BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Then why is your chart DIFFERENT than the fivethityeight chart I posted, FAUX FAUN ?
Answer: because you ALTERED it. CHANGED it. DOCTORED it. REMODELED it. RECONSTRUCTED it. DISTORTED it.

Get a thesaurus.

Then why is your chart DIFFERENT than the fivethityeight chart I posted, FAUX FAUN ?
Answer: because you ALTERED it. CHANGED it. DOCTORED it. REMODELED it. RECONSTRUCTED it. DISTORTED it.

Get a thesaurus.

The data is not different. You're just lying.

I created nothing, gramps. I took your chart and showed the red line.
A red line YOU ADDED, that wasn't originally there. YOu ddnt alter the chart ?

Get a thesaurus.

The data is not different. You're just lying.
In order for it to not be different, the 2 charts would have to look exactly the same. THEY DON'T. YOU LIE.

The more you talk about this, the more you expose yourself, as a FAKE.

:dig:

A red line YOU ADDED, that wasn't originally there. YOu ddnt alter the chart ?

Get a thesaurus.

You're lying again, gramps. I didn't add a red line. I showed the red line.

Watch this as I once again get you to run away like the pussy you are...

Here's the chart you posted... Notice you don't see a red line in the areas I highlighted in green circles...

Untitled.jpg

The question is, which you won't answer ... why don't you see a red line in the highlighted sections...

In order for it to not be different, the 2 charts would have to look exactly the same. THEY DON'T. YOU LIE.

Lol. I don’t see its posts anymore. But I called him Fauny for good reason. It’s not just phonetic. It’s prophetic. If he posts, he lies.

Nope, I didn't change the data. You're just lying.

It's provable you're lying because you won't answer ... why don't you see a red line in the highlighted sections...

untitled-jpg.768913

Tamping down the expectations of our liberals, the thread headline is outdated.

It should be corrected as follows:

BROKEN: Trump To POSSIBLY Be Arrested SOMEDAY, theoretically.

That would not make the Donald nearly as much money as being arrested TUESDAY. You guys will fall for it again next week. Just watch.

Lol. I don’t see its posts anymore. But I called him Fauny for good reason. It’s not just phonetic. It’s prophetic. If he posts, he lies.

LOL

Yeah, you're a pussy too who ran away from me when I proved you lost a bet where you were supposed to leave the forum forever -- but here you are. :lmao:

Tamping down the expectations of our liberals, the thread headline is outdated.

It should be corrected as follows:

BROKEN: Trump To POSSIBLY Be Arrested SOMEDAY, theoretically.

Funny enough they're still saying "next week" ;)

That said, "Trump about to be arrested SOMEDAY" is never out of date for Libs.

Behold the pathetic loserdom that is the modern Left:

Funny enough they're still saying "next week" ;)

That said, "Trump about to be arrested SOMEDAY" is never out of date for Libs.

Behold the pathetic loserdom that is the modern Left:

Actually..there is no 'they' in this. Trump said he was going to be arrested--many, including myself--immediately pointed out that Trump was a known liar..and that there was no reason to believe him now. We speculated on his motives..usually one need go no further than money..and lo and behold...many e-mails requesting funds to fight the evil Dems were sent.
Trump set this up...he's very clever this way, playing the desire to see him arrested and turning it into money from his endlessly gullible base.

Forum List

Back