Dr Maddow had the #1 show in February of ALL on cable

Rachel comes off sometimes like my high school geometry teacher

giggle.gif
REALLY, Jack? Maddow is like your geometry teacher? Is that why you're such a total idiot who can't reason, draw nor cut a staight line? :auiqs.jpg:

Not just news mind ya. This is pretty incredible. :omg:

MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show will finish February as the top-rated show in all of cable television, with an average total audience of 3.6 million viewers—the second month in a row that Rachel Maddow has been the most-watched host in all of cable.​
Maddow’s victory comes amid a record-setting month for MSNBC, which will finish February as the most-watched network not just in cable news, but in all of cable television—the first time any NBCU network has done so.​
For Rashida Jones, who made history as the first Black executive to lead a major television news network, the ratings milestone comes as a nice way to mark her first month on the job.​

Everyone loves the freak tent at the carnival.

MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show will finish February as the top-rated show in all of cable television, with an average total audience of 3.6 million viewers—the second month in a row that Rachel Maddow has been the most-watched host in all of cable.​
Maddow’s victory comes amid a record-setting month for MSNBC, which will finish February as the most-watched network not just in cable news, but in all of cable television—the first time any NBCU network has done so.​
For Rashida Jones, who made history as the first Black executive to lead a major television news network, the ratings milestone comes as a nice way to mark her first month on the job.​

Dr Maddow? Doctor of what? Manipulation.

I call her/it Mad-cow btw...its more fitting.

I have watched her once or twice, she is as entertaining as Hannity and lies a lot like Hannity. Glad MSNBC can have popular idiots like they do on Fox.

\
Dr Maddow? Doctor of what? Manipulation.

I call her/it Mad-cow btw...its more fitting.

Philosophy in Politics - Catch up TurtleGirl! :rolleyes-41:

She earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[15] At graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[16] She was the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. She had also been awarded a Marshall Scholarship the same year but turned it down in favour of the Rhodes.[17]This made her the first openly lesbian winner of the Rhodes Scholarship.[a][19] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.[20] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons; her supervisor was Lucia Zedner.[21]

i-like-turtles.jpg

Doctor? Like doctor Jill? How many diplomas does that gumball machine have?

I am sure she beat the superbowl.....

That woman does a deep dive into the news, you always come away better informed after watching her show. She is the antidote to Faux News.

I am sure she beat the superbowl.....

No one made that claim .. Address the topic please.

I did. Why did you bother to leave out that she is the top REGULARLY scheduled show for the month? Anyway, Fox News still beat out MSNBC for total viewership in February and CNN beat out both during day and at night in the key demographic for advertisers.

Less than 3 million views; shows how many people no longer care about being fed ideological bullshit from both sides.

Why is the OP calling the Madcow Dr?

When did she get her diploma?

Forum List

Back