Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

errrr .. . . right.

Because no one was born with an immune system. And there are no other treatments for infection.

:rolleyes:
Unless you’ve had covid or the vaccine, there is no immunity. It’s a total crap shoot how an infection will affect you. The vaccine is a guarantee that an infection will be mild. There is nothing else that offers such a guarantee.

Unless you’ve had covid or the vaccine, there is no immunity. It’s a total crap shoot how an infection will affect you. The vaccine is a guarantee that an infection will be mild. There is nothing else that offers such a guarantee.

There is zero evidence that the vaccine is better than antibodies acquired through contraction of covid

And there is no reason to think it's any more or less consistent.

This is a lie

Huge possibility it's better

It’s a CONspiracy, I tell ya! :blues:
Do you know who Larry Fink is? Did you know that he integral to the WEF and the Great Reset? I thought the left was against throwing folks out into the streets and making them homeless?

.001 d.jpg

What the hell, don't you even care about people?

Who is really running the country?

So you have been told, and thus, the interlocking directorate has hidden information from you.

Trump was over it in days.

Why do you think that was? He was in a "high risk group." What do you suppose he and his people knew that you do not?

:heehee:

There is zero evidence that the vaccine is better than antibodies acquired through contraction of covid

And there is no reason to think it's any more or less consistent.

This is a lie

Huge possibility it's better

:uhoh3:
There is however plenty of evidence that acquiring antibodies through infection carry a risk of death or incapacity. The whole point of the vaccine is to preserve life and limb.

Do you know who Larry Fink is? Did you know that he integral to the WEF and the Great Reset? I thought the left was against throwing folks out into the streets and making them homeless?

View attachment 521904

What the hell, don't you even care about people?

Who is really running the country?

:terror::safetocomeoutff::blues::blues::th_BlackHelicopter:

So you have been told, and thus, the interlocking directorate has hidden information from you.

Trump was over it in days.

Why do you think that was? He was in a "high risk group." What do you suppose he and his people knew that you do not?

:heehee:
How many crisis actors and bought off docs do you imagine are employed in this global scheme? Who’s managing them and keeping them all in line? Hydra, SPECTRE, NWO, The Blue Man Group? :uhoh3:

Sorry, when ya got nothing you copy and paste the same stupid disinformation 1000 times in hopes of making it true.
you should stop doing it then.

Also, you should stop misinforming everyone with nonsense, over and over again. Especially when the evidence doesn't support your nonsense.

why didn't everyone die last year then?
It’s a crap shoot how an infection will affect people. The only sure way to have a mild infection is to be vaccinated.
Check out the over capacity covid units around the country who are experiencing the worst since this began. How long is that sustainable before the entire system starts to degrade and their staffing shortages become permanent?

It’s a crap shoot how an infection will affect people. The only sure way to have a mild infection is to be vaccinated.
no it's not, that is misinformation you keep posting you ignorant snot!! People with healthy immune systems are healthier than any vaccinated person. Your immune system is compromised. And you did it voluntarily.

no it's not, that is misinformation you keep posting you ignorant snot!! People with healthy immune systems are healthier than any vaccinated person. Your immune system is compromised. And you did it voluntarily.
Hutch Starskey of course you do. You love you some good misinformation. I'm still waiting for the link big guy!!! You are a contradicter.

LOL….
There is no argument. You are simply a kook.
Am I?

Then tell me why the full interview with Catherine Austin Fitts has been banned on all major platforms, when she makes no misinformation claims about COVID or the vaccines?

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed – if all records told the same tale – then the lie passed into history and became truth.”

~ Winston Smith, 1984, by George Orwell

Am I?

Then tell me why the full interview with Catherine Austin Fitts has been banned on all major platforms, when she makes no misinformation claims about COVID or the vaccines?

“And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed – if all records told the same tale – then the lie passed into history and became truth.”

~ Winston Smith, 1984, by George Orwell

Indeed.

Forum List

Back