Building the Border Fence - A Public/Private Partnership

What utter horseshit. It will cost less to man the border than it does now. How many Mexicans are going to jump out of a plane when they have never done it?

I can't imagine why you make up so many lame excuses for doing nothing about illegal immigration. You appear to want illegals to come flooding into this country. You're either an idiot or a traitor.
Every dime of my money wasted on a STUPID FENCE is a dime of my money that could have been spent stopping illegals from coming here.

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN since you appear to be dense.

WE ALREADY HAVE A RIVER THAT CAN BE GUARDED FROM OUR SIDE. FENCING A RIVER IS THE DUMBEST IDEA EVER PROPOSED BY MANKIND.

So where would you spend this money?

BTW, only 1/3 of the border is along the Rio grand river, and most of the time the river is so low that people can easily wade across it. It's not much of an obstacle.
Fences are not much of an obstacle either.
1/3? The rio's there for the entire border with Texas... I don't care what those other states want to do with their border with Mexico.

ROFL:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/df/Borderbeachtj.jpg

You keep asking me where to spend the money and I keep answering.. You don't spend any taxpayer money on it at all. America is a desirable location to travel to and trade with. You make the border profitable and defending it self-sustaining. You can do this will capitalist methods. End the war on drugs, and charge import duties to truck the now legal drugs in. Arrest the illegals and put them on chain gangs to perform profitable labor and house border guard facilities prisons etc.. Take their money, and assets, and charge Mexico for releasing their citizens back to them. Charge fines/fees for release. Charge heavy fines to the people who hire illegals and use that money to fund the border defense. Pay Americans to catch em. Get the money to pay the Americans from fees for immigration.

You have been saying all along that the border fence is useless because the government won't staff it adequately, and the refuses to enforce the law. Yet, here you come up with a plan that will only work if the government enforces the law.

You're a big fat hypocrite, not to mention an unmitigated idiot.
What part of may capitalist solution confused you? Our government has no problem hiring people to collect fees. As for catching them at the border I said pay Americans to catch em.. I suppose that was to vague for you to understand. My solution is paying bounties for catching them. Thus we the American people do the enforcement.

The part that confuses me is where you think it would work when you've already stated that the government refuses to enforce the law.

The bottom line, you're an imbecile. You can't even see the contradiction in your posts. You can't claim my plan won't work because the government will not enforce the laws, and then propose a plan that involves creating a bunch of new immigration laws that the government will have to enforce - not unless you want to look like a blithering idiot, that is.

Every dime of my money wasted on a STUPID FENCE is a dime of my money that could have been spent stopping illegals from coming here.

LET ME SAY IT AGAIN since you appear to be dense.

WE ALREADY HAVE A RIVER THAT CAN BE GUARDED FROM OUR SIDE. FENCING A RIVER IS THE DUMBEST IDEA EVER PROPOSED BY MANKIND.

BTW, only 1/3 of the border is along the Rio grand river, and most of the time the river is so low that people can easily wade across it. It's not much of an obstacle.
1/3? The rio's there for the entire border with Texas... I don't care what those other states want to do with their border with Mexico.

ROFL:

You keep asking me where to spend the money and I keep answering.. You don't spend any taxpayer money on it at all. America is a desirable location to travel to and trade with. You make the border profitable and defending it self-sustaining. You can do this will capitalist methods. End the war on drugs, and charge import duties to truck the now legal drugs in. Arrest the illegals and put them on chain gangs to perform profitable labor and house border guard facilities prisons etc.. Take their money, and assets, and charge Mexico for releasing their citizens back to them. Charge fines/fees for release. Charge heavy fines to the people who hire illegals and use that money to fund the border defense. Pay Americans to catch em. Get the money to pay the Americans from fees for immigration.

You have been saying all along that the border fence is useless because the government won't staff it adequately, and the refuses to enforce the law. Yet, here you come up with a plan that will only work if the government enforces the law.

What part of may capitalist solution confused you? Our government has no problem hiring people to collect fees. As for catching them at the border I said pay Americans to catch em.. I suppose that was to vague for you to understand. My solution is paying bounties for catching them. Thus we the American people do the enforcement.

The part that confuses me is where you think it would work when you've already stated that the government refuses to enforce the law.

The bottom line, you're an imbecile. You can't even see the contradiction in your posts. You can't claim my plan won't work because the government will not enforce the laws, and then propose a plan that involves creating a bunch of new immigration laws that the government will have to enforce - not unless you want to look like a blithering idiot, that is.

The feds refuse to do the job. The states and the people for the most part are willing to do the job but are being forced by the feds to let them come in. You don't seem to understand the difference between federal, state, local police and citizens. Not sure why.

I'm not creating new laws. You calling me an imbecile ... that's funny.

ROFL:

The feds refuse to do the job. The states and the people for the most part are willing to do the job but are being forced by the feds to let them come in. You don't seem to understand the difference between federal, state, local police and citizens. Not sure why.

The feds will have to enforce the laws you just listed in your "solution." In fact, the feds are actively interfering with the attempts of local authorities to enforce the law. Your plan isn't feasible according to the reasons you said my plan isn't feasible.

Have you never heard of bounty hunters bri? Really? This is new to you?

Part of your plan is to "arrest the illegals and put them on chain gangs." Who is going to do that? AZ tried to do it and the Holder Injustice Dept sued them and won. How is that any more feasible than building a fence on the border and staffing it? The federal government would also have to enforce your plan to "take their money and assets and charge Mexico for releasing their citizens back to them." What makes you think Mexico would pay to get them back? You also want to "charge fines/fees for release. Charge heavy fines to the people who hire illegals and use that money to fund the border defense." That would also have to be done by the federal government, which has shown no inclination to do any such thing. There are already fines on the books for hiring illegals. The are never imposed. The border defence would still have to be staffed with federal employees.

In short, your plan is idiotic given your position that the federal government refuses to enforce the law.

Part of your plan is to "arrest the illegals and put them on chain gangs." Who is going to do that? AZ tried to do it and the Holder Injustice Dept sued them and won. How is that any more feasible than building a fence on the border and staffing it? The federal government would also have to enforce your plan to "take their money and assets and charge Mexico for releasing their citizens back to them." What makes you think Mexico would pay to get them back? You also want to "charge fines/fees for release. Charge heavy fines to the people who hire illegals and use that money to fund the border defense." That would also have to be done by the federal government, which has shown no inclination to do any such thing. There are already fines on the books for hiring illegals. The are never imposed. The border defence would still have to be staffed with federal employees.

In short, your plan is idiotic given your position that the federal government refuses to enforce the law.
I'm sorry, are you defending my position or attacking it?

How is the feds forcing AZ to let the illegals come, gonna be fixed by a fence? Again. The fence is just a waste of money if the feds are the ones running the border.

And no. My plan does not require the feds do anything. Far from it. Your argument is that we have to have the fed defend our border and they will do it better with a fence.

My argument is that the way to solve this is to beat the shit out of the feds till they let us do the job. Oh and tx does not want a fence. You want a fence put it in your own yard.

How is the feds forcing AZ to let the illegals come, gonna be fixed by a fence? Again. The fence is just a waste of money if the feds are the ones running the border.

And your scheme is also a waste of money. If the feds are going to disobey the law and look the other way while illegals cross the fence, what makes you imagine they are going to enforce any of the numerous draconian laws you propose?

And no. My plan does not require the feds do anything. Far from it. Your argument is that we have to have the fed defend our border and they will do it better with a fence.

Of course it does. All the new laws you propose come under the pervue of the federal government. The USSC has already ruled on this issue.

My argument is that the way to solve this is to beat the shit out of the feds till they let us do the job. Oh and tx does not want a fence. You want a fence put it in your own yard.

In other words, you want to force the federal government to enforce all your new laws. No one has succeeded in getting them to enforce existing laws, so why should anyone believe we can get them to pass and enforce your new laws? Your principle complaint against the fence is that despite the law, the feds will not man it or defend it.

Building the fence, especially if done with private money, would be an order of magnitude easier to accomplish. Furthermore, the fence can't be made to disappear the minute the voters have their backs turned. Your laws can be rendered impotent with the stroke of a presidential pen. As we have seen, all a Democrat president president has to do is issue an EO telling U.S. personnel not to enforce them. It would be hard to get away with telling the border patrol not to stop people trying to cut a hole in the fence or from stopping those who are trying to climb over or burrow under.

You idea is stupid according to your own criticisms of the fence. You have to be incredibly stupid not to see that you're contradicting yourself.

Last edited:

And your scheme is also a waste of money. If the feds are going to disobey the law and look the other way while illegals cross the fence, what makes you imagine they are going to enforce any of the numerous draconian laws you propose?

Of course it does. All the new laws you propose come under the pervue of the federal government. The USSC has already ruled on this issue.

In other words, you want to force the federal government to enforce all your new laws. No one has succeeded in getting them to enforce existing laws, so why should anyone believe we can get them to pass and enforce your new laws? Your principle complaint against the fence is that despite the law, the feds will not man it or defend it.

Building the fence, especially if done with private money, would be an order of magnitude easier to accomplish. Furthermore, the fence can't be made to disappear the minute the voters have their backs turned. Your laws can be rendered impotent with the stroke of a presidential pen. As we have seen, all a Democrat president president has to do is issue an EO telling U.S. personnel not to enforce them. It would be hard to get away with telling the border patrol not to stop people trying to cut a hole in the fence or from stopping those who are trying to climb over or burrow under.

You idea is stupid according to your own criticisms of the fence. You have to be incredibly stupid not to see that you're contradicting yourself.
God you're an EFFING idiot. I SAID WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD ENFORCE OUR LAWS INSTEAD OF FEDS AND IN RESPONSE YOU ASK ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW MY PLAN CAN FORCE THE FEDS DO THEIR JOB. OMFG I SAY WE DON'T NEED NEW LAWS AND IN RESPONSE YOU SAY I'M PROPOSING NEW LAWS. YOU HAVE TO BE THE DUMBEST HUMAN ON THE PLANET.

THE ONLY THING A FENCE WOULD DO IS PISS MONEY AWAY

Last edited:

God you're an EFFING idiot. I SAID WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD ENFORCE OUR LAWS INSTEAD OF FEDS AND IN RESPONSE YOU ASK ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW MY PLAN CAN FORCE THE FEDS DO THEIR JOB. OMFG

You're not allowed to enforce immigration laws, moron. The Supreme court has already ruled on that. Only the Feds can enforce immigration laws.

God you're an EFFING idiot. I SAID WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD ENFORCE OUR LAWS INSTEAD OF FEDS AND IN RESPONSE YOU ASK ME TO EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW MY PLAN CAN FORCE THE FEDS DO THEIR JOB. OMFG

You're not allowed to enforce immigration laws, moron. The Supreme court has already ruled on that. Only the Feds can enforce immigration laws.
You are wrong. That is not what the SCOTUS ruled, ya moron.

You want to make them into criminals. Right now hiring illegals is a misdemeanour, and that's the way it should stay. No one's right are being violated by hiring an illegal. It's not like robbing or killing someone.

Since you are not a United States Citizen, I feel no obligation to answer you. Anyone that is can 'bloviate up.'

You want to make them into criminals. Right now hiring illegals is a misdemeanour, and that's the way it should stay. No one's right are being violated by hiring an illegal. It's not like robbing or killing someone.
Being illegal is also a misdemeanor. But here you are wanting to spend the entire GDP on our border policy.[/QUOTE]

BriPat is a foreign national, probably illegal, which is why he's promoting something that can't fully work.

Are you LYING or are you just STUPID?

I suspect the single biggest reduction in crossings would happen if the Border Patrol were to be given the correct ROE: that is, illegals are to be shot on sight.

Much easier to put employers in jail. Sheriff Joe won't do that; wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds him.

It's easier to prevent people from crossing the border. We already know how difficult it is to send them back once they are here. There are too many turds like you doing everything possible to let them stay.
ROFL yeah it's real easy to prevent people from crossing ROFL

Actually, it is...but nobody has the stones to do it.

Really?

FT_Deportations2013.png

Now you can ask Sheriff Joe how many employers he arrested when he raided businesses

Really?

FT_Deportations2013.png

Now you can ask Sheriff Joe how many employers he arrested when he raided businesses
438k is a drop in the bucket.

Forum List

Back