mass death you believe is happening. They test positive and get sent home for two weeks. So yeah, I have a vice like grip on the truth as i see it right in front of me, not how some bimbo on TV presents it to me.

Scientist are often wrong? Yeah, remember at the beginning of this they said it was no big deal, don't bother with masks? As far as growing out of "the destruction emotion" you may want to review.

Who cares?

Who cares?
Any of the nearly 8 million people in the U.S. who contracted it? Any of the people in the U.S. who are tired of the constant lying coming from this administration? Many of the people who will be voting next month?

Who cares?
Any of the nearly 8 million people in the U.S. who contracted it? Any of the people in the U.S. who are tired of the constant lying coming from this administration? Many of the people who will be voting next month?

8,000,000 people you don't give two fucks about. 8,000,000 people who are nothing more to you then little talking points you can toss up on social media so people can like it. Don't mention the dead people. Its dishonest of you. Its also like using "racist" and "sexist" you only say it when you have nothing else to say.

Who cares?
The people know what this man is. It's just that some of them are as sociopathic as he is and don't care.

Who cares?

8,000,000 people you don't give two fucks about. 8,000,000 people who are nothing more to you then little talking points you can toss up on social media so people can like it. Don't mention the dead people. Its dishonest of you. Its also like using "racist" and "sexist" you only say it when you have nothing else to say.
Fuck you. I know someone who died from COVID-19.

Who cares?

To have an entire population live as prisoners for perpetuity is pure sadism. We take liberties believing an economy can be restarted like magic. The true Handmaids Tale is the Prog Party in everything we do to survive.

Who cares?

To have an entire population live as prisoners for perpetuity is pure sadism. We take liberties believing an economy can be restarted like magic. The true Handmaids Tale is the Prog Party in everything we do to survive.

its more easy for them to just surrender. Thinking is hard.

Who cares?

So what? Your fear doesn't get to run my life because you allegedly know a person who was to fat and died from wuflu. Fuck both of you. Should have wore a mask.

Who cares?

So what? Your fear doesn't get to run my life because you allegedly know a person who was to fat and died from wuflu. Fuck both of you. Should have wore a mask.
Sucks to be you then as masks are now required in many businesses across America. And yes, my fear does dictate your life. You don't have a right to infect me because you're too (note the spelling and learn from it) stupid and selfish to wear a mask.

Who cares?

Sucks to be you then as masks are now required in many businesses across America. And yes, my fear does dictate your life. You don't have a right to infect me because you're too (note the spelling and learn from it) stupid and selfish to wear a mask.

No, your bed wetting has zero effect on my life. Your fear and depression only effect your life. I do not ware a mask. I do put a mask on in the store some times, but no one has ever asked me to put one on. I'm not infected I wont ever meet you, I have no desire to meet you and i could care less about you, your bed wetting, or dead imaginary friends. Fuck both of you. Stay in your moms house and hide under the couch, but your neurosis does not get to effect my life, or spelling.

Who cares?

No, your bed wetting has zero effect on my life. Your fear and depression only effect your life. I do not ware a mask. I do put a mask on in the store some times, but no one has ever asked me to put one on. I'm not infected I wont ever meet you, I have no desire to meet you and i could care less about you, your bed wetting, or dead imaginary friends. Fuck both of you. Stay in your moms house and hide under the couch, but your neurosis does not get to effect my life, or spelling.
Spot the disconnect...

• I do not ware a mask.

• I do put a mask on in the store some times

And dumbfuck, I was talking about "you" collectively. :eusa_doh:

The White House has the most stringent measures to prevent infection, and most people who enter there are tested every day.

And in spite of that, they still had an outbreak of COVID-19. If they couldn't prevent anyone from being infected, just imagine how much more you stand the risk of it.
ITs a damn VIRUS that is just 0.1 micorns in size... and many who get infected are asymptomatic and never know they are ill.... ITs damn hard to stop that kind of spread with a screen door most americans are using as a face covering..

"Country singer and this week's SNL musical guest, Morgan Wallen, has been caught partying, taking shots and kissing an unmasked woman in several viral TikTok videos, just days before the show. "

WOOO FREEDOM!

Who cares?

Spot the disconnect...

• I do not ware a mask.
  • I do put a mask on in the store some times

And dumbfuck, I was talking about "you" collectively. :eusa_doh:

Don't care. In spite of your bullshit stories and bed wetting the world is moving on. Businesses are opening back up. Schools are open, businesses are opening up. Your bed wetting personality cult leaders are getting bitch slapped by state supreme courts and soon the supreme court of the united states. All you are now is a little bitch still crying about 2016, and getting ready for another fit in 2018. Talk about a disconnect.

Forum List

Back