Brooking institute study says blacks consistently score lower on tests

Blacks score higher on IQ tests in Canada if they have lived in Canada all their lives. They out score our Aboriginals and Eskimos and most whites too.

Our black people who are recent immigrants don't do as well of IQ tests as a general rule, but not always. Asian immigrants do very well as a general rule.

What I'm saying is that people are just people in Canada and so we don't try to make hard and fast rules based on skin colour. It would be hurtful to our fellow Canadians.

And so I can safely conclude that you're a racist. That's what you wanted me to say all along.
Canada treats its citizens like cattle, they probably fudge their test scores

You couldn't even answer any of my questions concerning the different IQ tests, so I can't agree that you rank among the gifted.
Dude, it's been over 40 years since I took one, Jesus, it's not like I studied all of them. Stay in reality if you intend to reply

What does one have to do with the other? Shouldn't all employment decisions be based on qualifications and not race?
100%

But that’s not always the case anyway. Take race out of it. People will hire others cause they went to the same college or because they were recommended by a friend or because the woman is attractive. Qualifications don’t always play the most important factor. I understand your POV but it’s just not the real world.

100%

But that’s not always the case anyway. Take race out of it. People will hire others cause they went to the same college or because they were recommended by a friend or because the woman is attractive. Qualifications don’t always play the most important factor. I understand your POV but it’s just not the real world.
It can't be with diversity quotas

It can't be with diversity quotas
That’s the low hanging fruit to appease the masses. It’s actually there to bribe the regulators. Don’t look at me! I am deep into diversity, equity and inclusion. It’s a game the Fortune 500 companies are playing. They in reality don’t give a flying rats ass about diversity.

A curious side note to the charts I put up earlier is that the country of Guatemala ranks an average IQ of about 48.

This is where most of our illegals are coming from, isn't it?

That places these people in the medical category of being IMBECILES. Imbeciles are not capable of functioning independently in our society.

Joe Biden is importing millions of millions of imbeciles into this country who will never amount to anything, be a constant burden and never do more than pick a tomato for a living.
Educable mentally handicapped is higher than that.

Ok read what I am going to say with an open mind.

Look at the history of man on earth. Means all countries throughout our time on earth going back as far as we know about humans.

Now how many civilizations, countries, nations were developed by blacks vs non blacks?

How many of those countries were ever first or even second world compared to ones populated by non blacks?

How many contributions to our species like say creation of medicine, inventions, engineering, scientific, industrial, etc have blacks contributed vs non blacks?

How many countries in the world right now aren't 3rd world compared to non blacks?

How many major companies in the world were started by blacks vs non blacks?

I mean the entire world here, not just Europe and not just america. Blacks just haven't done as much as Asians, Italians, Germans, Europeans, whites, and so on. They never have in thousands of years ever been on the same levels as blacks. Spaniards were even sailing the world and creating trade routes when blacks were doing nothing.

It isn't racism, it isn't hate, it isn't anything. It's a historical proveable fact blacks have never had the ambition, innate intelligence or desire to excel.

Sure there are some very successful blacks, but they still are successful in countries built by non blacks. And sure there have been some that have done great things, but compared to everyone else they are relatively miniscule. Asians and white people have lead the world in innovation and expansion since our beginning, with other races behind them and blacks dead last.
I once read a very plausible geography paper that the reason sub-Saharan Africa failed to measure up to the other civilizations of the world could easily be explained by their lack of horses for military, transportation and agricultural purposes where the rest of the world was blessed with them. Zebras are not the same animals as horses.

Low IQ Folks Matter! :heehee:
Nature creates low i.q. folks for a reason; for any civilization to exist there must be workers available to do the jobs that require physical labor as in farm work, construction work and all the other types of work that requires cheap labor.

Despite all the liberal propaganda not all people are equal.

If everyone had the intelligence of Einstein there would no one available or at least very few willing to do manual labor.

This is where our public schools make a huge mistake....trying to treat all children the same.....they are not the same.

Those with high i.q.'s need to be separated from the low iq students.

The low i.q. need to be taught trade skills by which they can earn a living and contribute to society.

Such as carpentry, plumbing, construction work, and so forth that traditionally have been taught in what is known as shop class or trade schools.

Students with high i.q.'s should be taught the subjects that require high intelligence; science and the arts.

Oregon simply dropped proficiency standards for graduation from high school by minority students.
That's one way to deal with a problem.

Forum List

Back