Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

Liberal Comes From a Latin Term That Implied Inheriting Ownership of White Slaves. Plebeians Weren't Liberales.

Anti-racism has snob appeal.
It does that for me. I definitely feel superior to racists.
Confused, bitter, and negative Liberal weaklings are inferior in everything else, so they desperately need to make up something that makes them feel superior.
You can't brand Liberals but you can go ahead and brand liberals if you like.

The world's smartest people are mostly liberals. It's been that way throughout history and even in America too. But I can't say if that makes liberal Americans more racist. I suspect it might but it's not smart to make a wild guess.

I can say with certainty that America is a very racist country, regardless of political persuasion. The country was founded on racism and a compromise with racist slave owners of the south was required in forming the union.
And now it plagues America right into the 21st. century.

Intellect is discouraged in Black culture.

"Street Smarts" is encouraged.

I had Black guy work in my division at Lockheed Martin. He was an affirmative action hire to meet racial quotes. He was already there when I go there.

He was not very knowledgeable of his field because he got his degree in Chemistry from one of these worthless all Negro colleges. However, he had a high IQ. He was actually very smart.

The only thing is that he used his intellect on trying to game the system rather than using it to do a good job. He was being street smart instead of being smart in his job.
He was an example of being too intelligent for the job. It's quite common for high intelligence people.
I finally fired his sorry Black ass.
I'm not surprised that in your country a person who would say such a thing would be placed in a position of authority who could fire people.

But more than that, I doubt you really were. Your intention here is to make an impression of being motivated by racism and nothing else.

Most Americans on this board have made it clear that they are racists and so have we finally risen above any need for denial? I think it can be concluded to be true for Trump's supporters, whether or not you're one of his.

Jews are pretty smart but they're not a race defined by skin colour. But can I take this opportunity to ask you what is a 'gas oven'?
Is it an oven in which gas is burnt as a fuel?
Clever little Canuck troll. Your antisemitism is delicious. Yum yum yum.

He was an example of being too intelligent for the job. It's quite common for high intelligence people.

I'm not surprised that in your country a person who would say such a thing would be placed in a position of authority who could fire people.

But more than that, I doubt you really were. Your intention here is to make an impression of being motivated by racism and nothing else.

Most Americans on this board have made it clear that they are racists and so have we finally risen above any need for denial? I think it can be concluded to be true for Trump's supporters, whether or not you're one of his.

I fired the shithead because he was sorry and dishonest.

For instance, we found him fudging chemical analysis because he was too lazy to actually do the work. He lied about it when confronted.

He thought he could talk his way out of anything.

Smart guy but his Black culture mindset fucked him.

I think it's a really dumb game because they play it for over an hour and come out with a score something like 102 to 104.

But like American football it has the effect of taking American minds off of their rotten lot in life.

It's time we changed the subject and everybody stop being trolled by racists. But first, you?
I dont have a rotten life at all. I have a very good life

You are just projecting again. All those generations of relentless Pakistani inbreeding haa affected you in countless ways, both intellectually and emotionally.

Jews are not a race as defined by skin colour. Neither are they Zionists!
Neither are semites all Jews.
How could anything I say be anti-semite?
Look up what the word means. Your little trolling will not work. I have heard these stupid statements 100s of times. You’re unoriginal and frankly boring. Are all you Canucks prancing Nancy boys?

I dont have a rotten life at all. I have a very good life

You are just projecting again. All those generations of relentless Pakistani inbreeding haa affected you in countless ways, both intellectually and emotionally.
Some Americans do very well and are quite content with the lower quality of life because it doesn't affect them personally.

But I still have doubts about anybody who would need to be continually calling others assholes.
That has to be a display of anger over something, but I'm completely willing to be your motivation.

Your mention of 'Pakistanis' is enough for me to brand you as a racist for now. Tell me something about your anger.

Look up what the word means. Your little trolling will not work. I have heard these stupid statements 100s of times. You’re unoriginal and frankly boring. Are all you Canucks prancing Nancy boys?
Anti-semitism doesn't just refer to people of the Jewish persuasion.
If you can't answer the 'question' then you don't know the answer. I've looked up the answer but it remains a blank. Maybe because Jewish people want to claim the MISNOMER exclusively?

Intellect is discouraged in Black culture.

"Street Smarts" is encouraged.

I had Black guy work in my division at Lockheed Martin. He was an affirmative action hire to meet racial quotes. He was already there when I go there.

He was not very knowledgeable of his field because he got his degree in Chemistry from one of these worthless all Negro colleges. However, he had a high IQ. He was actually very smart.

The only thing is that he used his intellect on trying to game the system rather than using it to do a good job. He was being street smart instead of being smart in his job.

I finally fired his sorry Black ass.
That's a sub-culture here in the U.S. and we can thank the Leftists for creating it.

There’s a Pakistani that’s not worthless?!
I have encountered many Pakistani truck drivers from Canada over the years as there are lots of them who haul freight down from Vancouver. I am still waiting to meet one who is not utterly rude, arrogant and lazy.

Of course, that doesn't mean ALL Pakistanis are that way. It's kinda like the possibility of life on planets, you know. You gotta keep your mind open to the possibility.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back