In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

Which party represents "normal", and which party represents "crazy"?

• Republicans represent normal

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Republicans represent crazy

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Democrats represent normal

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Democrats represent crazy

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
Sadly, you're deranged, gramps. Utterly.

If Trump got zero votes in that batch and had actually "flatlined," the graph would have looked something like this...

View attachment 765326

It didn't because he did get votes. The red line is UNDER the blue line which is why it disappears. Had the blue line been behind the red line, it would look something like this...

View attachment 765327

As always, your senility fucks you over.
late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1250x703.jpg

Whatever you're yammering about, the fact is clear. In the Wisconsin chart, Trump shows NO VOTES having been received after about 3:00pm. At the same time it shows Biden suddenly receiving 0.1 Million (100,000) votes.

In the Michigan chart, Trump's red line is shown as almost completely flat (very few votes), while Biden has the infamous VERTICAL line showing a sudden DUMP of about 20,000 votes. Do things like this happen in real life ? Faun and Banker Boy want us to believe they do. :rolleyes:

Who could be assinine enough :icon_rolleyes: to believe this to be reality ? Answer: Faun and Banker Boy.

Last edited:
Mr QUIZ Zero either doesn't know that the only way he can regain credibility (if he ever had any), is to READ my very extensive posts of 2020 election fraud, and then get a passing grade on the QUIZ pertaining to them......or......he's pretending that he doesn't know that. Ho hum. Not my problem.
yea nice try. You are the one that needs to prove himself. You have made the bold and insane accusation and you have a lot of questions to answer pertaining to your debunked claims. i know you won't answer these questions because you have no legit answer beyond BS that has been debunked by the US court system:

Why are Jenna Ellis (and the other Trump lawyers) getting censured for lying to the courts???
Why did Jenna Ellis admit she lied to the courts??

If she is innocent, why does she not just simply prove her innocence??? Now is her chance to present your bullshit evidence so she can prove her innocence ?

And what did she do?? She openly admits that your/her fake evidence is in fact lies and bullshit with no credibility or merit. They just made it up, and you gullible sheep believed it !!!! You got played.
These people will just make up lies, and you believe them, that is where we are at.

How much of that was run up during COVID and Democratic lockdowns?

"Democratic lockdowns??"

Does this mean no Republican governors shut down their respective state?

And what about Trump who recommended it?

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Hmmm, which side tried to overturn the results of the election and deny the will of the people?

I’ll go with the other side. That looks pretty fucking crazy to me.

Since my post was smart, and his thanks were smart, YOU were dumb. Ho hum.

No, gramps, your post was the opposite of smart. You literally complained Trump got zero votes in a batch where a graph shows he got a lot of votes.

LOLOL

Did you really think reposting that was going to help you? Again, that graph shows Trump got votes. If the blue line was drawn BEHIND the red line, it would look something like this...

untitled-jpg.765327

Whatever you're yammering about, the fact is clear. In the Wisconsin chart, Trump shows NO VOTES having been received after about 3:00pm. At the same time it shows Biden suddenly receiving 0.1 Million (100,000) votes.

In the Michigan chart, Trump's red line is shown as almost completely flat (very few votes), while Biden has the infamous VERTICAL line showing a sudden DUMP of about 20,000 votes. Do things like this happen in real life ? Faun and Banker Boy want us to believe they do. :rolleyes:

Who could be assinine enough :icon_rolleyes: to believe this to be reality ? Answer: Faun and Banker Boy.

No, gramps, your post was the opposite of smart. You literally complained Trump got zero votes in a batch where a graph shows he got a lot of votes.
The Wisconsin chart shows Trump flatlined after 3:00am (ZERO votes)

The Michigan chart shows Trump getting almost zero votes after 6:00pm.

Do you think USMB readers are blind ?

Hmmm, which side tried to overturn the results of the election and deny the will of the people?

I’ll go with the other side. That looks pretty fucking crazy to me.
The Democrats tried and succeeded to overturn the results of the election, and deny the will of the people. Yes, I also will go with the other side.

"Democratic lockdowns??"

Does this mean no Republican governors shut down their respective state?

And what about Trump who recommended it?

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

HA HA. I'll say one thing about Faun. even when he has been trounced with the OBVIOUS truth leveled against him, he still comes back and repeats his previous falsehoods Never gives up on them.

I suppose he's figuring that some readers never saw the debunkings of his laughable posts, and he'll BS those readers now, and win them over. Sad state of affairs. Kind of funny though. :slap:

Now have to go search them and re-post, to make sure he doesn't get away with it. >>

In 2014, Democrat Fauci got the Obama administration NIH to fund gain of function research in the Wuhan lab in China, creating the virus and spreading it internationally. In 2020, Democrats used the virus and the Fauci inspired shutdowns, to take away Trump's top campaign issue, the economy, to enhance their chance to win the presidency.

When Mnuchin approached Pelosi (who laughably claimed she was in favor of stimulus checks) and said let's send the checks and do what we both agree, and settle the other stuff later. Pelosi refused repeatedly all through the spring of 2020. Of course, because their plan was to keep the economy DOWN, not stimulate it up.

By July 2020, Republicans (initially fooled by Fauci) caught on to the ruse, and Trump and Republican governors opened up the economy, disavowed the shutdowns, and the result was, by far, the biggest gain in US GDP in US history (65.2%)

The only question in my mind is, how the hell did Trump get hooked up with a Democrat con artist like Fauci ?

Nah, you’re just a conspiracy theorist sore loser crybaby.

I’ll go with the other side.
Nah, you’re just a conspiracy theorist sore loser crybaby.

I’ll go with the other side.
If you want to shut this guy up just ask him some simple yet devastating questions:

Why are Jenna Ellis (and the other Trump lawyers) getting censured for lying to the courts???
Why did Jenna Ellis admit she lied to the courts??

If she is innocent, why does she not just simply prove her innocence??? Now is her chance to present your bullshit evidence so she can prove her innocence ?

Why would every court in the US reject Trump's supposed evidence, wouldn't the US courts want to know the truth about election fraud? Why did numerous judges say there was no fraud and no evidence of fraud. Are they all "paid off" and "in on the steal"

Why do Ivanaka Trump, AG Barr, all the people at Fox news, and Dept of justice and Homeland security all say no fraud? Are they all "paid off" and "in on the steal"

Everything he has is a smoke screen and diversion away from the obvious facts and truth that he is too pathetic to admit.
I have asked him these questions about 30 times and he just keeps hiding.
The Surrenderists

You're delusional, gramps. This shows Trump got votes...

untitled-jpg.765327

The Wisconsin chart shows Trump flatlined after 3:00am (ZERO votes)

The Michigan chart shows Trump getting almost zero votes after 6:00pm.

Do you think USMB readers are blind ?

No, I think you're just senile. You prove it over and over and over again.

This shows Trump got votes...

untitled-jpg.765327

HA HA. I'll say one thing about Faun. even when he has been trounced with the OBVIOUS truth leveled against him, he still comes back and repeats his previous falsehoods Never gives up on them.

I suppose he's figuring that some readers never saw the debunkings of his laughable posts, and he'll BS those readers now, and win them over. Sad state of affairs. Kind of funny though. :slap:

Now have to go search them and re-post, to make sure he doesn't get away with it. >>

In 2014, Democrat Fauci got the Obama administration NIH to fund gain of function research in the Wuhan lab in China, creating the virus and spreading it internationally. In 2020, Democrats used the virus and the Fauci inspired shutdowns, to take away Trump's top campaign issue, the economy, to enhance their chance to win the presidency.

When Mnuchin approached Pelosi (who laughably claimed she was in favor of stimulus checks) and said let's send the checks and do what we both agree, and settle the other stuff later. Pelosi refused repeatedly all through the spring of 2020. Of course, because their plan was to keep the economy DOWN, not stimulate it up.

By July 2020, Republicans (initially fooled by Fauci) caught on to the ruse, and Trump and Republican governors opened up the economy, disavowed the shutdowns, and the result was, by far, the biggest gain in US GDP in US history (65.2%)

The only question in my mind is, how the hell did Trump get hooked up with a Democrat con artist like Fauci ?

Are you saying Trump DIDN'T say this...??

How do YOU know ? Did you read the evidences I posted ?

You mean the evidence you couldn't prove? Like your bullshit claim that 35,000 fake ballots were injected into the election for each Democratic candidate in Pima County? :cuckoo:

You mean the evidence you couldn't prove? Like your bullshit claim that 35,000 fake ballots were injected into the election for each Democratic candidate in Pima County? :cuckoo:
His "evidence" is a joke.
Its all hearsay from butt hurt crybaby Trump supporters and all the judges in America rejected it.

These people literally think Trump has this magic evidence that will make him president, but all the judges (and other people with credibility) in America are "paid off" and ignoring this election changing evidence

He's a child that can't admit he lost.

Forum List

Back