Investigation Into Planned Parenthood Leads To Indictment Of Anti-Abortion Activists

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Bye, bye you little unethical bitches for Jesus...

"AUSTIN, Texas, Jan 25 (Reuters) - A Texas grand jury has indicted two anti-abortion activists in a case involving covert videos on fetal tissue procurement talks with Planned Parenthood and found there was no wrongdoing on the part of the health group, a district attorney said on Monday."
Investigation Into Planned Parenthood Leads To Indictment Of Anti-Abortion Activists

Bye, bye you little unethical bitches for Jesus...

"AUSTIN, Texas, Jan 25 (Reuters) - A Texas grand jury has indicted two anti-abortion activists in a case involving covert videos on fetal tissue procurement talks with Planned Parenthood and found there was no wrongdoing on the part of the health group, a district attorney said on Monday."

I searched and searched to find topics addressing this and your's seem to be the only one.....I guess I haven't missed much. One comment.....amazing isn't it? Every single time these lunatics on the right are forced out of their roach eggs, with FACTS.... they all seem to develop this need to move on very quickly without acknowledging the damage they've caused. There is indeed a place waiting in hell for these people and my only wish is that its YouTube for afterlife entertainment purposes!! Kudos on your making it a topic for discussion, I'm just sorry these cowards aren't man or women enough to face it.

Forum List

Back