Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

Do you get a little tingle every time you type "negro," you arrested-development douche bag? "I can use that word if I want to!" What a pathetic clown.

Over 16 million children suffer from food shortage in America. Children of all 'races.'

"I see in the grocery store..." What a fucking joke.
you have nothing to support your claim that16 million children suffer from food shortages....simply not believable---but the question was about Negroes as in do negroes suffer from lack of food.

I think if anyone in America is suffering from lack of food it would be white people as in it is well known the feds give mucho assistance to Negroes.

Nature creates low i.q. folks for a reason; for any civilization to exist there must be workers available to do the jobs that require physical labor as in farm work, construction work and all the other types of work that requires cheap labor.

Despite all the liberal propaganda not all people are equal.

If everyone had the intelligence of Einstein there would no one available or at least very few willing to do manual labor.

This is where our public schools make a huge mistake....trying to treat all children the same.....they are not the same.

Those with high i.q.'s need to be separated from the low iq students.

The low i.q. need to be taught trade skills by which they can earn a living and contribute to society.

Such as carpentry, plumbing, construction work, and so forth that traditionally have been taught in what is known as shop class or trade schools.

Students with high i.q.'s should be taught the subjects that require high intelligence; science and the arts.
Higher education is not always accompanied by high intelligence. The two don't automatically go hand in hand.

Most people who have been around a bit probably know 'educated' people who are simpletons in many ways.

I've worked with many folks with Bachelors and Masters degrees. Some were all but incompetent. I can think of five, off hand, who destroyed or lost successful businesses because of stubbornness or utter incompetence. All of these folks had a lot of 'book larning' but that didn't always help them in real life situations.

I've also known many extremely sharp, creative, capable, and intelligent people who made their living with their hands.

So I think your post is filled with misinformation and assumptions. And, you know what they say about making assumptions. Lol...

Last edited:
Higher education is not always accompanied by high intelligence. The two don't automatically go hand in hand.

Most people who have been around a bit probably know 'educated' people who are simpletons in many ways.

I've worked with many folks with Bachelors and Masters degrees. Some were all but incompetent. I can think of five, off hand, who destroyed or lost successful businesses because of stubbornness or utter incompetence. All of these folks had a lot of 'book larning' but that didn't always help them in real life situations.

I've also known many extremely sharp, creative, capable, and intelligent people who made their living with their hands.

So I think your post is filled with misinformation and assumptions. And, you know what they say about making assumptions. Lol...
Nowhere did I claim that people who perform manual labor were never of higher intelligence --a lot of very intelligent people.... with high i.q.'s for whatever reason ---and there are many reasons.....never got a good education, never went to college and many of them never even graduated from High School.

Likewise many graduates of college are not that intelligent....in many cases their parents had money to get them into universities and colleges but they simply were not academically qualified or others who may have had high i.q.'s but had odd and flawed personalities, no social skills, lacked motivation to succeed or got sidelined by drugs or alcohol, anti-social behavior, mental illness--crimes etc.

I would also say people with good social skills are probably more apt to succeed in life more so than the highly educated....no stats on that but I have observed that many times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back