Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

Shootings.
Meltdowns = Shootings.

1632440046633.png

Well sure, people have retrofit it to whatever is their experience. But it definitely came from religious nuttery.
Well actually, it has a lot to do with the Zionist Jews trying to claim it and a lot to do with religion, but it's recent enough history that isn't in the foolish bible that can't be believed.
Sorry that I didn't provide the link so you could read the whole story, but I need to keep Azog and dogmaphile on the hook for a while longer.

You little gas joke. Trying to incite me cause so many of us died in the gas chambers. It failed. You failed.
No, no, no, you have me wrong on that. That's no joke; it's a totally different topic that I would never question. I think you're talking about a lethal gas chamber crossed with crematoriums. I won't be discussing the holocaust with you any further. What kind of denier are you trying to pose as anyway?

No, no, no, you have me wrong on that. That's no joke; it's a totally different topic that I would never question. I think you're talking about a lethal gas chamber crossed with crematoriums. I won't be discussing the holocaust with you any further. What kind of denier are you trying to pose as anyway?
Didja get the facts about antisemitism?

Do they do IQ scores on infants who aren't yet exposed to their environment? How would they do that?
Wouldn't THEY have to waist two or three months until the baby is capable of having an Intelligence quotient?
And then would the black baby that's been adopted by white parents score higher?

The whole thing is Turtlesoup, you haven't asked the questions and you're not interested in any answers, because you're a racist.

Let's pursue some answers that can prove you're not.
Are you saying that blacks are abusive destructive parents then? And that there is therefore no hope for any future generations of blacks due to this bad parenting? I don't think you want to go there.

I'm rational---and I read the stories and watch the facts. Blacks even as infants are developmentally behind other races. I've seen study after study on this. This is why when infants are expected to hit milestones wellness checks that blacks are held even then to a different lower standard. Like with adults, Asians do the best, followed by Caucasians, then Hispanics, and then blacks. Iq is GENETIC more than anything else, if your parents have a 60 iq---guess what...the kids are more than likely to have the same. If the parents have 100 iq, their kids will likely be as intelligent. Adopted average or below average iq kids raised in such higher iq household do slightly better, but they will never be equal in intelligence to those with a higher iq at birth. Intelligent people do not breed in large numbers because they know that children require a lot of care and resources---welfare hos with low iqs who are both genetically and environmentally damage outbreed everyone in every race which needs to end obviously despite their claims giving a shit about their kids. The world and the few that are working cant support them and should not be expected to. Trying to support the welfare mooches, means less resources for contributing adults so they have less children to insure the fewer that they have are taken care of. The worlds future economy really has no place for low iq people----robotics will do most of the manual labor and of those that work---higher iqs will be needed. There is no future now or even in the near future for those mentally behind and damaged.

Education is not the magical cure that you want to think that it is. It's delusional to think that it is. Education does not make one smart...you either are or aren't smart at birth full of potential that life can beat down but usually not force up. Education at best develops skills...INTELLIGENT people self educated (and leave the ghettos before having kids in that nightmare of drugs, crime, and abuse. Smart loving parents know they have to get out to give and to WANT To give their children a good start in life.

Welfare hos with 4, 5,6 kids living there aren't going to be intelligent nor will her kids or their kids or their kids ever be especially if they have been there for generations already. You will occasionally see people who have no choice due to life circumstances, but this isn't the case for most there. Most are there because that is all they are really born to do.

Sending all of their kids to college costing billions/trillions $$$ is still only going to leave us with a bunch still mentally slow offspring. They will always continue to be drain on everyone else no matter how much money is thrown at them. They will also always be prone to addictions and crime---which is also genetic based (due to lack of impulse control likely due to damaged frontal brain lobes) meaning when some get out--their offspring often go back in. Oh and fyi, when the FBI first came out with the first supposed true IQ test----it was an Appliachian hillbilly with an 8th grade education that scored the highest. In todays age, if you or your previously family haven't gotten out of the ghetto thug life...nothing anyone does is going to save the ghetto rats as a group. It's delusional to think that isn't the case.

You can do little to improve your actual intelligence -----but you can sure fuck it up with drugs and an abusive household which so many especially blacks have unfortunately.

There are reasons why evolution or selective breeding does things. Evolution of the brain is credited with being the result of cooler body temperatures, a higher protein diet, and a more complex environment (it's requires higher intelligence to survive and procreate in cooler climates verses warmer pre-industrially speaking.) Abusing drugs---will fuck up DNA for generations if not forever.

When we started walking upright----it caused circulatory changes cooling the brain to some degree-------with the invention of fire, meat could be cooked which made it easier to chew changing the diet to a higher protein which also increased human iq supposedly, living in cooler climates such as Europe and Asia forced people to plan ahead to provide for food and shelter over the long winter months--those who weren't bright enough to think ahead died and could not produce as many offspring and thusly could not pass down their genes. Africa was much much easier to live in as far as climate and planning ahead were concerned allowing the less intelligent to breed more.

Intelligence runs in families hun-----whether it be white, asian, or black. It's genetic--when you have the welfare hos outbreeding everyone with the state keeping the offspring alive despite the bad genes and bad parenting--the result is going to be stupier kids which we are seeing in all races now. What we are doing as a society now, will only insure that blacks and everyone else is dumbed down. Welfare should only be a safety net for special circumstances---not a means to outbreed more than taxpayers, and the planet can support. The answer which you so desperately want to believe naively that stupid people of the ghettos just need more government money tossed at them to make them magically smarter is in itself stupid and prejudice thinking. Education isn't the savior, cutting welfare and sterilizing those who you know on some level are just bad parents (and bad breeding stock) needs to be done if you truly want to increase iqs.

I btw am sick of people not understanding what racist and prejudice actually are and mean. I know there has been a lot of rewriting and twisting of the two to make people think they are the same--but they aren't. Racist is knowing that there are differences between the races---which there are just like there are with breeds of dogs. Prejudice is just blind stupid hate---which most race hos are but chose to project on others. I'm something else---a word that also has been twisted and most don't understand what we actually are because they have been brainwashed....I am an EUGENIST. I admittedly don't like most people---I just don't like stupid people or self serving people which entails most people now. I look at people as whether they have something to offer society or not----the givers and the takers. There is only so much room for stupid or mooching people, before they become a parasite on everyone else and I am afraid that the world is about at its breaking point. End welfare breeding of the criminals, druggies, alcoholics, severely deformed relying on government support----if we dont, it will only continue to lead to more suffering for everybody until and after we implode especially for the damaged kids trapped in the nightmares that they are born into with really no real escape just depending on some corrupt government stealing taxpayer money to support so they can have a voting base and a crisis to justify stealing from taxpayers.

Last edited:
I do not believe it.

Wouldn't THEY have to waist two or three months until the baby is capable of having an Intelligence quotient?Do they do IQ scores on infants who aren't yet exposed to their environment? How would they do that?
And then would the black baby that's been adopted by white parents score higher?

The whole thing is Turtlesoup, you haven't asked the questions and you're not interested in any answers, because you're a racist.

Let's pursue some answers that can prove you're not.
T
I do not believe it.

That is irrelevant.

Common knowledge that blacks on average are mentally inferior, which is obviously why you know nothing about it. Mind you, I'm not claiming it is heredity or environment because I don't know if anyone has dared try to sort that out in today's PC climate.

View attachment 543057 View attachment 543059
View attachment 543062

Note that the countries of Africa marked in red above all mostly populate the lower end of the IQ rankings with Libya being the highest with an average IQ of 81.
Yes it has been sorted out in many studies.

Common knowledge that blacks on average are mentally inferior, which is obviously why you know nothing about it. Mind you, I'm not claiming it is heredity or environment because I don't know if anyone has dared try to sort that out in today's PC climate.

View attachment 543057 View attachment 543059
View attachment 543062

Note that the countries of Africa marked in red above all mostly populate the lower end of the IQ rankings with Libya being the highest with an average IQ of 81.
Yes it has been sorted out many times.

It is usually done by studying twins separated at birth.

This is old news and the phenomenon of blacks having the lowest i.q. of any race on earth has been gone over many times on this board.

Liberals and blacks always claim i.q. tests are biased.

They have been rather successful with that as in today many schools no longer administer i.q. tests

Couple that with affirmative action and you have blacks getting degrees they really should not have.

Would you like to have surgery by a black doctor with a i.q. of 85 who got his medical degree because of affirmative action?

Anyhow...either there are a lot of posters with short memories or there are a lot of newbies on here.

The well known phenomenon of blacks having lower i.q.'s than any other race has been gone over and over on here.

It is easily researched and proven to be true.

The best the liberals and blacks can do to refute it is to claim i.q. tests are invalid or culturally biased.

Though those claims have been debunked.

I have been involved in these arguments many times....too bored by it to continue...just too boring.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back