Breaking: Trump Supporters Discover Their Ballots Were Not Counted And Tossed Out

If it werent for silly threads by silly posters like the OP, I probably wouldnt post on this site. They always seem to post proof that they are illiterate. :laugh:

The places where this happened have already denied it, and as usual we are only given anecdotal reports from pure partisans. There are reports that this has happened to Clinton voters in Georgia, but the Left doesn't have a propaganda structure like the Right, so none of those stories will receive widespread media coverage.

Trump is not dangerous in himself; he's dangerous because he has given violent, paranoid, conspiracy peddling lunatics a voice in this election.

Read through the posts of the OP. He is a deeply racist dangerous person. The Republican Party use to keep white supremacist Neo-Nazis on the margin, but Trump has built his largest coalition from these people. And since they haven't any formal academic training, they are the most likely to repeat propaganda without proof.
Steve isnt dangerous. He is just venting online because he is too timid to do it in real life. I agree that Drumpf has emboldened a lot of the inbreds but the natural order of things will get back to normal once he loses.
Another Hillary panty-sniffer.

Yet again, proud White patriot Steve McGarret exposes another unAmerica traitor.
You are the traitor. You are the one who should be sent to Siberia to live under Putin, the one you worship.
isn't it funny that Putin wasn't an issue until hillary told you to make it an issue?
As far as the traitor goes, I would think the one that is backing the candidate that sat back and watched while U.S citizens were killed, or allowed 30,000 classified emails to be read by anyone that wanted to see them, or that wants to allow tens of thousands muslim terrorists in the country, or wants to erase our borders, or sides with groups that have a main goal of killing police ( the list could go on ) would be considered the real traitor that should be removed from the country.
But, thats all really not important when you consider Donald Trump said something mean and sexist a decade or so ago.

30,000 classified emails????? There were 120 emails marked classified, after the fact, some containing information like the timing of conference calls.

There was no highly sensitive information contained in emails. That simply doesn't happen. Try finding out the truth before you post, instead of going along with whatever lie the right is feeding you today.
Bullshit.

Yet again, proud White patriot Steve McGarret exposes another unAmerica traitor.
You are the traitor. You are the one who should be sent to Siberia to live under Putin, the one you worship.
isn't it funny that Putin wasn't an issue until hillary told you to make it an issue?
As far as the traitor goes, I would think the one that is backing the candidate that sat back and watched while U.S citizens were killed, or allowed 30,000 classified emails to be read by anyone that wanted to see them, or that wants to allow tens of thousands muslim terrorists in the country, or wants to erase our borders, or sides with groups that have a main goal of killing police ( the list could go on ) would be considered the real traitor that should be removed from the country.
But, thats all really not important when you consider Donald Trump said something mean and sexist a decade or so ago.
if it isn't Putin, then is it Trump and the RNC, like the when they broke in to the DNC in WATERGATE?

those are the ONLY 2 groups that would benefit from the theft....

so who do you think the thieves are? Russians, or the Republican Party/Trump?

There is a postal delivery guy here that has been ripping them up and throwing them away. He bragged about it on Face book, or Twitter, and was caught.
How did he know they were Trump ballots?

Those who actually read the picture can see that those who didn't have matching signatures can submit in a new signature card by 7NOV16:

voter-signature-575x435.jpg
PLUS the whole story was bull crud....

the flag went off when she said the signature ON THEIR BALLOTS did not match their file sig....

HELLO? NO ONE signs their ballot, we have a secret vote in this Nation, we sign the envelope, not the ballot....

If it werent for silly threads by silly posters like the OP, I probably wouldnt post on this site. They always seem to post proof that they are illiterate. :laugh:

The places where this happened have already denied it, and as usual we are only given anecdotal reports from pure partisans. There are reports that this has happened to Clinton voters in Georgia, but the Left doesn't have a propaganda structure like the Right, so none of those stories will receive widespread media coverage.

Trump is not dangerous in himself; he's dangerous because he has given violent, paranoid, conspiracy peddling lunatics a voice in this election.

Read through the posts of the OP. He is a deeply racist dangerous person. The Republican Party use to keep white supremacist Neo-Nazis on the margin, but Trump has built his largest coalition from these people. And since they haven't any formal academic training, they are the most likely to repeat propaganda without proof.
Steve isnt dangerous. He is just venting online because he is too timid to do it in real life. I agree that Drumpf has emboldened a lot of the inbreds but the natural order of things will get back to normal once he loses.
Yep, Asclepias is definitely attracted to Hillary's shit.

Clinton1-543x700.jpg

if it isn't Putin, then is it Trump and the RNC, like the when they broke in to the DNC in WATERGATE?

Now I may not be the quickest horse in the race but,, Im finding it hard to connect a benefit to Trump from the RNC breaking into the Watergate.
But again, Trump has done nothing that has been proven other than his man to man comments over 10 years ago, Hillary has been guilty of the things mentioned, but for some reason there are people out there that keep trying to deflect hillary's crimes with something Donald said that long ago. Then when you consider that hillary is on video saying blacks are natural born preditors, or that she does not think gay marriage is valid less than 8 years ago, the left once again comes up with excuses why something said so long ago has no bearing on this election or who she is.
Discounting hillary for her real crimes while claiming that the non crime things Trump has done disqualifies him is,, well, hypocritical?
Until the left can start looking at both equally, Im afraid there can just be no credit given for anything they say.
but please, continue with your hypocritical point of view for as long as it makes you happy.

Yep, Asclepias is definitely attracted to Hillary's shit.

Clinton1-543x700.jpg
seriously, that picture needs to go away, its proven to be a photo shop job and using it only gives the left more reason to claim the right will believe anything
even if you do know its fake, using it gives them fuel to discredit everything negative posted about the evil bitch.

Now I may not be the quickest horse in the race but,, Im finding it hard to connect a benefit to Trump from the RNC breaking into the Watergate.
But again, Trump has done nothing that has been proven other than his man to man comments over 10 years ago, Hillary has been guilty of the things mentioned, but for some reason there are people out there that keep trying to deflect hillary's crimes with something Donald said that long ago. Then when you consider that hillary is on video saying blacks are natural born preditors, or that she does not think gay marriage is valid less than 8 years ago, the left once again comes up with excuses why something said so long ago has no bearing on this election or who she is.
Discounting hillary for her real crimes while claiming that the non crime things Trump has done disqualifies him is,, well, hypocritical?
Until the left can start looking at both equally, Im afraid there can just be no credit given for anything they say.
but please, continue with your hypocritical point of view for as long as it makes you happy.
Sorry, there have been no crimes....you believe propaganda mixed with a little bit of truth to make it more believable...the most effective kind, I suppose...

so, once again....who do you think, broke in to the DNC files/emails and stole them if not the Russians?

There is a postal delivery guy here that has been ripping them up and throwing them away. He bragged about it on Face book, or Twitter, and was caught.

Was that the same guy that bragged that he could bench press 2000 pounds? We know nobody ever lies on Face Book or Twitter.

Only idiots would trust a mail in ballot, way too many ways it can get lost or not counted.
I had to trust one for 13 years when I was active duty military. Many people who are infirm or know they'll be out of state or unable to vote on election day do the same. The mail service is hugely reliable. ;) Just a guess, but I'd say 96-98%. Sure, sometimes I get my neighbor's mail, but that only happens once every few months.

There was a single report in Texas of an electronic ballot machine "flipping" the voter's selections, but after investigation she admitted maybe she put it in wrong and advises others to double check their votes. There is a bit of a learning curve on those machines.

Those who actually read the picture can see that those who didn't have matching signatures can submit in a new signature card by 7NOV16:

the flag went off when she said the signature ON THEIR BALLOTS did not match their file sig....

HELLO? NO ONE signs their ballot, we have a secret vote in this Nation, we sign the envelope, not the ballot....
Sorry, but I think you are reading too much into it. It could mean the signature on the envelope didn't match the signature on file, so the ballot was held back as noted. It's an easy fix as long as the vote was legitimate.

Sorry, but I think you are reading too much into it. It could mean the signature on the envelope didn't match the signature on file, so the ballot was held back as noted. It's an easy fix as long as the vote was legitimate.
yes it could be an easy fix, however I believe the article said that these people only found out because they went online to make sure their vote was counted.
What if they had not gone online? having never voted other than at the polls, I would have no idea that I had to follow up on my vote like that. If notice was not sent to them, I suspect that the votes were held back on purpose.
Why all of a sudden during this election cycle when hillary and the DNC have already been proven to be cheating and working outside of the law, does this happen. Why haven't we heard about this in the past.
Anyone that thinks hillary is honest and has never committed crimes against the country is either blind or a total idiot.

"Three well-respected people within the same household in my town...."

Must be some backwards hick town. :laugh:

Nothing like a liberal racist opinion of his/her fellow Americans. How do you expect this country to unite with losers like you around?
I dont unite with idiots. You clowns get your stuff together then come talk to me. For all I care all inbreds can go die off.

You shouldnt announce you sniff panties. Keep your sexual fetishes a secret. Now what do you think about this ridiculous OP?

A liar posts a lie on the internet, and you bleeved it like a parroting rube.

And he wasn't caught, dumbass. Because it didn't happen. Stop making shit up.

I'm eight feet tall and can travel through time! There. I said it on the internet, so it must be true.

Last edited:
"Three well-respected people within the same household in my town...."

Must be some backwards hick town. :laugh:

Nothing like a liberal racist opinion of his/her fellow Americans. How do you expect this country to unite with losers like you around?
I dont unite with idiots. You clowns get your stuff together then come talk to me. For all I care all inbreds can go die off.
Should you be making statements like that considering who you are supporting for president?

yes it could be an easy fix, however I believe the article said that these people only found out because they went online to make sure their vote was counted.
What if they had not gone online? having never voted other than at the polls, I would have no idea that I had to follow up on my vote like that. If notice was not sent to them, I suspect that the votes were held back on purpose.
Why all of a sudden during this election cycle when hillary and the DNC have already been proven to be cheating and working outside of the law, does this happen. Why haven't we heard about this in the past.
Anyone that thinks hillary is honest and has never committed crimes against the country is either blind or a total idiot.
The state is not responsible for improperly filled out ballots be they at the polls or through the mail.

Remember the 2000 election? It was the other way, old people were claiming the butterfly ballots were "confusing" thus inadvertently voting for Bush over Gore. So was it a Bush conspiracy to trick old people as LWLs asserted or was it simply less-than-average IQ voters not filling out the ballot correctly?

Forum List

Back