Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

How many crisis actors and bought off docs do you imagine are employed in this global scheme? Who’s managing them and keeping them all in line? Hydra, SPECTRE, NWO, The Blue Man Group? :uhoh3:
quote-it-is-difficult-to-get-a-man-to-understand-something-when-his-salary-depends-upon-his-upton-sinclair-27-30-36.jpg

They're admitting it on CNN now

lol

Apparently last night. This narrative is over you've lost people

I encourage you to follow up and tell me how many of those folks end up with a severe case, permanent incapacity or have died.

Of course you are, shooter. That’s how psychos roll.
By marginalize I mean barring access to events, travel, hospitality, drinking, dining, etc unless vaccinated. It’s already happening.

Strange how people have the exact opposite belief when it comes to a woman and her ability to make her own personal medical decisions.

Weird how that works isn't it?

I can’t link common sense and understanding. You seem to have neither.
no that isn't common sense at all. And you are correct you can't link common sense because you have none.

BTW you have to provide documentation that backs your claim.

Strange how people have the exact opposite belief when it comes to a woman and her ability to make her own personal medical decisions.
like what? killing babies? the baby isn't her skin, so she is killing another human. The abortion is against the baby, not the woman the woman isn't the baby last I learned.

While I agree it’s not a perfect analogy. A woman’s choice is personal and has no affect on others. We all win or lose on how we all proceed in the fight against covid. The greater good should be considered by all.

But the evidence is clear: The problem is the unvaccinated population. If more people got the vaccines, the current surge wouldn’t be as big; it certainly wouldn’t lead to the levels of hospitalization and death now seen across the US. This was true months ago, and remains true today.

Unvaccinated people still make up the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. They’ve made up more than 94 percent of reported Covid-19 cases in states with available data, a report last week from the Kaiser Family Foundation found. They’ve also made up similar, or higher, shares of hospitalizations and deaths.

Then there’s what really happened in the Provincetown outbreak. The headlines noted three-fourths of people infected by the virus were vaccinated. But among the more than 900 cases tracked as a result of the outbreak, just seven led to hospitalization — and there were zero deaths. If this was 2020, when there were no vaccines, closer to 90 people would have been hospitalized and about nine would have died, based on hospitalization and death rates over the last year.
CDC is in charge of all final reporting numbers and that equals Bullshit on a cracker with a side order of horseshit dipped in whale shit. They are demonstrably avowed liars with a specific agenda to push the Vaccine. Don't believe a damn word they say....end of story.

JO

A vaccine mandate will open the door to the overturning of Roe V Wade .... of that you can be damn sure.

JO

It's almost like they believe there is another life involved.

When exactly should* you get bodily autonomy? At conception?

D’oh…:eusa_doh:
Getting covid is one thing. Not dying or being permanently incapacitated is everything. The vaccine is the only thing proven to do so.
Covid becomes almost irrelevant when everyone has this protection. No one changes that fact. No politician, pundit, pastor or patriot.
This isn’t political unless you make it so.
3 of My friends got covid then 1 of those got the variant also. All 3 are considered high risk 2 of the 3 very very serious high risk yet with all the fear mongering had mild to normal flu cases.
Some places the strain is stronger then others, some towns have higher risks, some activities carry higher risks. Me, I never eat out so I control my food process which lowers the risk even further. Everyone should know and control their own risks. You might shake a vending machine whereby I know better not to, or I might risk removing a wasp nest whereby you wouldn't.
We all take our own risks ever day, especially every time we get behind the wheel or let a bad driver drive us. *L*
In fact in a bad severe Flu season, your risk is about the same, and your flu shots are always a year prior which does you no good with the new strand just like playing catch up with covid is doing.
Point being: we all have our individual rights to weigh our risks and proceed accordingly.
Personally I think letting all those prisoners out of jail and releasing all these lenient DA'a into our problematic cities while tying the hands of our law enforcement and cutting their budgets and chasing them out of their profession is more a risk stepping outside then getting a severe case of covid. If you are worried about risks then why aren't you out buying a bullet proof vest instead of a vaccine booster?

A vaccine mandate will open the door to the overturning of Roe V Wade .... of that you can be damn sure.

JO
an abortion is against the baby, for which is not the woman and has its own choice. So what they're saying is, a baby has no voice in their choice.

CDC is in charge of all final reporting numbers and that equals Bullshit on a cracker with a side order of horseshit dipped in whale shit. They are demonstrably avowed liars with a specific agenda to push the Vaccine. Don't believe a damn word they say....end of story.

JO
OMG!
You mean the primary agenda of The Centers for Disease Control is to control disease.
What?

You honestly believe the medical community and those running covid units don’t understand what’s happening?
No, I do.

A lot of them. But I am also aware of the political and professional influence of stake holder organizations like the AMA.

If you want to, or care to understand how that all works, go back and view that video I posted in post # 314

I do understand your POV. . . you refuse to read, or look at any information that isn't MSM, and the MSM tells you not to trust anything not published or produced by billionaire corporations. Which, as a liberal myself? I do not understand. In the old days, among us liberals, we are told to never trust "the man." The government and multinational corporations run by oligarchs were always known to have an agenda that is not in the interest of the people, whether from the left or the right.

. . . if you want to . . . "sell out?" That is on you.

I have always, in my heart, believed that you were better than that. There ARE professionals, many, many nurses, scientists, and doctors that do not subscribe to this narrative, only those that want to maintain their lifestyle, employed by these government supported networks, that get on board. . you know it, I know it.

When your only argument is to slander me, name call, or use silly arguments. . . I lose respect.

If you want to read or view what I am putting out there? Then we can have an intelligent discussion.

You are a better person than this.

Aren't you? :dunno:

JO
The liars are you Luddites.

End of story

3 of My friends got covid then 1 of those got the variant also. All 3 are considered high risk 2 of the 3 very very serious high risk yet with all the fear mongering had mild to normal flu cases.
Some places the strain is stronger then others, some towns have higher risks, some activities carry higher risks. Me, I never eat out so I control my food process which lowers the risk even further. Everyone should know and control their own risks. You might shake a vending machine whereby I know better not to, or I might risk removing a wasp nest whereby you wouldn't.
We all take our own risks ever day, especially every time we get behind the wheel or let a bad driver drive us. *L*
In fact in a bad severe Flu season, your risk is about the same, and your flu shots are always a year prior which does you no good with the new strand just like playing catch up with covid is doing.
Point being: we all have our individual rights to weigh our risks and proceed accordingly.
Personally I think letting all those prisoners out of jail and releasing all these lenient DA'a into our problematic cities while tying the hands of our law enforcement and cutting their budgets and chasing them out of their profession is more a risk stepping outside then getting a severe case of covid. If you are worried about risks then why aren't you out buying a bullet proof vest instead of a vaccine booster?
The WORST flu season in a hundred years killed 80,000

Covid killed 620,000 and counting in a year and a half.

Just STOP

Forum List

Back