So the vaccinated have made up 42 percent of covid deaths.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Covid deaths no longer overwhelmingly among unvaccinated as toll on elderly grows

Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating

Fri, April 29, 2022, 9:21 AM·13 min read

The vaccinated made up 42% of fatalities in January and February during the highly contagious omicron variant's surge, compared with 23% of the dead in September, the peak of the delta wave, according to nationwide data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention analyzed by The Post. The data is based on the date of infection and limited to a sampling of cases in which vaccination status was known.

Here come the giggles everyone. That's right. Interesting facts though.

1651278124471.png

~S~

Covid deaths no longer overwhelmingly among unvaccinated as toll on elderly grows

Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating

Fri, April 29, 2022, 9:21 AM·13 min read

The vaccinated made up 42% of fatalities in January and February during the highly contagious omicron variant's surge, compared with 23% of the dead in September, the peak of the delta wave, according to nationwide data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention analyzed by The Post. The data is based on the date of infection and limited to a sampling of cases in which vaccination status was known.

Here come the giggles everyone. That's right. Interesting facts though.
From your source:

"As a group, the unvaccinated remain far more vulnerable to the worst consequences of infection - and are far more likely to die - than people who are vaccinated, and they are especially more at risk than people who have received a booster shot."

Statistics can be confusing. Half the deaths from covid were among vaccinated people but how do you calculate the survival rate of persons who weren't vaccinated. Chances are that you might have been safer if you weren't vaccinated.

And I've never gotten "the jab".........
I'm one of the "high risk" people because of my age and medical conditions.......
I never stopped going shopping......
I eat fast food........
I've been to some restaurants.........
I've been in the hospital for non covid related illness........
I've been to many, many doctors offices in the past 3 years......
And I've been handled by many, many, many medical personnel......
I've been to many, many stores while shopping, where Karens of all kinds cough, sneeze, and hack shit up WITHOUT EVER covering their mouths or wearing a mask.....
Hell, I've even been around and HUGGED people WITH COVID....

The vaccinated lunatics have been dropping like flies in a
Bluy.gif

And yet..............

I've NEVER been contaminated with COVID.

monophy.gif

The JAB will eventually kill you....YOU LIE.
No shit Sherlock.....Death and Taxes. The2.

Unless you mean in 50 years.

Statistics can be confusing. Half the deaths from covid were among vaccinated people but how do you calculate the survival rate of persons who weren't vaccinated. Chances are that you might have been safer if you weren't vaccinated.
Also, the people who are already so sick that they doubt that they can survive neither COVID, nor the flu, nor the practically ubiquitous flu-like side effects of the vaccine, are obviously the least likely to get vaccinated in the first place. That's just common sense.

After all, when they say you know the vaccine is working if you get those flu-like side-effects, but you don't think you can survive those side-effects, logically, you are better off not getting the vaccine.

That's what nearly all Democrats who advocate vaccine mandates are simply too fucking stupid to comprehend. They really are that stupid.

From your source:

"As a group, the unvaccinated remain far more vulnerable to the worst consequences of infection - and are far more likely to die - than people who are vaccinated, and they are especially more at risk than people who have received a booster shot."
You are soooooooooooo fkn dumb!!! You are soooooooooo clueless and have so little information you should see how WRONG you are omg!!!!

The mask fkd your brain up
1651328911099.jpeg

The source in the OP proves that being vaccinated is superior to not being vaccinated.
No it doesn't. And the fact that you think it does just shows that you're a moron.

Medicine is not a one-size-fits-all type of thing, you fucking moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back