BREAKING: Moscow State Duma proposed to proactively hit the United States with nuclear weapons! 1 TARGET: IS STATE Nevada, ANYBODY FROM Nevada?

Duma is no more than a ruski moonbat......
View attachment 589766
~S~

Moscow Issues Subtle Threats More Far-Reaching Than a Ukraine Invasion​

If the West fails to meet its security demands, Moscow could take measures like placing nuclear missiles close to the U.S. coastline, Moscow officials have hinted.

ONE OF THE TARGETS: IS STATE Nevada, ANYBODY FROM Nevada IS HERE? MY 100% support to your great state and your family ! pro - Putin deputy Fedorov suggested a proactively Nuclear Strike on USA! as I said before we have to dismantle Moscow (juchi project) empire , break it the last time , and creating independent states under our protection !

View attachment 589733

BREAKING: Moscow State Duma proposed to proactively hit the United States with nuclear weapons​

Russia has three ways to influence the US. One of them is a nuclear warning strike on a test site in Nevada. You can even use missiles strategically.

This proposal was made on the air of the National Course YouTube channel by State Duma deputy from United Russia Yevgeny Fedorov.

“This is a training ground where the US military is located , there are no civilians there, and if you warn two or three days in advance, then it’s quite a good action to demonstrate the seriousness of intentions, ”the deputy expressed his opinion.

Fedorov noted that Russia can afford such actions and has on they are right.

The State Duma proposed to proactively hit the United States ...

https://azlyrics.com.az › Lyrics

— One of them is a nuclear warning strike on a test site in Nevada. ... channel by State Duma deputy from United Russia Yevgeny Fedorov.
We already nuked NV a bunch of times. Nobody cares.

• Funny
Reactions: xyz
Cold War 2.0 and we thought we had learned from our stupidity…
this map shows the only one solution for this problem

1642549880384.png

... they are a world superpower....

sure, you are ivan- lover , some facts:

Investors Continue to Ditch "russian" Assets Amid War Fears​

Moscow ’s largest companies have lost more than $100 billion in value over the last week....

ears of a possible military escalation over Ukraine continued to hit the ruble and share prices.

The Moscow stock market was down 8% in dollar terms in afternoon trading in Moscow in the sharpest one-day fall for the market since March 2020. The slide compounds last week’s steep losses following the failure of high-stakes talks between Moscow and the West to de-escalate the situation on Moscow’s border with Ukraine.

Moscow has amassed more than 100,000 troops in the area and both Moscow and NATO have warned there is a serious risk of military conflict breaking out.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
sure, you are ivan- lover , some facts:

Investors Continue to Ditch "russian" Assets Amid War Fears​

Moscow ’s largest companies have lost more than $100 billion in value over the last week....

ears of a possible military escalation over Ukraine continued to hit the ruble and share prices.

The Moscow stock market was down 8% in dollar terms in afternoon trading in Moscow in the sharpest one-day fall for the market since March 2020. The slide compounds last week’s steep losses following the failure of high-stakes talks between Moscow and the West to de-escalate the situation on Moscow’s border with Ukraine.

Moscow has amassed more than 100,000 troops in the area and both Moscow and NATO have warned there is a serious risk of military conflict breaking out.

So? Any country that looks like it's going to war will lose investments from countries that will possibly go to war with it.

your Moscow SUCKS , 0 CHANCE AGAINST US . I KNOW U HATE IT, SO WHAT ? GET OVER IT ...

Are they going to shoot you over a pit with Rubles? No. USSR was dirt poor in WWII, and beat off the Axis by sheer numbers and amount of tanks and planes. Get over it. Fight for your own country. America doesn't care about you or your shitbox country.

Are they going to shoot you over a pit with Rubles? No. USSR was dirt poor in WWII, and beat off the Axis by sheer numbers and amount of tanks and planes. Get over it. Fight for your own country. America doesn't care about you or your shitbox country.
so you try to say that putin´s " rf " = totalitarian ussr ? + you know nothing about ussr ww2 economy so dont humiliate yourself again, you just look pathetic ...

so you try to say that putin´s " rf " = totalitarian ussr ? + you know nothing about ussr ww2 economy so dont humiliate yourself again, you just look pathetic ...

ECONOMY DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER!!!!!

And YES, I do believe that Putin would do whatever it takes to win a war, including take totalitarian measures. He's Ex-KGB for heavens sake, do you not believe that KGB stops at nothing to win it's objective!? Russia could have ZERO money, ZERO economy, ZERO investors, and ZERO cash flow and STILL win a war over Ukraine.

ECONOMY DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER!!!!!

And YES, I do believe that Putin would do whatever it takes to win a war, including take totalitarian measures. He's Ex-KGB for heavens sake, do you not believe that KGB stops at nothing to win it's objective!? Russia could have ZERO money, ZERO economy, ZERO investors, and ZERO cash flow and STILL win a war over Ukraine.

PUTIN WANTS NATO TO BACK OFF BUT IS ACHIEVING ‘EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE,’ SAYS ALLIANCE CHIEF "​

i know you hate it, so what ? get over it you ivan lover

ONE OF THE TARGETS: IS STATE Nevada, ANYBODY FROM Nevada IS HERE? MY 100% support to your great state and your family ! pro - Putin deputy Fedorov suggested a proactively Nuclear Strike on USA! as I said before we have to dismantle Moscow (juchi project) empire , break it the last time , and creating independent states under our protection !

View attachment 589733

BREAKING: Moscow State Duma proposed to proactively hit the United States with nuclear weapons​

Russia has three ways to influence the US. One of them is a nuclear warning strike on a test site in Nevada. You can even use missiles strategically.

This proposal was made on the air of the National Course YouTube channel by State Duma deputy from United Russia Yevgeny Fedorov.

“This is a training ground where the US military is located , there are no civilians there, and if you warn two or three days in advance, then it’s quite a good action to demonstrate the seriousness of intentions, ”the deputy expressed his opinion.

Fedorov noted that Russia can afford such actions and has on they are right.

The State Duma proposed to proactively hit the United States ...

https://azlyrics.com.az › Lyrics

— One of them is a nuclear warning strike on a test site in Nevada. ... channel by State Duma deputy from United Russia Yevgeny Fedorov.
Why nuke the USA when Biden is already inflicting 10 times the damage of any nuke?

Putin is a nuclear power who kicked the International bankers out of Russia telling them, "I know what you did to Saddam and Qadaffi. Know this: if you attempt to destroy Russia you will vanish in a puff of smoke"

.... USA when Biden is already inflicting 10 times the damage of any nuke?

Last edited:
I'm Bookmarking all of these Biden Boom posts for when it goes tits up, probably right before the midterms

Forum List

Back