BREAKING: Obama Lied Under Oath

Proof is in black and white folks. Obama knew of Clintons private email server long before it went public. Lies under oath and nothing will happen. This info comes via WikiLeaks newest dump. The corruption continues........

‘CLEAN THIS UP’: Obama Had Emails From Clinton’s Private Account

Updated link courtesy of Kosh: WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Your own link uses the term "may have".
Sort of like when Bill Clinton said "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."?

You stated that Obama lied under oath. Your own link...to "The Daily Caller" ( which has a half page add selling T-shirts that say the election is rigged ) doesnt
substantiate that claim.

Nothing can be determined from two e-mails listed. Nothing except hair-brained conspiracy theories, that is.
Are you really this dopey? Obama was sending emails to that private email addy with his own alias. What next? You going to claim he didn't know who the hell he was sending emails to? You're being fucking ridiculous now, just stop.

Maybe you're just trolling me now....

I'm sorry. When did Obama lie under oath, exactly?

I don't have to troll you, guy. You are a full-throated Donald Trump supporter. You are trolling youself.

Proof is in black and white folks. Obama knew of Clintons private email server long before it went public. Lies under oath and nothing will happen. This info comes via WikiLeaks newest dump. The corruption continues........

First, when did Obama say this under oath?

Second, when does an incomong e-mail say what server was used?

That can't be right, I don't see it on cnn.com ...

No. CNN is busy trying to boost Trump's poll numbers by misinforming the public about the ACA. They don't have time today.

:wtf:

You think CNN is trying to help Trump? M'kay ...

They are today. A landslide either way is bad for business. They've been trying to make that clown into
a legitimate candidate from day one.

They are not telling the whole story regarding the ACA.

I smell ...... perjury. LOL

well if it was one of us it would be perjury but as i said in my previous two posts,presidents get off scott free and are not held accountable for for their crimes as history proves sadly.sad that we live in a world like that.It sure is not the kind of country I grew up to believe we were living in.thats what really galls me about it all that presidents can get away with anything including murder as evidenced with bill clinton.

Your own link uses the term "may have".
Sort of like when Bill Clinton said "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."?

You stated that Obama lied under oath. Your own link...to "The Daily Caller" ( which has a half page add selling T-shirts that say the election is rigged ) doesnt
substantiate that claim.

Nothing can be determined from two e-mails listed. Nothing except hair-brained conspiracy theories, that is.
Are you really this dopey? Obama was sending emails to that private email addy with his own alias. What next? You going to claim he didn't know who the hell he was sending emails to? You're being fucking ridiculous now, just stop.

Maybe you're just trolling me now....

I'm sorry. When did Obama lie under oath, exactly?

I don't have to troll you, guy. You are a full-throated Donald Trump supporter. You are trolling youself.

That actually made sense in your head? A tip, you should have read it after you wrote it before clicking "post reply"

No. CNN is busy trying to boost Trump's poll numbers by misinforming the public about the ACA. They don't have time today.

They are today. A landslide either way is bad for business. They've been trying to make that clown into

Wow, how left are you? Can you even stand up?

Turn it on, bro.....what are they talking about right now?

First, when did Obama say this under oath?

Second, when does an incomong e-mail say what server was used?
It says what account was used, dumbass...

Didn't Fat Al Gore teach you ANYTHING about that internet thingy he invented???

Don't be so hard on LoneLaugher he gets his news and opinions from the Televisions :lol: :lol: :lol:

An oath is meaningless if you're part of the political elite. I'm surprised you haven't figured that out by now.

Don't be so hard on LoneLaugher he gets his news and opinions from the Televisions :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do?

well if it was one of us it would be perjury but as i said in my previous two posts,presidents get off scott free and are not held accountable for for their crimes as history proves sadly.sad that we live in a world like that.It sure is not the kind of country I grew up to believe we were living in.thats what really galls me about it all that presidents can get away with anything including murder as evidenced with bill clinton.
Where was Obama under oath?

An oath is meaningless if you're part of the political elite. I'm surprised you haven't figured that out by now.
So tell us -- where and when did he make this statement under oath?

Where was Obama under oath?

Apparently guests on CBS news are put under oath before being interviewed.

better than from wild-eyed blogs like you do, weakling.

where is the proof that obama lied under oath? will this thread stay? lol

Criminally obtained emails are not admissible as evidence.

What an apologist hack. Your panties are in a twist that a system got hacked - while you ignore far worse corruption at the highest levels of government.

We can no longer trust the Federal Government to self-regulate, so we should hold them accountable by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Last edited:
Yeah, no one cares. I know you all hate to say it, but people aren't moved by email leaks in any meaningful way. If the American public can essentially ignore the original Wikileaks dump that landed Assange in hot water and the Snowden dump, then the Podestra emails aren't going to move the needle even a little. It simply doesn't rate. The voting population breaks down into two camps: those that barely understand the word email, and those that know most emails are filled with meaningless crap.

On top of that, there some seriously questionable things about the dump itself. There isn't a lot of reason to take it seriously without corroborating materials given the likelihood it's a plant by the Russians and the some of the emails have already been debunked as fakes.

Forum List

Back