BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Actually..there is no 'they' in this. Trump said he was going to be arrested--many, including myself--immediately pointed out that Trump was a known liar..and that there was no reason to believe him now. We speculated on his motives..usually one need go no further than money..and lo and behold...many e-mails requesting funds to fight the evil Dems were sent.
Trump set this up...he's very clever this way, playing the desire to see him arrested and turning it into money from his endlessly gullible base.
To them, Trump is the Messiah.

Actually..there is no 'they' in this. Trump said he was going to be arrested--many, including myself--immediately pointed out that Trump was a known liar..and that there was no reason to believe him now.

Yes, because none of those grand jury hearings were actually taking place, nor did the DA run for office on the premise of arresting Donald Trump which he is on video publicly stating; nor did Michael Cohen's lawyer tell him to get off the fucking air because he was actually hurting the chances of a Trump indictment.

Embrace the L.

Yes, because none of those grand jury hearings were actually taking place, nor did the DA run for office on the premise of arresting Donald Trump which he is on video publicly stating; nor did Michael Cohen's lawyer tell him to get off the fucking air because he was actually hurting the chances of a Trump indictment.

Embrace the L.
Yup..and Trump neatly capitalized on all that..and, once again, milked the cow that is Trumplandia~

...or sentencing--whichever comes first~

I'd call you the forever bridesmaid (never a bride)....but at this point in your jilted unrequited love affair with Trump's always imminent "comeuppance", even she's telling you to move on.

Sad.

I'd call you the forever bridesmaid (never a bride)....but at this point in your jilted unrequited love affair with Trump's always imminent "comeuppance", even she's telling you to move on.

Sad.
LOL! Assumptions..always the killer. I've never favored prosecuting Trump...and have said so many times. I would have pardoned him and then ignored him. He's an attention whore that thrives on conflict, if the media stopped covering him, and social media ignored him...I doubt he'd have the traction he does...and he knows this.

Yeah....I'd love to seem your heads explode with a righteous Trump arrest--low of me, I know, but there it is. However, from a wider POV....ignoring him would be a lot more effective.

LOL! Assumptions..always the killer. I've never favored prosecuting Trump...and have said so many times. I would have pardoned him and then ignored him. He's an attention whore that thrives on conflict, if the media stopped covering him, and social media ignored him...I doubt he'd have the traction he does...and he knows this.

Yeah....I'd love to seem your heads explode with a righteous Trump arrest--low of me, I know, but there it is. However, from a wider POV....ignoring him would be a lot more effective.

Cool story, bro.

OK, just don't take off the straightjacket.
Not even for you to go to the bathroom? OK..your choice...

iu

Not even for you to go to the bathroom? OK..your choice...

iu

I'm, such a wingnut that I voted for Obama twice and for John "climate change is for the peasants - check out my private jet" Kerry.

Then you weirdoes went so far commie it was impossible to avoid, and Trump made the GOP great again.

But I'm sure you've had the same ideological journey of discovery and cognitive dissonance.

Seriously.

You strike me as a very open minded person who - when confronted with woke lunacy - will readily realize you can't defend the indefensible.

Or maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.

Definitely ;)

speaking of attention whores, what ever happened to Hllary clinton

You're lying again, gramps. I didn't add a red line. I showed the red line.

Watch this as I once again get you to run away like the pussy you are...

Here's the chart you posted... Notice you don't see a red line in the areas I highlighted in green circles...

View attachment 768913

The question is, which you won't answer ... why don't you see a red line in the highlighted sections...
By now, everybody in this forum knows what you did FAUX FAUN. And if they don't know, I'm going to SHOW them right now, by
1) reposting my 2 charts that I have posted numerous times (from the fivethirtyeight website).....and >>
2) reposting your DOCTORED, ALTERED, CONCOCTED, chart, that you took from the original fivethirtyeight charts that I posted

Then everyone can compare the 2, and quickly see the DIFFERENCE + they can also note that your FAKE chart has no signature at the bottom (like mine does). What's the matter FAUX boy? Afraid that fivethirtyeight might take action against you for libel, for taking their material, and reconstructing it to your little heart's desires ? Yeah, maybe they could or should,

Here is my sourced/signed charts >> from Post #s 275 & 319 in the thread >>
In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1250x703.jpg

And here is your FAKE, unsigned chart from Post # 387 in the thread >>

untitled-jpg.765327

As we all plainly see, the TRUE-original fivethirtyeight charts do not have a red VERTICAL line showing at the same time as the large, blue vertical line (fake Biden DUMPS) - but YOURS DOES, Faun. You DOCTORED my charts, to try to show Trump getting a big dump of votes at the same time Biden did.

But that didn't happen, nor was it shown on the original official 2 charts of Wisconsin & Michigan. That red vertical line only appears in your FAKE, unsigned (also not showing time of day), laughingstock concoction.

Every time you post FAUX FAUN, you make things worse for yourself. You're not going to slide out of this wth double talk and more fancy drawing with powerpoint or photoshop, or whatever you're using to perpetrate this fraud.
Oh lookee, lookee. In your latest concoction, post # 1348, now you've got a bunch of green circles. You keep this up, and eventually you might be doing drawings & paintings like mine, except my semi-abstract paintings are SUPPOSED to express some departure from reality. When we're talking about vote count charts, they are supposed to express reality 100%, but your chart is a clear, deviation from reality, as is obvious.

Last edited:
By now, everybody in this forum knows what you did FAUX FAUN. And if they don't know, I'm going to SHOW them right now, by
1) reposting my 2 charts that I have posted numerous times (from the fivethirtyeight website).....and >>
2) reposting your DOCTORED, ALTERED, CONCOCTED, chart, taken from the original fivethirtyeight charts that I posted

Then everyone can compare the 2, and quickly see the DIFFERENCE + they can also note that your FAKE chart has no signature at the bottom (like mine does). What's the matter FAUX boy? Afraid that fivethirtyeight might take action against you for libel, for taking their material, and reconstructing it to your little heart's desires ? Yeah, maybe they could or should,

My sourced/signed charts >> from Post #s 275 & 319 in the thread >>
In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

late-night-voting-dump-trump-biden-2020-1250x703.jpg

And here is your FAKE, unsigned chart from Post # 387 in the thread >>

untitled-jpg.765327

As we all plainly see, the TRUE-original fivethirtyeight charts do not have a red VERTICAL line showing at the same time as the large, blue vertical line (fake Biden DUMPS) - but YOURS DOES, Faun. You DOCTORED my charts, to try to show Trump getting a big dump of votes at the same time Biden did.

But that didn't happen, nor was it shown on the original official 2 charts of Wisconsin & Michigan. That red vertical line only appears in your FAKE, unsigned (also not showing time of day), laughingstock concoction.

Every time you post FAUX FAUN, you make things worse for yourself. You're not going to slide out of this wth double tlk and more fancy drawing with powerpoint or photoshop, or whatever you're using to perpetrate this fraud.
Oh lookee, lookee. In you latest concoction, post # 1348, now you've got a bunch of green circles. You keep this up and eventually you might be doing drawings & paintngs like mine, except my semi-abstract paintings are SUPPOSED to express some departure from reality. When we're talking about vote count charts, they are supoed to express reality 100%, but your chart is a clear, deviation from reality, as is obvious.

Dude's bringin' the fucking heavy artillery.

Remind me to never get in an argument with you.

Jesus haha ;)

Forum List

Back