Britain--less that 33% of delta variant deaths are unvaccinated.

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2021
"From the 1st of February to the 2nd of August, the UK recorded 742 Delta deaths (yes, the dreaded Delta has not taken that much life).

Out of the 742 deaths, 402 were fully vaccinated. 79 had received one shot. Only 253 were unvaccinated."

"Again, 402 deaths out of 47 008 cases in vaccinated; 253 deaths out of 151 054 cases in unvaccinated. If you get covid having been vaccinated, according to this data, you are much more likely to die than if you were not vaccinated!"

The Study

Keep gettin yer shots...sheep...baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!....LOL!

"From the 1st of February to the 2nd of August, the UK recorded 742 Delta deaths (yes, the dreaded Delta has not taken that much life).

Out of the 742 deaths, 402 were fully vaccinated. 79 had received one shot. Only 253 were unvaccinated."

"Again, 402 deaths out of 47 008 cases in vaccinated; 253 deaths out of 151 054 cases in unvaccinated. If you get covid having been vaccinated, according to this data, you are much more likely to die than if you were not vaccinated!"

The Study

It's funny that the left just think there is no way they can reach the unvaccinated with the truth and yet this will not sway their own agenda. There is only one truth - the left's truth. Everything else is just misinformation, even if it comes from studies, scientists, and the medical profession.

It's funny that the left just think there is no way they can reach the unvaccinated with the truth and yet this will not sway their own agenda. There is only one truth - the left's truth. Everything else is just misinformation, even if it comes from studies, scientists, and the medical profession.
Well, I have been telling them the entire time I have been on this site that the shots are worthless horseshit, in the LEAST. At their worst they are probably going to lead to the early

deaths of quite a few people. I was speaking with a lefty member here yesterday who just couldn't understand that my doctor didn't push the shot on me. Even after I asked why

she hadn't.

Their thought processes are complete adherence to all state mandates. As LONG as those mandates come from those who they THINK have their best interests in mind.

The very definition of sheep.

This is a scam. They will never admit to that...but this is a scam. A scam to take your rights away, you livelihoods away, your property away, and eventually, prematurely, your life.

BOOSTER ANYONE?

Well, I have been telling them the entire time I have been on this site that the shots are worthless horseshit, in the LEAST. At their worst they are probably going to lead to the early

deaths of quite a few people. I was speaking with a lefty member here yesterday who just couldn't understand that my doctor didn't push the shot on me. Even after I asked why

she hadn't.

Their thought processes are complete adherence to all state mandates. As LONG as those mandates come from those who they THINK have their best interests in mind.

The very definition of sheep.

This is a scam. They will never admit to that...but this is a scam. A scam to take your rights away, you livelihoods away, your property away, and eventually, prematurely, your life.

BOOSTER ANYONE?
I just love how the left just follow in line with whatever mandates and regulations the government gives us. For example: mask mandates. On August 31st it's totally fine to go somewhere with no mask on. Not to worry. But, when a mask mandate starts on Sept 1st, it is not safe to go out without a mask. You were fine a day earlier, but not today. In that 24 hour period you went from not needing a mask because it was safe to needing a mask because it is not safe. Somehow the government knew that is was safe yesterday but not today.

I just love how the left just follow in line with whatever mandates and regulations the government gives us. For example: mask mandates. On August 31st it's totally fine to go somewhere with no mask on. Not to worry. But, when a mask mandate starts on Sept 1st, it is not safe to go out without a mask. You were fine a day earlier, but not today. In that 24 hour period you went from not needing a mask because it was safe to needing a mask because it is not safe. Somehow the government knew that is was safe yesterday but not today.
The left, or what qualifies as the left today are especially depressing because the left of my youth (true left) were counter corporation, untrusting of government, fighting the status

quo, standing up for the poor, protesting nuclear power, logging, pollution, worker's rights.

Now what qualifies as the 'left'?

Corporatists, statists, and violent boot lickers.

EVERYTHING in our culture has been compromised. The church, the courts, the legislatures, science, even the fuckin hippies man!

The left, or what qualifies as the left today are especially depressing because the left of my youth (true left) were counter corporation, untrusting of government, fighting the status

quo, standing up for the poor, protesting nuclear power, logging, pollution, worker's rights.

Now what qualifies as the 'left'?

Corporatists, statists, and violent boot lickers.

EVERYTHING in our culture has been compromised. The church, the courts, the legislatures, science, even the fuckin hippies man!
How true.

The Study

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm afraid of; I hope it's all hogwash.

Also I'm waiting and watching hoping the idea that vaccinated people will all get sick of Delta, but not VERY sick still holds --- I'm getting pretty sick of all the lies. Like, Wear your masks and all this will be over soon!!

I do worry about that 74% vaccinated that caught Delta in Nantucket --- that's higher than the vaccination rate, so what's that all about?

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm afraid of; I hope it's all hogwash.

Also I'm waiting and watching hoping the idea that vaccinated people will all get sick of Delta, but not VERY sick still holds --- I'm getting pretty sick of all the lies. Like, Wear your masks and all this will be over soon!!

I do worry about that 74% vaccinated that caught Delta in Nantucket --- that's higher than the vaccination rate, so what's that all about?
This will only be used as a mechanism to push further 'boosters' as they compel the citizenry to accept greater and greater levels of 'protection'.

Scam city brother.

The Study

You're such a hack..and you disseminate lies...fair to say..you do seem to have an avid audience of Q-berts hangin' on your every lying word~

The post, which copies its text from a July 1 Natural News article, a website known for spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories, goes on to add this same report shows vaccinated people are "three times more likely to die" from the delta variant compared to those who aren't vaccinated.
The claim stems from a Public Health England briefing released June 25, but it both drastically overstates the nature of the data and botches the math.

Err...waiting? To die? To find some sense in that empty lil head of yours? You used a sexual pejorative..sorry....I like women..but respect for flaunting your sexual preferences..very 21st century~
The Study McFly...pages 17-19 to be more specific.

Forum List

Back