Building the Border Fence - A Public/Private Partnership

The feds refuse to do the job. The states and the people for the most part are willing to do the job but are being forced by the feds to let them come in. You don't seem to understand the difference between federal, state, local police and citizens. Not sure why.

I'm not creating new laws. You calling me an imbecile ... that's funny.

Really?

FT_Deportations2013.png

Now you can ask Sheriff Joe how many employers he arrested when he raided businesses

What the chart doesn't show is that the Obama Administration changed the way they are counted. Previously, illegals apprehended at the border were not counted as deportations. Now they are. Apples and Oranges.

Do you really think a wall will keep out illegals?
It will keep out 95% of them. Walls and fences have worked every time they have been tried.

When you you leftwing turds going to admit that you don't want to seal the border?

Who do you think you're fooling?
The Chinese built a huge wall, and were still invaded and over thrown....Even the Berlin Wall did not stop people leaving Berlin...

They would have been invaded 100 times more often without the wall. the great wall kept out the Northern barbarians for 2000 years. Occasionally they got in, but those events were rare. Often they got in only by using subterfuge.

Furthermore, we aren't trying to stop a military invasion. The wall doesn't have to keep out tanks and armored cars.
You must be all for raising taxes to pay for that wall, right?

It will keep out 95% of them. Walls and fences have worked every time they have been tried.

When you you leftwing turds going to admit that you don't want to seal the border?

The Chinese built a huge wall, and were still invaded and over thrown....Even the Berlin Wall did not stop people leaving Berlin...

They would have been invaded 100 times more often without the wall. the great wall kept out the Northern barbarians for 2000 years. Occasionally they got in, but those events were rare. Often they got in only by using subterfuge.

Furthermore, we aren't trying to stop a military invasion. The wall doesn't have to keep out tanks and armored cars.

The wall/fence will lower our taxes. Cutting down on the number of illegals entering the country means cutting down on welfare, public schools and social services.

The wall/fence will lower our taxes. Cutting down on the number of illegals entering the country means cutting down on welfare, public schools and social services.
Not as long as they can get work, they will still come...

Not as long as they can get work, they will still come...

Horseshit. They won't get across a well designed wall/fence.

I'll bet the left is hiring more illegals than the right. They are both hypocrites. The left are just better at using the poor as a political football than the right.

Sheriff Joe isn't busting employers, so I'll bet they're not 'left.'

Last edited:
Canadians are not as conservative as Americans. Even our staunchest conservatives are several degrees to the left of the posters here.

Which means that 'our staunchest conservatives' haven't reached sociopath status as our posters here.

I'll bet the left is hiring more illegals than the right. They are both hypocrites. The left are just better at using the poor as a political football than the right.

Sheriff Joe isn't busting employers, so I'll bet they're not 'left.'
Huh? What makes you think the left do not employ illegals? Are you trying to say the left are bigoted against the illegals?

Huh? What makes you think the left do not employ illegals? Are you trying to say the left are bigoted against the illegals?

No, I'm saying that employers are a major player in the reelection funding for Sheriff Joe.
Based on?

It really is not Arpaio job to go find employers and do anything to them. The law is not structured in that manner. Once it is (if that ever happens) then the cops might be able to actually start enforcing law against employers as well.

No, I'm saying that employers are a major player in the reelection funding for Sheriff Joe.
Based on?

It really is not Arpaio job to go find employers and do anything to them. The law is not structured in that manner. Once it is (if that ever happens) then the cops might be able to actually start enforcing law against employers as well.

Hiring undocumented workers isn't illegal?

Based on?

Not illegal by state or did you miss the court case that took AZ to task for trying to enforce immigration laws?

It is a federal matter that must be investigated and the fines administered by a federal authority.

Based on?

Not illegal by state or did you miss the court case that took AZ to task for trying to enforce immigration laws?

It is a federal matter that must be investigated and the fines administered by a federal authority.

So only federal cops can bust illegal aliens?

Forum List

Back