Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

But a bigger problem in your smokescreen is that you don't see that you INADVERTANTLY admitted that deaths should have been
90,000-110,000 not over 645,000 which means aprox 545,000 are on MSM and politicians who for political reasons censored and held back and were naysayers of remedies whereby they are used in the common flu to prevent dying from a severe cold.
And THAT mess is just batshit crazy

Where the fuck did i lie...you piece of shit?
Well right where I said you lied or were mistaken on spite. But there again, everyone knows I'm not a piece of Guano, I mean that would mean you were arguing with a piece of feces that can't type but somehow is smarter then Biden. *L*

Ok we can conclude then that 545,000 more deaths don't matter to you like Cuomos 15,000 death didn't, so if you don't care then what is the sake of your argument then?
And what number would make you care?

Well right where I said you lied or were mistaken on spite. But there again, everyone knows I'm not a piece of Guano, I mean that would mean you were arguing with a piece of feces that can't type but somehow is smarter then Biden. *L*

Ok we can conclude then that 545,000 more deaths don't matter to you like Cuomos 15,000 death didn't, so if you don't care then what is the sake of your argument then?
And what number would make you care?
Thanks for the word salad. You called me a liar and got spanked for it.

Go away

Have you not learned that the delta virus has 1 thousand times the viral load as the original virus?

Do you understand that the virus mutates. When that happens it can get more stronger than the original virus. Which is what the delta variant of the virus did.

It didn't get weaker. It got stronger. So now even children and young people are getting it and ending up in the hospital.

The ICU in a children's hospital in Louisiana is filled to capacity. That is children with the delta virus. Some as young as new born.

Go ahead, don't get vaccinated. It's your choice but stop spreading lies.

Know that while it's not you who may end up fighting for your life, it might be someone you care about or even love.

Who cares. It has a 99.91% survival rate. Viral load doesn't mean shit. What matters is the lethality of the virus. Covid has a viral load over 1000 times greater than ebola. Guess what, ebola kills you. This crap doesn't unless you are particularly susceptible.

Learn some science you ignorant toad.

Who cares. It has a 99.91% survival rate. Viral load doesn't mean shit. What matters is the lethality of the virus. Covid has a viral load over 1000 times greater than ebola. Guess what, ebola kills you. This crap doesn't unless you are particularly susceptible.

Learn some science you ignorant toad.
620,000 have died from this in this country alone

And the age that is affected is dropping fast

620,000 have died from this in this country alone

And the age that is affected is dropping fast

That number is a lie. But hey, if you are so fucking worried why haven't you DEMANDED that the xiden admin shut down the southern border where covid is streaming across at the rate of 1,500 per week in ONE town alone? Huh?

Go blow it out your ass you feckless piece of shit.

I agreed with what you said.

I'm sorry if this is too complicated.

No I'm not.

I knew you wouldn't say it. How sad is it that you don't feel safe writing the words "men can't give birth". That's how degenerate your fellow leftists have become. You know as well as I do that they'll come after you if you say it. LOL!

I knew you wouldn't say it. How sad is it that you don't feel safe writing the words "men can't give birth". That's how degenerate your fellow leftists have become. You know as well as I do that they'll come after you if you say it. LOL!
Oh. Men can't give birth. Look at how desperate you are. Good.

I'm no more like a hardcore leftist than I am like you.

Thank goodness.

Thanks for the word salad. You called me a liar and got spanked for it.

Go away
It's there in type for all to evaluate, you said 1 1/2 years but it's existed months prior to the former December claim even and you are using March.
5ipvns.jpg

No, I do.

A lot of them. But I am also aware of the political and professional influence of stake holder organizations like the AMA.

If you want to, or care to understand how that all works, go back and view that video I posted in post # 314

I do understand your POV. . . you refuse to read, or look at any information that isn't MSM, and the MSM tells you not to trust anything not published or produced by billionaire corporations. Which, as a liberal myself? I do not understand. In the old days, among us liberals, we are told to never trust "the man." The government and multinational corporations run by oligarchs were always known to have an agenda that is not in the interest of the people, whether from the left or the right.

. . . if you want to . . . "sell out?" That is on you.

I have always, in my heart, believed that you were better than that. There ARE professionals, many, many nurses, scientists, and doctors that do not subscribe to this narrative, only those that want to maintain their lifestyle, employed by these government supported networks, that get on board. . you know it, I know it.

When your only argument is to slander me, name call, or use silly arguments. . . I lose respect.

If you want to read or view what I am putting out there? Then we can have an intelligent discussion.

You are a better person than this.

Aren't you? :dunno:
Not true in any way. Your view is deeply cynical and frankly unserious and kooky. The medical professionals in this country are killing themselves trying to keep up with this mess. All this conspiratorial garbage is just noise that makes all this that much more difficult. public health is a simple mission. Keep people alive in extraordinary and extreme circumstances. The idea that this is a plot of some sort is ridiculous.
This is a worldwide crisis. It will take serious effort by all to see our way past this and hopefully come out somewhat normal on the back side.

You don’t understand my POV at all. My worldview and understanding of the world doesn’t come from media or politics.The news is just news. Who what when where. I take from it what information I need. I reserve my magical thinking for artistic endeavors and entertainment. Not for life advice.

you’ve had small pox vaccines, polio vaccines, MMR vaccines.

Here's the thing. When you get a Smallpox vaccine, you don't get Smallpox. When you get a Polio vaccine, you don't get Polio. When you get a Measles, Mumps, or Rubella vaccine you don't get those diseases.

When they make a COVID vaccine that actually stops people from contracting or spreading COVID, wake me up. Until then, I'm not interested.

It's there in type for all to evaluate, you said 1 1/2 years but it's existed months prior to the former December claim even and you are using March.
What exactly are you arguing troll boi?

That it wasn't a year and a half...it was actually a year and seven months (counting a month when almost no one died)

Fuck off. You're an embarrassment to trolls

Shocker big pharma didn't make a panacea and cure the common cold

Amazing amirite?

Not true in any way. Your view is deeply cynical and frankly unserious and kooky. The medical professionals in this country are killing themselves trying to keep up with this mess. All this conspiratorial garbage is just noise that makes all this that much more difficult. public health is a simple mission. Keep people alive in extraordinary and extreme circumstances. The idea that this is a plot of some sort is ridiculous.
This is a worldwide crisis. It will take serious effort by all to see our way past this and hopefully come out somewhat normal on the back side.

You don’t understand my POV at all. My worldview and understanding of the world doesn’t come from media or politics.The news is just news. Who what when where. I take from it what information I need. I reserve my magical thinking for artistic endeavors and entertainment. Not for life advice.
And yet? You aren't really paying attention to the data?

Imagine that.

Bullshit

The VAST majority of people showing up in hospitals looking for life saving care are UNvaccinated

Forum List

Back