Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

I have encountered many a Pakistani truck drivers from Canada over the years as there are lots of them who haul freight down from Vancouver. I am still waiting to meet one who is not utterly rude, arrogant and lazy.

Of course, that doesn't mean ALL Pakistanis are that way. It's kinda like the possibility of life on planets, you know. You gotta keep your mind open to the possibility.
Wait til they start giving all those Haitians CDL's.

Anti-semitism doesn't just refer to people of the Jewish persuasion.
If you can't answer the 'question' then you don't know the answer. I've looked up the answer but it remains a blank. Maybe because Jewish people want to claim the MISNOMER exclusively?
If course it does. You’re just to stupid to realize that. Are you still trolling? Don’t you have snow to shovel?

THey didn't teach him about Wilhelm Marr in the Maddrassas he attented as a kid.

Of course, they didn't teach him much of anything else, either.
He is an idiot troll.

an·ti-Sem·i·tism
/ˌan(t)ēˈseməˌtizəm,ˌanˌtīˈseməˌtizəm/

noun
noun: antisemitism
  1. hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people.

INherently? No. Humans are just humans. Put any Jew baby in Toobfreak's house, and he will grow up to be a sociopathic dumbfuk, too. ;)
Not quite. We are all born with some inherent traits. My dad is an engineer. He can fix anything. He just sees things that I cannot. Some have singing talents. I cannot sing like Elton John. We do have special traits but they aren’t based on race or color. Jews are superior because we are the chosen people. Hence both the left and the right agree that hatred of Jews is acceptable.

Not quite. We are all born with some inherent traits. My dad is an engineer. He can fix anything. He just sees things that I cannot. Some have singing talents. I cannot sing like Elton John. We do have special traits but they aren’t based on race or color. Jews are superior because we are the chosen people. Hence both the left and the right agree that hatred of Jews is acceptable.
Um, your family does not represent "all jews".

My family is smarter than yours. top to bottom. Therefore, Jews are inferior. How does that sound? I am being facetious, don't blow a gasket.

Fort Fun Indiana
Um, your family does not represent "all jews".

My family is smarter than yours. top to bottom. Therefore, Jews are inferior. How does that sound? I am being facetious, don't blow a gasket.
No no my family is dumb compared to say the Kraft family. We have mighty Jews out there. But you have to agree that the Left and Right don’t agree on anything sans the Jew hatred. Yes or no?

But you have to agree that the Left and Right don’t agree on anything sans the Jew hatred. Yes or no?
I think the left and right agree on about 90% of everything in life. But seeing them as left and right inherently focuses on their differences.

You can trace anti-semitism to roots in religious nuttery. To an atheist like me, it's just another sectarian domestic dispute between people who believe in sky daddies and zombie kings. Embarrassing. Just two little babies swearing my dad can beat up your dad.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/t...t-can-be-done/

I wonder if this explains some of the poor behavior we see from this ethnic group when encountering police, flight attendants, and people in general.

I do not believe it.

Ok read what I am going to say with an open mind.

Look at the history of man on earth. Means all countries throughout our time on earth going back as far as we know about humans.

Now how many civilizations, countries, nations were developed by blacks vs non blacks?

How many of those countries were ever first or even second world compared to ones populated by non blacks?

How many contributions to our species like say creation of medicine, inventions, engineering, scientific, industrial, etc have blacks contributed vs non blacks?

How many countries in the world right now aren't 3rd world compared to non blacks?

How many major companies in the world were started by blacks vs non blacks?

I mean the entire world here, not just Europe and not just america. Blacks just haven't done as much as Asians, Italians, Germans, Europeans, whites, and so on. They never have in thousands of years ever been on the same levels as blacks. Spaniards were even sailing the world and creating trade routes when blacks were doing nothing.

It isn't racism, it isn't hate, it isn't anything. It's a historical proveable fact blacks have never had the ambition, innate intelligence or desire to excel.

Sure there are some very successful blacks, but they still are successful in countries built by non blacks. And sure there have been some that have done great things, but compared to everyone else they are relatively miniscule. Asians and white people have lead the world in innovation and expansion since our beginning, with other races behind them and blacks dead last.

He is an idiot troll.

an·ti-Sem·i·tism
/ˌan(t)ēˈseməˌtizəm,ˌanˌtīˈseməˌtizəm/

noun
noun: antisemitism
  1. hostility to or prejudice against Jewish people.
I repeat again that the name Semite here [Renan is referring to his pioneer study on Semitic philology] has only a purely conventional meaning: it designates the peoples who have spoken Hebrew, Syriac, Arabic or some neighboring dialect, and in no sense the people who are listed in the tenth chapter of Genesis as the descendants of Shem, who are, or at least half of them, of Aryan origin.”

The source won't be revealed for a while in order to keep you and dogmaphobe on the hook.
Now can we get back to the reason why your head blew up and you called me an antisemite?

I think the left and right agree on about 90% of everything in life. But seeing them as left and right inherently focuses on their differences.

You can trace anti-semitism to roots in religious nuttery. To an atheist like me, it's just another sectarian domestic dispute between people who believe in sky daddies and zombie kings. Embarrassing. Just two little babies swearing my dad can beat up your dad.
Read my latest post for Azog and you'll see that it's more than religious hocus-pocus nuttery.

Forum List

Back