Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

Imagine if dummies from decades ago refused to take the smallpox, polio and measles vaccine. There would be large and completely avoidable outbreaks of the disease to this very day in america.

But the evidence is clear: The problem is the unvaccinated population. If more people got the vaccines, the current surge wouldn’t be as big; it certainly wouldn’t lead to the levels of hospitalization and death now seen across the US. This was true months ago, and remains true today.

Unvaccinated people still make up the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. They’ve made up more than 94 percent of reported Covid-19 cases in states with available data, a report last week from the Kaiser Family Foundation found. They’ve also made up similar, or higher, shares of hospitalizations and deaths.

Then there’s what really happened in the Provincetown outbreak. The headlines noted three-fourths of people infected by the virus were vaccinated. But among the more than 900 cases tracked as a result of the outbreak, just seven led to hospitalization — and there were zero deaths. If this was 2020, when there were no vaccines, closer to 90 people would have been hospitalized and about nine would have died, based on hospitalization and death rates over the last year.
Fuck the Swamp directives.

The WORST flu season in a hundred years killed 80,000

Covid killed 620,000 and counting in a year and a half.

Just STOP
China virus never killed anywhere close to your hoax figures.

It's the vaccinated population most likely to spread without knowing they are carrying, and least likely to remain cautious.
Right. So you would have us believe that the tens of millions of people who refuse vaccinations are more careful than those who got vaccinated?

Horse shit
In fact in a bad severe Flu season, your risk is about the same,
More horse shit.

This is the kind of "logic" we're dealing with folks

The virus is weak. The best treatment is to get sick.

Have you not learned that the delta virus has 1 thousand times the viral load as the original virus?

Do you understand that the virus mutates. When that happens it can get more stronger than the original virus. Which is what the delta variant of the virus did.

It didn't get weaker. It got stronger. So now even children and young people are getting it and ending up in the hospital.

The ICU in a children's hospital in Louisiana is filled to capacity. That is children with the delta virus. Some as young as new born.

Go ahead, don't get vaccinated. It's your choice but stop spreading lies.

Know that while it's not you who may end up fighting for your life, it might be someone you care about or even love.

Right. So you would have us believe that the tens of millions of people who refuse vaccinations are more careful than those who got vaccinated?

Horse shit

More horse shit.

This is the kind of "logic" we're dealing with folks
No, most of YOU ALL are careless inconsiderate selfish self centered irresponsible sorry excuses, therefore it's up to me and me alone to be careful knowing I can't count on you people to be reliable for me. Works! *L*

No, most of YOU ALL are careless inconsiderate selfish self centered irresponsible sorry excuses, therefore it's up to me and me alone to be careful knowing I can't count on you people to be reliable for me. Works! *L*
So people who are getting vaccinated and wear masks are selfish and people who refuse to do that are NOT?

Welcome to the Upside Down

Ok, now add the number of asymptomatic cases that now have natural immunity. Johns-Hopkins says they don't need vaccination. As of Sep last year they estimated 16 million had antibodies and were never diagnosed, how many do you think that number would be now? Double, maybe more?

That number for natural immunity is FAR higher.. You have to pay attention to the words qualifying ANY statistic. When they say "asymptomatic and undiagnosed" that doesn't include ALL the folks who were not diagnosed and WERE symptomatic. During the height of the fuss in May --> August last year the E.R. docs were screaming that their waiting rooms were EMPTY.. MANY folks with heart/breathing/flu/covid issues would not go NEAR an E.R. or hospital..

The CDC used a figure to calculate TOTAL INFECTION back in those days that the # of infected WAS TWICE the # (reported) cases.. Meaning the number reported in the media (# cases) was reporting only about 1/2 of the actual infections.. When antibody tests were still effective back at those peaks, several studies at Stanford estimate that the factor of TWO was WAY too low.. That it could be as high as 8 to 10 TIMES the #reported cases. And they saw this in tests in TWO counties in California.

The study you linked from March 2021 IS ONLY THRU SEPT of 2020 !!!!!!! At the end of that period there had only been 7.5Million cases!!!! From your article..

The nearly 16 million asymptomatic cases is more than twice the number of confirmed cases -- about 7.5 million -- reported in the United States by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at the end of September.

That jives with 2 times factor. THERE ARE NOW 36MILLION CASES !!!!! Which implies that the #infections could WELL BE over 70MILLION

And any Public Weenie or bureaucrat IGNORING potential 70Million natural immunity is a dork. But the Biden Admin RARELY EVER mentions the natural immunity numbers because the SCIENCE is anti-meme to their focus on vaccinations...

Last edited:
The WORST flu season in a hundred years killed 80,000

Covid killed 620,000 and counting in a year and a half.

Just STOP
My source the numbers equate close to the same, of course it could have been selective, however so is selecting the beginning forms of a new strain. What is your source?
And did you notice you admitted Biden lied about doing a better job?
Update: sorry I might have been using a source with global figures or selective anomoly month. Note this predates covid and is WHO figures thus can't be called missinformation.

Last edited:
Yep, that's what's known as T-Cell immunity and it can persist for decades. Vaccines can also impart T-Cell immunity, of course not everyone responds the same. Anyone that says the government is following the science is either ignorant or a liar.

Like I said.. The Public Health MANDATES and the science be damned.. OK to not complicate the "message" by bringing in natural immunity.. OK to send the media off with number of cases instead of number of infections.. The govt KNOWS the science.. They just think you are too stupid to have all that information..

And from looks of this THREAD -- they could be right about how much science the average social media warrior can actually handle... :laughing0301:

My source the numbers equate close to the same,
Ummm...80,000 in the WORST flu season on a hundred years equates to 620,000 in a year and a half?

You better get new "sources"...and learn some math

So people who are getting vaccinated and wear masks are selfish and people who refuse to do that are NOT?

Welcome to the Upside Down
Getting vaccinated and wearing a mask acting irresponsible, because you "think you are protected" is irresponsible when you do not social distance and unaware you have and can spread covid. If you are masked and Vaccinated then your argument states you donct care or worry about the unvaccinated. *L*
Upside down is letting people out of prison during covid expecting them to remain locked indoors isolated after they just came out of isolation in doing their time. *L*

inflated temperature is a sign of sickness. Meaning one's body is fighting an infection. Without the temperature, the body is cycling germs and bacteria normally. All someone really needed to do was to take a Asymptomatic person and put that person in a room with 100 non asymptomatic people and see if anyone caught the virus. Simple test. It seems our wonderful medical and scientific communities avoided this test. Maybe for a reason.

Just stop.. Your design of medical experiments is worst than the Nazis.. Blacks are still reeling from the Tuskeegee experiments and NOW you want a 100 unvaccinated volunteers to expose themselves on purpose for your amusement and satisfaction... PLEASE STOP before you lose the last ounce of cred..

Ummm...80,000 in the WORST flu season on a hundred years equates to 620,000 in a year and a half?

The source left out vital info, which you just proved the problem with MSM shaping the narrative by leaving out facts.-oops!

The source left out vital info, which you just proved the problem with MSM shaping the narrative by leaving out facts.-oops!
That is the lamest excuse for YOU posting bullshit i have ever heard.

"My source lied to me"

Get better sources and stop lying or repeating lies

Wow.. You're more nimble at math and stats than I ever imagined. Except that flu is mostly seasonal also.. Usually in 3 to 5 month spikes..

And 80.000 is maybe a high season but not by any means the MAXIMUM.. The CDC site has flu seasons

The only deadlier flu seasons were in 1967 when about 100,000 Americans died, 1957 when 116,000 died and the Spanish flu of 1918 when 675,000 died, according to the CDC.

And the deaths from Covid were NOT reported the same way.. You see, prior to Covid and BIG GOVT MATH -- Doctors put the PRIMARY cause of death on the certificate. So if the person had terminal disease or severe respiratory syndromes, where getting ANY INFECTION could kill them -- the death certificate didn't say they died of flu..

Just hope you weren't one of the trolls I argued with back in March/April 2020. When folks were posting garbage graphs showing the Covid death rate skyrocketing thru the death rate from car accidents and heart disease.. And the graphs were DESIGNED to be scary campfire stories. Where they took the MONTHLY AVERAGE for accidents and heart disease and FLAT LINE graphed them against the 1st wave of Covid deaths.. It worked on the primitive natives who WANTED to be scared shitless and didn't know much about lying with statistics..

That is the lamest excuse for YOU posting bullshit i have ever heard.

"My source lied to me"

Get better sources and stop lying or repeating lies
You didn't even notice that you lied too:
The virus is more then 1 1/2 years from inception and total deaths are more then you posted from months ago. + The figures are not yet avged out over it's course.

But a bigger problem in your smokescreen is that you don't see that you INADVERTANTLY admitted that deaths should have been
90,000-110,000 not over 645,000 which means aprox 545,000 are on MSM and politicians who for political reasons censored and held back and were naysayers of remedies whereby they are used in the common flu to prevent dying from a severe cold.

You didn't even notice that you lied too:
The virus is more then 1 1/2 years from inception and total deaths are more then you posted from months ago. + The figures are not yet avged out over it's course.
Where the fuck did i lie...you piece of shit?

And the deaths from Covid were NOT reported the same way.
You're right. Covid deaths are reported more stringently than flu deaths. Had they been reported the same way the 620,000 number would have been considerably higher.

That said I wasn't aware that 1957 had 115,000 fu deaths but that is still far lower than the covid death toll

Forum List

Back