Breaking: Trump Supporters Discover Their Ballots Were Not Counted And Tossed Out

Yet again, proud White patriot Steve McGarret exposes another unAmerica traitor.
You are the traitor. You are the one who should be sent to Siberia to live under Putin, the one you worship.
isn't it funny that Putin wasn't an issue until hillary told you to make it an issue?
As far as the traitor goes, I would think the one that is backing the candidate that sat back and watched while U.S citizens were killed, or allowed 30,000 classified emails to be read by anyone that wanted to see them, or that wants to allow tens of thousands muslim terrorists in the country, or wants to erase our borders, or sides with groups that have a main goal of killing police ( the list could go on ) would be considered the real traitor that should be removed from the country.
But, thats all really not important when you consider Donald Trump said something mean and sexist a decade or so ago.

Bullshit. How stupid and ignorant are you? Putin has been an issue for a couple years since all the RW nutjobs have been praising him to the hilt. It became an even bigger issue when Trump, months and months ago, started doing the same. Has absolutely nothing to do with Mrs. Clinton. Shows how totally ignorant and blind you are.

Your whole post is just full of complete nonsense. Shows you are unaware of current and historical events and just swallow whole all the extreme RW propaganda. Low level thinker you are buddy.
Putin has been an issue to the Feds since at least 2011.

You conspiracy nuts just had to have the media tell you when to fear Putin recently.
I see it the other way around.
hillary made this about Donald Trump and Putin, nothing would have changed if she had not opened her foul mouth to try and make a connection between the two. hillary is the one that made the threats against Russia in the second debate, hillary is the reason that Russia stopped communication with the U.S
The democrats are pushing for WW3 right now and when hillary wins, you can expect some serious negative world wide repercussions. Dont you think the muslim president kissing the terrorist ass for the last 8 years has done enough damage?
Whoever is the next president is going to have the job of repairing relations around the world.

If it werent for silly threads by silly posters like the OP, I probably wouldnt post on this site. They always seem to post proof that they are illiterate. :laugh:
Unfortunately, he believes this crap. It's not really silly--it's .... well, it's worse than silly.

Lol, the email says the sig doesn't match and gives you a recipe to cure it. What's the complaint about again? I thought the GOP was all up in arms about voter fraud?!

Only idiots would trust a mail in ballot, way too many ways it can get lost or not counted.
I had to trust one for 13 years when I was active duty military. Many people who are infirm or know they'll be out of state or unable to vote on election day do the same. The mail service is hugely reliable. ;) Just a guess, but I'd say 96-98%. Sure, sometimes I get my neighbor's mail, but that only happens once every few months.

There was a single report in Texas of an electronic ballot machine "flipping" the voter's selections, but after investigation she admitted maybe she put it in wrong and advises others to double check their votes. There is a bit of a learning curve on those machines.

Guess you're not smart enough to know the difference between it being a necessity and an option.

Disagreed as explained, but you obviously don't care to discuss the issue impassionately or intelligently.

Yet again, proud White patriot Steve McGarret exposes another unAmerica traitor.
You are the traitor. You are the one who should be sent to Siberia to live under Putin, the one you worship.
isn't it funny that Putin wasn't an issue until hillary told you to make it an issue?
As far as the traitor goes, I would think the one that is backing the candidate that sat back and watched while U.S citizens were killed, or allowed 30,000 classified emails to be read by anyone that wanted to see them, or that wants to allow tens of thousands muslim terrorists in the country, or wants to erase our borders, or sides with groups that have a main goal of killing police ( the list could go on ) would be considered the real traitor that should be removed from the country.
But, thats all really not important when you consider Donald Trump said something mean and sexist a decade or so ago.

Bullshit. How stupid and ignorant are you? Putin has been an issue for a couple years since all the RW nutjobs have been praising him to the hilt. It became an even bigger issue when Trump, months and months ago, started doing the same. Has absolutely nothing to do with Mrs. Clinton. Shows how totally ignorant and blind you are.

Your whole post is just full of complete nonsense. Shows you are unaware of current and historical events and just swallow whole all the extreme RW propaganda. Low level thinker you are buddy.

You conspiracy nuts just had to have the media tell you when to fear Putin recently.
Putin has been an issue ever since he came to power in 2000:

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
Following economic and political turmoil during President Boris YELTSIN's term (1991-99), Russia shifted toward a centralized authoritarian state under the leadership of President Vladimir PUTIN (2000-2008, 2012-present) in which the regime seeks to legitimize its rule through managed elections, populist appeals, a foreign policy focused on enhancing the country's geopolitical influence, and commodity-based economic growth. Russia faces a largely subdued rebel movement in Chechnya and some other surrounding regions, although violence still occurs throughout the North Caucasus.

Imagine if some Democrat ballots were counted,

but then it was discovered that the signatures on the ballots didn't match the signatures on the registration.

RWnuts would go mental.

What an idiotic post. I never said anything about conspiracy theories. I have said he is our enemy. It goes without saying that he is an issue to our government, always has been. He is an enemy of the West, an enemy of ours and all our allies.

The original post I responded to suggested that Hillary made him an issue during the last debate. I disagreed with that as far as him being an issue in this election. It is the RWrs and Trump who have made him an issue. They praise him, they appear to worship him. Hillary was referring to that. Russia has such a stake in electing Trump, so he can be a puppet for Putin to manipulate, that Russia is trying to interfer with our election results.

Putin has been an issue ever sense he was elected as president of Russia.

Putin has been an issue ever since he came to power in 2000:

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
Following economic and political turmoil during President Boris YELTSIN's term (1991-99), Russia shifted toward a centralized authoritarian state under the leadership of President Vladimir PUTIN (2000-2008, 2012-present) in which the regime seeks to legitimize its rule through managed elections, populist appeals, a foreign policy focused on enhancing the country's geopolitical influence, and commodity-based economic growth. Russia faces a largely subdued rebel movement in Chechnya and some other surrounding regions, although violence still occurs throughout the North Caucasus.
Putin has been an issue, a problem, for the US and all our Western allies since he was first elected as president of Russia.

I see it the other way around.
hillary made this about Donald Trump and Putin, nothing would have changed if she had not opened her foul mouth to try and make a connection between the two. hillary is the one that made the threats against Russia in the second debate, hillary is the reason that Russia stopped communication with the U.S
The democrats are pushing for WW3 right now and when hillary wins, you can expect some serious negative world wide repercussions. Dont you think the muslim president kissing the terrorist ass for the last 8 years has done enough damage?
Whoever is the next president is going to have the job of repairing relations around the world.

This post is laughable, really laughable.

well, lets look, was it Putin or the kenyan that made him and issue.
What has Putin done directly to the U.S since he took office?
At this point I am very sorry to say that with the current administration that seems to be trying to give terrorists every advantage possible, I just am not so quick to point to Russia or Putin as the source of the problems.
hillary is apparently going to follow the same route that obama has when it comes to protecting our enemies and pissing off our allies
Its my opinion and how I see it only. This does not reflect on the entire conservative population. You would have to ask them specifically what they think

well, lets look, was it Putin or the kenyan that made him and issue.
What has Putin done directly to the U.S since he took office?
At this point I am very sorry to say that with the current administration that seems to be trying to give terrorists every advantage possible, I just am not so quick to point to Russia or Putin as the source of the problems.
hillary is apparently going to follow the same route that obama has when it comes to protecting our enemies and pissing off our allies
Its my opinion and how I see it only. This does not reflect on the entire conservative population. You would have to ask them specifically what they think
You have a ridiculous perspective on the world. It's not even anything that can be responded to. It's all nonsense. You apparently swallow whole all the ridiculous things the RW radio and TV hosts say, and you swallow whole all the ludicrous nonsense put out by the RW propaganda machine. You have no thoughts of your own. Sad.

Just another thread that underscores that Trump supporters will do anything, say anything, and go to any lengths to see their small fraction of a man win the election.

It ain't working guys. You can give up and try to maintain some of your fast fleeting dignity.

Just another thread that underscores that Trump supporters will do anything, say anything, and go to any lengths to see their small fraction of a man win the election.

It ain't working guys. You can give up and try to maintain some of your fast fleeting dignity.
You have very flawed thinking as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Forum List

Back