Building the Border Fence - A Public/Private Partnership

And if you build a wall, they'll tunnel under it or fly over it. You can't solve the illegal immigration problem without addressing the reason why they are coming.

If it was so easy, then people would have had no trouble escaping East Germany. We would also still be hearing about suicide bombers killing Israelis. The claim that it's so easy to build tunnels and so hard to stop them is obvious horseshit. It's just another excuse to do nothing.
Like the East Germans, Republicans see beefing up boarder security as a tactic to avoid dealing with the problems. Republicans just want to delay any legislation until they have full control of government which may take two years, four years, 8 years, or however long it takes.
Beefing up border security is not a magical solution for our illegal immigration problems. It doesn't address the 11 to 20 million illegal immigrants in the US except to prompted large numbers of them to remain in the U.S. permanently. Most illegal immigrants in the US want to return to home but only if they feel they can return to the US. It doesn't address the conflicting laws that have created jobs for over 10,000 immigration lawyers. It also doesn't address the millions of illegal immigrants that are entering this country legally and are living in the US with expired visas. Nor does it address those whose parents brought them into the US as children or dozens of other shortcomings in the existing laws..
You are incorrect - the right has no intention of sealing the border either. They had full control for a number of years and they managed to pass.......

Ya, more talk without action.

According to that theory, then the left has no intention of passing amnesty, but we all know that's bullshit. They've tried many times to pass it, and hey whine about it incessantly.
What are you talking about. The left has passed all kinds of amnesty measures in the past. They are CLEARLY supporting amnesty.

That's what I said.

Why do leftwing turds think the solution to every problem is to put business owners in prison? Just admit you're only goal is to punish business owners and not to solve the illegal alien problem.
Our little infant doesn't care about Americans breaking the law, just the taco *******.

Obviously you and all the other turds don't really care about stopping illegal immigration. Punishing business owners is more important that actually doing something about the problem. You're all a bunch of scumbags who are happy to watch your country swirl down the toilet bowl.
Let's us all know when we should begin enforcing American law there my little infant.

Start enforcing them all right now. Tell me when a Democrat enforces any immigration law. I won't be holding my breath.

BTW, there is no jail time for hiring an illegal. That's just a libturd wet dream.

There should be. Say, 5 years for the first offense, 10 for the second, and LWOP for a third.

Fuck off. Just build the fence and the problem will be solved. These draconian penalties on employers are absurd. A fine would be sufficient if they ever enforced it.

And if you build a wall, they'll tunnel under it or fly over it. You can't solve the illegal immigration problem without addressing the reason why they are coming.

If it was so easy, then people would have had no trouble escaping East Germany. We would also still be hearing about suicide bombers killing Israelis. The claim that it's so easy to build tunnels and so hard to stop them is obvious horseshit. It's just another excuse to do nothing.
Like the East Germans, Republicans see beefing up boarder security as a tactic to avoid dealing with the problems. Republicans just want to delay any legislation until they have full control of government which may take two years, four years, 8 years, or however long it takes.
Beefing up border security is not a magical solution for our illegal immigration problems. It doesn't address the 11 to 20 million illegal immigrants in the US except to prompted large numbers of them to remain in the U.S. permanently. Most illegal immigrants in the US want to return to home but only if they feel they can return to the US. It doesn't address the conflicting laws that have created jobs for over 10,000 immigration lawyers. It also doesn't address the millions of illegal immigrants that are entering this country legally and are living in the US with expired visas. Nor does it address those whose parents brought them into the US as children or dozens of other shortcomings in the existing laws..
You are incorrect - the right has no intention of sealing the border either. They had full control for a number of years and they managed to pass.......

According to that theory, then the left has no intention of passing amnesty, but we all know that's bullshit. They've tried many times to pass it, and hey whine about it incessantly.
What are you talking about. The left has passed all kinds of amnesty measures in the past. They are CLEARLY supporting amnesty.

Eisenhower

Bush

Reagan

:rolleyes:

Our little infant doesn't care about Americans breaking the law, just the taco *******.

Obviously you and all the other turds don't really care about stopping illegal immigration. Punishing business owners is more important that actually doing something about the problem. You're all a bunch of scumbags who are happy to watch your country swirl down the toilet bowl.
Let's us all know when we should begin enforcing American law there my little infant.

Start enforcing them all right now. Tell me when a Democrat enforces any immigration law. I won't be holding my breath.

BTW, there is no jail time for hiring an illegal. That's just a libturd wet dream.

There should be. Say, 5 years for the first offense, 10 for the second, and LWOP for a third.

Fuck off. Just build the fence and the problem will be solved. These draconian penalties on employers are absurd. A fine would be sufficient if they ever enforced it.

Do a little research. A fence would solve nothing.

A fence would stop 60% of illegal immigration, fool.

Only a MORON would not know the difference between a small stretch of wall that is heavily guarded, and thousands of miles of barren land that has a few guards, and the ones that are there have been given orders to help illegals immigrate.

It's easier to guard a fence across barren land. And, as I said, East Germany had a border of several hundred miles with West Germany that also had a fence that had to be guarded. However, they seldom showed that fence in the news.

The Israeli wall around the West bank is about 500 miles long, and they have had zero incursions. How difficult would it be for a country 50 times bigger to build a wall 4 times longer? Obviously it wouldn't be difficult at all.
All your arguments are excuses for doing nothing, and they are obviously wrong.

ROFL Dude you are not listening. Our government is not gonna put enough troops to defend our border on the border. Without troops the Israeli wall would be a joke. Our GOVERNMENT IS STROKING YOU. If we built a wall or fence it would not be GUARDED. We already have a natural land barrier and it is NOT GUARDED. It's called the RIO-GRANDE. Look it up.

It takes fewer troops to guard a wall than a border with no wall. The president can't pull the entire border patrol away from the border. He undoubtedly would like to, but I don't think he can get away with it politically. All you're saying is that its futile to try to do anything. As always, that's just an excuse for doing nothing.
Bullshit. It does not take fewer troops to guard a river than it does a river with a stupid looking wall. Right now we pretty much have ZERO PEOPLE GUARDING OUR BORDER. They have been re-tasked by Obama to help illegals cross into the country.

Your position boils down to your claim that the border guard is doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. If true, how do you propose to rectify that situation?
Fire the guy in charge and replace him with someone that will uphold our laws.

A fence would stop 0% of illegal immigration, fool.

It's easier to guard a fence across barren land. And, as I said, East Germany had a border of several hundred miles with West Germany that also had a fence that had to be guarded. However, they seldom showed that fence in the news.

The Israeli wall around the West bank is about 500 miles long, and they have had zero incursions. How difficult would it be for a country 50 times bigger to build a wall 4 times longer? Obviously it wouldn't be difficult at all.
All your arguments are excuses for doing nothing, and they are obviously wrong.

ROFL Dude you are not listening. Our government is not gonna put enough troops to defend our border on the border. Without troops the Israeli wall would be a joke. Our GOVERNMENT IS STROKING YOU. If we built a wall or fence it would not be GUARDED. We already have a natural land barrier and it is NOT GUARDED. It's called the RIO-GRANDE. Look it up.

It takes fewer troops to guard a wall than a border with no wall. The president can't pull the entire border patrol away from the border. He undoubtedly would like to, but I don't think he can get away with it politically. All you're saying is that its futile to try to do anything. As always, that's just an excuse for doing nothing.
Bullshit. It does not take fewer troops to guard a river than it does a river with a stupid looking wall. Right now we pretty much have ZERO PEOPLE GUARDING OUR BORDER. They have been re-tasked by Obama to help illegals cross into the country.

Your position boils down to your claim that the border guard is doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. If true, how do you propose to rectify that situation?

The same guy can build the fence and staff it.

Horseshit. Explain why Israel built a wall around the West Bank and Saudi Arabia is building a fence on its border with Iraq.

That's what I said.

that is the exact opposite of what you said. See the BOLD

The same guy can build the fence and staff it.
Duh we'll have illegals build the fence.

Stupidest statement of the year!
Nah, it just went over your head. We already have a river and it has stopped ZERO PERCENT. A fence will be much easier to bypass than the Rio Grande.
Rio+Grande+-+Nov+2009+012.JPG

Are you LYING or are you just STUPID?

I suspect the single biggest reduction in crossings would happen if the Border Patrol were to be given the correct ROE: that is, illegals are to be shot on sight.

I suspect the single biggest reduction in crossings would happen if the Border Patrol were to be given the correct ROE: that is, illegals are to be shot on sight.
Nah, most people are not cold blooded murders. Including Americans.

They should be rounded up.. and put on chain gangs. That would end this problem in 1 month as word got out that the crzy Mercicans are putting immigrants on chain gangs, forcing hard labor for no pay..

Just to add... put the people hiring illegals on chain gangs too unless they have verified government proof that they are legals. And if they turn out to be dreamers or some other dumb ass government bullshit name for illegals, then the person who "dreamed" up the government bullshit label "dreamer" should be tried for treason.

Last edited:

Nah, most people are not cold blooded murders. Including Americans.

They should be rounded up.. and put on chain gangs. That would end this problem in 1 month as word got out that the crzy Mercicans are putting immigrants on chain gangs, forcing hard labor for no pay..

Just to add... put the people hiring illegals on chain gangs too unless they have verified government proof that they are legals. And if they turn out to be dreamers or some other dumb ass government bullshit name for illegals, then the person who "dreamed" up the government bullshit label "dreamer" should be tried for treason.
You know - the chain gangs could build the wall - lol.

Irony.

Much easier to put employers in jail. Sheriff Joe won't do that; wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds him.

Much easier to put employers in jail. Sheriff Joe won't do that; wouldn't want to bite the hand that feeds him.

It's easier to prevent people from crossing the border. We already know how difficult it is to send them back once they are here. There are too many turds like you doing everything possible to let them stay.

Forum List

Back