Britain Sends New Weapons To Ukraine , supplying Ukraine with anti-tank weapons against oriental barbarians!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Britain Sends New Weapons To Ukraine , supplying Ukraine with anti-tank weapons​

Britain has begun supplying Ukraine with new light anti-tank weapons in response to “the increasingly threatening behaviour from Russia”, the defence secretary, Ben Wallace, has announced.

my qestion why the Liberal order was waiting so long ? Ukraine´d get it in 2014 when oriental barbarians attacked it !

If this breaks out into WW3, at least Brandon has a great rapport with America's youth. He'll just have to roll up a recruitment bus into Washington Square or Harvard Square, and instantly be able to pack it up with young men ready to go to the Front and die for Sleepy Joe.

Good move for Britain. I have told this board for two years, the Cold War was never over, just because it was in all the papers. I hate being right all the time.

Good move for Britain. I have told this board for two years, the Cold War was never over, just because it was in all the papers. I hate being right all the time.
Yet during the whole of the Cold War commerce between the two countries, despite some fits and starts when politically convenient , went right along. The Soviets got a lot of their hard currency from the Brits during that period.

Yet during the whole of the Cold War commerce between the two countries, despite some fits and starts when politically convenient , went right along. The Soviets got a lot of their hard currency from the Brits during that period.
And your point? Look at the trade we do with China. Does that mean we should not stand, if they wish to export their type of control or let countries and territories fall over a period of years? I think every effort should be made to support (at least in supplying material) this once soviet block country to continue without being once again subject to Russian control. The chess game continues as it never stopped.

And your point? Look at the trade we do with China. Does that mean we should not stand, if they wish to export their type of control or let countries and territories fall over a period of years? I think every effort should be made to support (at least in supplying material) this once soviet block country to continue without being once again subject to Russian control. The chess game continues as it never stopped.

Meh, as far as I am concerned the Russian bear can have it's corrupt cub back.

Meh, as far as I am concerned the Russian bear can have it's corrupt cub back.
Ukraine backs up to Poland, which is a NATO country. It is wise the NATO countries, take heed of the situation.

Rabid, propaganda swallowing twat.
Natasha, you love to swallow, ask any Muslim around the globe

1642618546056.png

and you ivans love to swallow too

"

Slave trade and prostitution in Moscovite 's Army"​

Russian 'Slave' Soldier Charged

In before they are sold to the rebels in wholesale lots.
"
A district court in Russia’s Rostov region located on the Ukrainian border disclosed that a convicted senior manager was in charge of buying, stocking and selling food to Russian troops stationed in eastern Ukraine.

“This food was intended to be sent to military units of the Russian Armed Forces stationed on the territory of the DNR and LNR,” the court said in its verdict.

The ruling was no longer visible on the court's website as of Thursday afternoon.

Moscow denies the presence of Russian Armed Forces soldiers in the Donbass, the rebel-held region which has been locked in a protracted war with Ukrainian forces since 2014. It has maintained that any Russian nationals fighting in the conflict-torn region were there on a voluntary basis and not in any official capacity."

Forum List

Back