Breaking: Rachel Maddow show to host town meeting in Flint on Wednesday.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
FLINT, MI -- The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC has scheduled a town hall meeting in Flint this week to discuss the city's ongoing water crisis through its national TV platform.
Maddow has been discussing the city's lead in water issue at length on her program, including a segment on how the crisis unfolded when Flint was under the control of a state-appointed emergency manager.
Here's some things to know if you'd like to attend the "American Disaster: Flint Water Crisis" town hall meeting:
When: 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, but anyone interested in attending should try to arrive by 5:30 p.m. The town hall meeting is invitation only.
Where: Brownell/Holmes STEM Academy, 6602 Oxley Dr., Flint
What to know about MSNBC's Rachel Maddow town hall meeting in Flint

Now if she goes balls to the walls and admits the EM's are D's this will be awesome. Let's see the integrity of her journalism.

Rachel Maddow's going to be in Flint? I'm sure she'll get to the bottom of this.

Give her a nice big glass of ice water from me. . . .

Now if she goes balls to the walls and admits the EM's are D's this will be awesome. Let's see the integrity of her journalism.

The EM and treasurer that signed off on the switch were, in fact, Republican. Here is the document.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.ne...ion.pdf?_ga=1.129405580.1036207224.1446746452

The Em that carried out the order, and then pleaded with Detroit to remain on their water, was in fact, a Democrat, here is that request letter.
http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.ne...ter.pdf?_ga=1.224901786.1036207224.1446746452

That National Review article was a agi-prop. piece.

Rachel Madcow will find a way to blame Republicans for this or she wouldnt be covering it.

I'm hoping she doesn't because I can attack her immediately. I'm hoping she does the real deal. I'm ready for bear at my end because all the EM's are D's. I'm loaded. I really hope she does the real deal.

This really needs to be exposed. I'm really praying that Maddow pulls a journalist for us. Oh damn I'm praying she does because the fuck ups are unreal.

Which does what exactly? The only people that this is going to nail are the Debbie Wasserman Shultz style folks.

The reality is that there is no integrity of journalism here. Had she done this back in October and just fessed up and said that she had no idea then there might have been a shot. This late in the game? It's called everybody cash in.

Has a dermatologist volunteered to remove that giant mole from his neck yet?

Forum List

Back